[Ch3] Angkor (Arlong Junior)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was hoping it'd keep increasing so Rome's career could be saved.

I was going to watch Matt/Andrew's lakorn, but a part of me wanes to join this crew too so I did a coin toss and I'm officially joining this crew despite no subs!!! Hehehe. Hi everyone. Gonna start Ep1 right now!

S.J.M

Warrior
I was hoping it'd keep increasing so Rome's career could be saved.

I was going to watch Matt/Andrew's lakorn, but a part of me wanes to join this crew too so I did a coin toss and I'm officially joining this crew despite no subs!!! Hehehe. Hi everyone. Gonna start Ep1 right now!
Welcome to the dark side.
You can catch the first two episodes with eng sub on M sub.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Dammit gotta go somewhere!

Anyway. 10 mins in and the action is legit! No missed shots! Everyone is hiding and shooting accordingly! The effects are great. Rome!!!! My man!!! It's so great seeing him onscreen again. Sigh. Pom kid teung mak! I'm assuming he's the macho rough cop. I'm so looking forward to the rest!! Wait for me. I shall return soon. Hehehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This show is kind of like Nakee isn't it? Is there a past life too??

Rome's arms are. . .huge. I like. Hehehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm sorry for all the spamming, but can someone enlighten me on the setting of this lakorn? Haha. Why is there war going on? And it seems pretty modern, but what time era are we in. Oh and it Tuk a bad guy or good guy? Can he be good? Hehehe.

So many big people in here and so many people in general. This must've been a very high budget project.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What?! Noooo!
How did his subordinates die?! I thought they escaped?!?!?!?! My heart. I'm crying so hard right now. Darn you Tuck bad guy again!

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
What?! Noooo!
How did his subordinates die?! I thought they escaped?!?!?!?! My heart. I'm crying so hard right now. Darn you Tuck bad guy again!
Yay! You’re watching this. I’m a little confused too, since I haven’t watch the original and the second remake. I need some enlightenment as well.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yay! You’re watching this. I’m a little confused too, since I haven’t watch the original and the second remake. I need some enlightenment as well.
They haven't shown us yet how his subordinates got killed. I'm still on Ep2 and they've only showed the young subordinate giving his necklace to Angkor. I really wanna know what he said to her. I wanna watch at MUSE, but at the same time I'm not sure. Haha.

rae

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sorry for all the spamming, but can someone enlighten me on the setting of this lakorn? Haha. Why is there war going on? And it seems pretty modern, but what time era are we in. Oh and it Tuk a bad guy or good guy? Can he be good? Hehehe.

So many big people in here and so many people in general. This must've been a very high budget project.
I vaguely remember that someone mentioned in an earlier post that nek is the daughter of a high-level general in Cambodia (I think, can't remember the place exactly), and there is civil war going on in the country, hence why she had to escape to Thailand. I'm confused about the time era as well, because there are so many nice, modern speedboats in ep 1, but the setting, like Rome's office, feels kinda old school-ish lol. :confused12:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I vaguely remember that someone mentioned in an earlier post that nek is the daughter of a high-level general in Cambodia (I think, can't remember the place exactly), and there is civil war going on in the country, hence why she had to escape to Thailand. I'm confused about the time era as well, because there are so many nice, modern speedboats in ep 1, but the setting, like Rome's office, feels kinda old school-ish lol. :confused12:
Yeah it's confusing because the way they dress is pretty modern, but then the props and stuff don't seem so.

If Angkor is from Cambodia why is she so fluent in Thai? Haha.

AHH. I was wondering why they were camped at a random place in the woods. I missed the BIG sign that says "Refugee Camp" haha. AND I didn't realize MUSE had released their subs to the public already. My my. Haha. I'm not paying good attention to my resources.

Anyway. So here's my understanding so far. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Angkor's country is having a civil war so villagers are fleeing to Thailand, while in Thailand the refugee camp is a cover up for illegal arms trafficking. So both countries are pretty much at a civil discord. Haha. And there are two groups of baddies, one from each side. The bandits in Thailand and the enemies of Angkor's father in Thailand.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
On top of all of this! There's Angkor and the tigress in her!! I'm excited for when it comes out! So she can kill all them suckers! Haha.

Oh and that pale-faced creep is soooo creepy. He is good. Haha

S.J.M

Warrior
How do I access the more recent episodes? I made a donation.
There was the private Facebook and the site but unfortunately there was a leak so that made subber to delete the private Facebook, i swear to god these troll have a lot time and another level of nausea.
You can message an admin muse.engfansub@gmail.com tell them about your donation and they can give further info.
I think for now they put their projects on hold.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
There was the private Facebook and the site but unfortunately there was a leak so that made subber to delete the private Facebook, i swear to god these troll have a lot time and another level of nausea.
You can message an admin muse.engfansub@gmail.com tell them about your donation and they can give further info.
I think for now they put their projects on hold.
Oh really?? Wow. These trolls don't ever stop! I got in already, thanks! Makes my blood boil. I think if MUSE just subs it directly on Ch3 it would be better. It's actually not hard at all. The only thing is it'll take time for the subs to be approved I heard.

S.J.M

Warrior
Oh really?? Wow. These trolls don't ever stop! I got in already, thanks! Makes my blood boil. I think if MUSE just subs it directly on Ch3 it would be better. It's actually not hard at all. The only thing is it'll take time for the subs to be approved I heard.
I believe so it would better but it’s their choices let’s see how they deal with those thieves.
It took me 2 years to make account here but everyday they make new gmails & accounts of Facebook if only they use that energy for something actually useful.
I knew all kind of trolls but these trolls are another level, they don’t only steal but abuse & insult original subber even scam people for fake donation.
I truly cannot believe that level of ignorance.