[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Art & Noon are so cute! Awwweee. :3 hehe. Too bad that guy keeps getting in the way. -.- But hm. I didn't watch much of Toey and Wawwa so I can't say much about them. PJ and Beau are cute too. I like how he's being forceful with her but at the same time, I mostly don't. I really wanna know what he said yo her when she knocked out. His voice is soft and gentle. Kinda sad it was only for a short time. Then he got all forceful again. ); be nicer please. Beau is so sad. I dislike seeing her sad. Sigh. Looking forward to them. Now, time for my Prahet. :3 <3 they were SO cute! Highlight of my day. I'm so glad they finally have more scenes. Phet is so gentle and sweet. Ugh. He's SO handsome! I just couldn't stop looking and smiling when he's on. That jawline of his too. Whew. That smile. That hair. That uniform. He's got it all. Love it! & Prang. She is just so beautiful! Like wow! Love her eyes. I just love everything about them, haha. Such a beautiful couple. They really are like husband and wife already. Hehe. Can't wait till they're official. That scene where Khap comes home at night and they put on some scary music making us think he's gonna do something was making me nervous. BUT, I knew he wasnt since the backgroud and stuff didn't match, lol. I think since that, Feung started trusting that he wouldn't harm her. He was so happy he could be that close to being with his love. Ahhhh. So cute. >.< Please give them a lakorn already. I guess I can kinda thank Sang for helping them get together, lol. It's kinda true. But yay. Ep 5 sastified me. Can't wait for ep 6. OH yeah! Also, I love how short Prang is compare to Phet. Like, he's not that tall around the other guys but around the girls, he's a good height. Hehe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Is probably just me, but for some reason I don't feel that Sang really took advantage of Juang =/ maybe wishful thinking?

Not always does the camera angling upwards suggests it though, I can't remember the lakorns off the top of my head, but I remember there has been some that does seem to suggest something happened, but an explanation happened comes later. I hope that is the case here =/ 
Yes you might be right too. Hhaha There is a possibility Sang must've just wiped Juan down with a cloth?

@ntsuab;
I will be quoting (x0unerthanlater). What Sang said to Juan was "Being with him would secure her future if anything ever happens to him in battle." ^____^ Sang def already loves Juan :) He wants the best for her and wants her to live a sabai sabai life. Ahhhhh Phet<3 He's gorgeous. Eeeks that jawline too haha love that you mentioned his jawline. *blushes. Omggg that scary background music made my heart race hahaa

@x0unerthanlater,
Ouuuuuu Idk how many times I re-watched the scenes of PRAHET. Planning the make a mv of them and I found a perfect song to match Phet's situation. Since I don't really like Thap/Fang pairing, I won't be seeing much of Toey T_____T and I wish I was patient enough to watch Art/Noon's scenes too.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Omg!!! I hate this drama but i love the love stories. Ahh! What a complicated lakorn. Is anyone subbing this? Do you guys know what punjankawin said to beau when she was knocked out...its the scene where everyone is arguing about whether he did the deed or not. The guys are so yummy! Drop dead sexy!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ip.smilez said:
Yes you might be right too. Hhaha There is a possibility Sang must've just wiped Juan down with a cloth?

@ntsuab;
I will be quoting (x0unerthanlater). What Sang said to Juan was "Being with him would secure her future if anything ever happens to him in battle." ^____^ Sang def already loves Juan :) He wants the best for her and wants her to live a sabai sabai life. Ahhhhh Phet<3 He's gorgeous. Eeeks that jawline too haha love that you mentioned his jawline. *blushes. Omggg that scary background music made my heart race hahaa

@x0unerthanlater,
Ouuuuuu Idk how many times I re-watched the scenes of PRAHET. Planning the make a mv of them and I found a perfect song to match Phet's situation. Since I don't really like Thap/Fang pairing, I won't be seeing much of Toey T_____T and I wish I was patient enough to watch Art/Noon's scenes too.

It's not even just that, but the entire thing is just not logical lol. I know she was passed out, but I mean the human body is programmed to awake if there is any type of physical harm to them. So the fact that he did "do something." to her and she didn't wake up is kind of strange to me. Maybe Sang is just being a big mouth and actually didn't do anything to her. Maybe I am just over thinking things and being to hopeful that Juan didn't get assaulted =/. I would rather have her fall in love with him later because he changes then her being assaulted by someone who keeps attempting to kill her brother, and then falls in love with him. 

pinkpeach

sarNie Egg
I don't think Sang did anything to her because in an interview Beau said there's a part where Juang is crying over something because she thought something happened when really it didnt. I think she was talking about that scene.

nancyya

sarNie Egg
Sang didn't rape Juan. I saw in Big Wig 3 when Beau was explaining Sang/Juan relationship and she said that it's gonna be funny how Juan will think Sang did something to her when in reality it didn't happen at all. And the audience is suppose to know that, but I guess the producers cut and edit scenes where they didn't let us viewers know that yet, but they might reveal it. Beau said it around 41:30 later. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GO39N0980A&list=PL0VVVtBqsouoSC8cgGdf7G0rd6gFB86xm&index=2 

pinkpeach

sarNie Egg
nancyya said:
Sang didn't rape Juan. I saw in Big Wig 3 when Beau was explaining Sang/Juan relationship and she said that it's gonna be funny how Juan will think Sang did something to her when in reality it didn't happen at all. And the audience is suppose to know that, but I guess the producers cut and edit scenes where they didn't let us viewers know that yet, but they might reveal it. Beau said it around 41:30 later. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GO39N0980A&list=PL0VVVtBqsouoSC8cgGdf7G0rd6gFB86xm&index=2 
Haha we posted the same time and that's where I saw it too :)

nancyya

sarNie Egg
I'm falling in love with Sang and Juan's couple. I didn't expect to be falling for them since I started watching this drama for PRAHET, but their chemistry is just soooo great and awesome. I'm crushing on Punjan in real life too, he's such a cute, good nature guy, totally the complete opposite of his character. Sang is so forceful and he's mean to other people, he's mean to Juan too, but that's only to put up a show. Deep down he loves her. Which is so sweet!  :thumbsup:  He's like those guys that's mean to everyone except the girl he loves.  :D Ep.5 is the best episode so far for me. We finally get to see more Prahet and Sang/Juan interaction. Can't wait for ep.6!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I was thinking that would be the case. I honestly think Sang loves Juang. The words he said before pretending to "ahem" her. He said, "Be my wife so you won't have to struggle and run anymore." Also I think he loves her for her personality and first yess against him. So he wouldn't do anything to her while she isn't fightin back. Maybe I just expect to much from his character :lol:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Aw gosh, all this PRAHET talk makes me want to lay in bed and watch the episodes and smile to myself.
But nope, gotta wait for the sister :( So excited to see PJ & Beau scenes, too ohlala~

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I was thinking that would be the case. I honestly think Sang loves Juang. The words he said before pretending to "ahem" her. He said, "Be my wife so you won't have to struggle and run anymore." Also I think he loves her for her personality and first yess against him. So he wouldn't do anything to her while she isn't fightin back. Maybe I just expect to much from his character :lol:
Gahaha I mentioned before that Juan is the best candidate for Sang. Juan balances him out and she is thee one who can put up with his temper. Really find those two adorable together too.

What to do for the next few days? :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You guys know what. I've completely forgotten that Art and Noon have already paired up before in Nang Sao Yenreudee 2008. I've been wanting to watch that show, but I don't think it's on youtube. Haha. Silly me, I'm all excited that Art and Noon are pairing up in here finally for the first time since I love the two. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh so the guy who we thought was killed by the bad guys in EP2 is actually Sapai's fiancee. Aha...so he didn't die.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Am I the only person who has a problem watching Wawa? Gosh in some scenes with her I just have to fast forward. The supporting nang'eks are doing a better job than her -.-. I wish they didn't put Noon behind Wawa. Noon is so much better.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Am I the only person who has a problem watching Wawa? Gosh in some scenes with her I just have to fast forward. The supporting nang'eks are doing a better job than her -.-. I wish they didn't put Noon behind Wawa. Noon is so much better.

I thought I was the only one!! Haha. I do not like her acting at all. When it comes to her scenes, I just FF. I can't watch her and Beau. Praang isn't the best, but she's better than those two. Noon is the only one who I can watch without being annoyed. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Can someone tell me why Khap and Saang are on the opposite team?? Are they driven by greed? They were together with Thap in the beginning and something fell out between them...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

Yeah... I haven't seen too many of her scenes, since I jumped in on ep.4-5. But, i thought she was okay-ish. Not sure if it's because it involves Toey/Thup or not though. I definitely agree that the supporting actresses are all doing a great job. And I was slightly irked that Noon is placed as a supporting actress and that Art is also a supporting role after Toey... ehhh, what can we do? I guess it's a good thing that we have many couples to pick and choose who to cheer for.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Can someone tell me why Khap and Saang are on the opposite team?? Are they driven by greed? They were together with Thap in the beginning and something fell out between them...
They have different morals. Thap believes in justice and sacrificing for his country while Saang and Khap believe in power and doing all they can to attain it even if it means to be cowards and betray their own people. During one battle as soldiers, Thap wanted to stand up and fight against the enemies while Khap and Saang ran away and retreated. They abandoned their own army. They also suck up to higher authorities to gain favoritism. So yes, they are driven by greed.