[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe...Sabai and Jai's lake scene in EP8 was so beautiful. The music, the lighting, the feelings, it was all there.

Haha. Juang and Saang are growing on me. I like that drunk Saang scene towards the end. Hehe.

Awe....they're going to have a wedding tomorrow.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So...I decided to go back and rewatch the mvs....I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out. I used to say I love tragic love stories, but Idk if my heart will actually be able to take the heartbreak in this lakorn....four of them?? I've invested too much feelings into BR, I can't turn back. Darn.....=(

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
phatman said:
So...I decided to go back and rewatch the mvs....I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out. I used to say I love tragic love stories, but Idk if my heart will actually be able to take the heartbreak in this lakorn....four of them?? I've invested too much feelings into BR, I can't turn back. Darn.....=(

I feel ya, girl. No turning back, our hearts are already too in love with these couples and this lakorn.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
You'd have to watch the whole Phet and Prang scene to understand why he RAWRED her. So basically Khap was being attacked by Burmese soldiers all alone. I don't remember whether they were Burmese soldiers or robbers. His fellow soldiers retreated and had gone back to the base to request for help. Feung heard about Khap fending for himself all alone and became worried. So she ran off to go look for him. When they met in the hut, Khap misunderstood and thought that she was trying to escape to go back to Thap. So Feung became angry and started saying all these hurtful things to provoke him. She said something around he'll never be as good as Thap. She will never see his kindness or something. So that's when he just took her by force.

And here's how I can tell if someone is a bad guy in here. If they wear eyeliner, they're Burmese. Lol. Or if their wardrobe consists of a head wrap or long hair tied up with a head wrap, they're undercover Burmese.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The mvs gets me alllll the time !!! Ahahha so I feel you on that one Phatman555

Okies so I was eating pho while watching ep8 and ended up throwing it away because I couldn't eat it anymore T_T Thap & Feung scenes got me balling. He's learning how to distant himself from her so she can go be with Khap. Like I mentioned before from last week, my heart was trembling during their scenes. I'm sadddd....Gotta conceal don't feel!!! :( Because I'm all for Khap/Feung once Thap shows signs of liking Fang.

Khap looked so proud and confident when he told Fang that he and Feung love each other. Hehhe he's so adorable lol Sang Juan !!! Ahhh I love those two !!! "p mai ai rok ja juan. Maa ma, Juan mia kaung P." Omggg how cuter can they get ?

Today's episode was okay. It's setting the mood for me to let go of Thap and Feung for good. Whootwhoot weddinggggg is tomorrow and i already sobbed a little during the preview. That scene of Thap blessing KF killsss

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Btw. Thap & Feung attended DaraDaily The Great Awards together <3 Toey looks so much like a little boy. Lemmme pinch those cheeks !

C: prangig

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Saw these photos on IG and gahhhh, they look so good together. Wouldn't mind them pairing up in the future.
Toey does look super cute with his bow tie :)

And Prang's stunning, absolutely stunning. Love this girl!~

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
You'd have to watch the whole Phet and Prang scene to understand why he RAWRED her. So basically Khap was being attacked by Burmese soldiers all alone. I don't remember whether they were Burmese soldiers or robbers. His fellow soldiers retreated and had gone back to the base to request for help. Feung heard about Khap fending for himself all alone and became worried. So she ran off to go look for him. When they met in the hut, Khap misunderstood and thought that she was trying to escape to go back to Thap. So Feung became angry and started saying all these hurtful things to provoke him. She said something around he'll never be as good as Thap. She will never see his kindness or something. So that's when he just took her by force.

And here's how I can tell if someone is a bad guy in here. If they wear eyeliner, they're Burmese. Lol. Or if their wardrobe consists of a head wrap or long hair tied up with a head wrap, they're undercover Burmese.

Oh...so he was actually hiding somewhere not very close to their camp? Why didn't he just retreat too? Haha. No wonder he stood up all worried that he was caught hiding when Feung popped up. Haha. Okay, I get it now. I didn't watch the fighting scene, I just skipped to the part Feung found Khap and then they started arguing things I didn't understand...and yeah the rest. Haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
huajaikaungtur said:

I feel ya, girl. No turning back, our hearts are already too in love with these couples and this lakorn.

Yup....I'm too involved now. Haha.

ip.smilez said:
The mvs gets me alllll the time !!! Ahahha so I feel you on that one Phatman555

Okies so I was eating pho while watching ep8 and ended up throwing it away because I couldn't eat it anymore T_T Thap & Feung scenes got me balling. He's learning how to distant himself from her so she can go be with Khap. Like I mentioned before from last week, my heart was trembling during their scenes. I'm sadddd....Gotta conceal don't feel!!! :( Because I'm all for Khap/Feung once Thap shows signs of liking Fang.

Khap looked so proud and confident when he told Fang that he and Feung love each other. Hehhe he's so adorable lol Sang Juan !!! Ahhh I love those two !!! "p mai ai rok ja juan. Maa ma, Juan mia kaung P." Omggg how cuter can they get ?

Today's episode was okay. It's setting the mood for me to let go of Thap and Feung for good. Whootwhoot weddinggggg is tomorrow and i already sobbed a little during the preview. That scene of Thap blessing KF killsss

Yeah, I watched all three and I just started tearing and sobbing. When I first saw the MV's I didn't feel that sad at all. It was just ~eh, but now that my heart's bonded to the main cast, I feel so much sadness....*sniff, sniff*

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Oh...so he was actually hiding somewhere not very close to their camp? Why didn't he just retreat too? Haha. No wonder he stood up all worried that he was caught hiding when Feung popped up. Haha. Okay, I get it now. I didn't watch the fighting scene, I just skipped to the part Feung found Khap and then they started arguing things I didn't understand...and yeah the rest. Haha. 
Because the other soldiers were cowards. Lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@phatman,
I be giggling at your comments and my mama be like "why are you laughing?" haha When Marina first shared the mvs here, they already got me tearing up Sighs.........

You know I can't wait for every Mon/Tue to come but now, I don't want them to come any faster than they are. That means, BR will end soon......IDK how many episodes there are too so that's making me panic even more ..................

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I realllllllllllllllllllly can't wait to watch the wedding scene. Feung looks like she's kindaaaa giving in to Khap. He knows how to be silly too na. hehe EEEKS Phet is just tooo ubbberrr cute !

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
@phatman,
I be giggling at your comments and my mama be like "why are you laughing?" haha When Marina first shared the mvs here, they already got me tearing up Sighs.........

You know I can't wait for every Mon/Tue to come but now, I don't want them to come any faster than they are. That means, BR will end soon......IDK how many episodes there are too so that's making me panic even more ..................

Haha. I know. I don't want it to end either...

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@jjinxx although Sang and Juang seem more modernized with the whole seduction thing, i loved it. Keep it coming woot woot!

crannberry

sarNie Egg
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Really? YAY! Can't wait to hear about it.

LOL, that was the favorite part! xD He's so cute. 
He acts so tough, but we all know that he is a big ole teddy bear. Ntsuab-Ci, That was my favorite too.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Yup....I'm too involved now. Haha.

Yeah, I watched all three and I just started tearing and sobbing. When I first saw the MV's I didn't feel that sad at all. It was just ~eh, but now that my heart's bonded to the main cast, I feel so much sadness....*sniff, sniff*
I did this too...watch all mvs b4 had to go work....to much emotions going on...it hurts....