[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't feel it will be rushed just see the way how they entered the factor of the misunderstanding in to the story to make pranon think that prao is abb ruk is very clever for me i wasn't expected it , imo it should be put like that not all sudden he think abb ruk is prao and suddenly saya   fall in love with lipda they need to show his effort and suffer for her that's what's the main idea and for me the last ep will settle  thing down perfectly am convinced of how they showed every character and the way they developed their relationship 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :yahoo: :yahoo: ep 5 fully subbed in viki tahnk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu secret love online team sub  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:

now i want to comment on what lipda said to saya when they were back from the meditation to bkk he said to her 
"But it won't be hard, if I want to find out......Once you know, please warn her. So she won't create problems for herself."
he's like i know you'r abb ruk but i don't wnt to face you and he's giving her a hidden warn he's soooo clever he's trying his best to open her eyes 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
serena_ngo said:
Good news guys:
"Lom Sorn Rak change on-air date (At first it was scheduled to air on 12-02-2015 after Aeb Rak Online) Due to Aeb Rak Online extent episode. They will announce the new on-air date later." cr: space4ny, lakorn_online

I want at least 13 episodes :secret:
yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
i can't get enough of this two couples aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wahhh they are extended the lakorn. Im so happy! Please add at least 2 more episodes

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
serena_ngo said:
Good news guys:
"Lom Sorn Rak change on-air date (At first it was scheduled to air on 12-02-2015 after Aeb Rak Online) Due to Aeb Rak Online extent episode. They will announce the new on-air date later." cr: space4ny, lakorn_online

Omg! So we have an extension!! Yipee!!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh im a happy fan!!!!!! Is it because ARO received a lot of positive feedback that makes ch3 decided to extend it????
More AP yeayyyyyy....

I love this lakorn. Period.

It's different, you know. We're not fed with many lakorns that involves stock market businesses, cougar romance, forbidden love, and all that good stuff. I'm gonna cherish every dang moment of this lakorn and savor every bit of hotness. Peter, oh, Peter! Where have you been all my life?! I love Mark but I mean, Peter is so...cool and hot (see the word play there?)! Lol. Okay, I'm done.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
serena_ngo said:
Good news guys:

Okokokokokok, I knew it, i wish it, i hope it and it happens. Thank CH3, LOL never happy like that for a drama. More AP and MK scenes.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
They really took a long time to film this lakorn, it should have a minimum of 13 episodes, if not 14. haha I mean, they even freaking flew to Germany to film it too so they better wrap it up real good! Heart Pranon+Pribprao. :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
ep 6 complete subed in viki am right on my way to complete it i stoped yesterday at the part 3 sub team this applause is for you 
for you r hard work everyone thank youuuuuuuuuuu

i will comment as am now i can understand what's going on 
first thing that touched me was 

prnon:Don't worry too much. They are saying those things because they don't know the real you.
then he wipe her tears ( i was fangirling awww awwww all the time)
prao: Through, I wasn't crying. But now, I'm certain If one day, I'm really crying ...You'll will be cheering me up & wipe my tear for me.

prao feel pranon is the only one who understand her and try to know her better and that's a biiiig thing and soo importing to her she never imagined that someday someone will care for her like that 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Talking about Germany, I wonder why they even went there? Maybe later on in to the lakorn, Prao gets really upset at Saya and Pranon and thought Pranon loved Saya so maybe she tried to escape far away from them? Then Saya tells Non she doesn't love him as a BF, but she was in fact infactuated with him due to his kindness and gentleman. So Saya goes back to her Boss. Then Non realizes that Prao is the cupid to his heart. He flies to Germany to go look for Prao. There they meet and he pours out his love for her? Haha. This is my hypothesis otherwise Im not sure why Germany was the place they chose to go to? 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and oh saya she was really unprofessional in this ep extremely unfair too and so jealous there's some fake in her character just coz she saw prao and pranon having a good chat she's accusing prao by  sneaking out of work it's no no for me :no: why she can do that and other not saya you should  know you'r wrong in that 

but ohooo saya prao is not an easy girl she want let anyone bully her freely , saya will be shockoed when she will know that prao asked for pranon to be her taem work to her new customer job  , whe wanted to get her far from pranon so the way will be free to her but the worse happened :ghehe:

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Ok someone please make this clear for is markim dating????im lost though i hope its true but when did they came out with this to the public???? I was on asianfuse in kimmy staus change to relationship with mark....

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hahaha prao spell all what in saya mind in her face and saya is like " :eek:  how she did know i have to react fast" and as usual she use her laughs and don't care and strait face to cover up ohhhh mannnn i love this two when they meet pure fun for me 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wait a minute whe pranon and saya were chatting he said to her he's afraid of sea but in the BTS pic we saw before he saves prao from the sea woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow i can't wait he will forget his fear to save her she will be an important person for him by then ahhhh i like that idea  :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wednesday am reaaaaaaaaadyyyyyyyyyyyyy
thank sub team again without you the fun will never be completed  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3: