[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I need to prepare my heart and tissues for Monday. I can already feel the pain they will go through. ughhh this is so intense. My heart is going to break into pieces and tears will come running watching the remaining episodes.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
@phoenix81 hehe thank you! I keep changing my siggie because I just can't seem to make up my mind on which Thap&Fang GIF to use lol I love them all ^^; Yep! These two are slowly but softly killing me with each fan service >~<) I hope to see them both paired up again! I would love to see a slap/kiss or romantic comedy! >///<

@Ncmeowmeow35 I really don't know :( I want to know but on the other hand I also don't want to know OTL But I'm really not ready for the ending of Bang Rajun yet...I'm preparing myself for the inevitable, but gosh, it's really affecting me ;_; I feel absolutely devastated and I don't know how I will watch the end...;____;

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh how convenient that the Angwa soldiers wear masks as part of their uniforms. More opportunity for Sang to sneak in. I tell ya, I recognized those lips of his even though he was wearing the mask 555!
Ahhhh, Thap and Faeng so cute! "Faeng euyyy.." And the guys joking about how much he was staring at Faeng during the wedding, so much that she'll get pregnant from his eyes alone! The wedding night was so cute. She actually got to scold him for being childish, but he just said "With you, I can be anything." Everything that comes out of Thap's mouth about Faeng is so freaking cute! lol And I love the little details like sliding his pillow close to hers. Faeng was adorable being shy when he asked her to tell him she loves him.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Does it bother anyone else that they keep talking about being "Thai" but the events of Bang Rajan happened long before Siam became Thailand. I'm a huge history buff and for some reason I keep focusing on this :lol: Bang Rajan events took place in like the 1770s? Thailand didn't officially become Thailand and people start referring "Khon Thai" instead of Khon Ayutthaya or Khon Siam until around 1939 to late 1948ish  or so ( don't quite remember the year). I still love the lakorn, but that fact keeps jumping out to me lol. I used to be a tri major and one was history and we briefly learned about Southeast Asian history and wars so every time they say, "We are Thai" I just kind of chuckle lol. 
Interesting! hahhahaha, they're doing such a good job, I wonder why skip this particular part of history. It wouldn't confuse many people if the characters referred to themselves as khon Siam...I have to reiterate that the acting is spectacular. The passion of Bangrajun people is inspiring, for example, when Thap told Jai not to die yet so he could watch as the Thai people protected their country with their blood and lives so that the Angwa would remember not to come back and that Thailand was theirs and would always be :)

@saobomp, LOL yeah, he was talking to Thap in episode 14 at night and then he got up and walked back alone. I'm supposed to believe a blind person with a walking stick can just find their way through the village to their house? But, I figured it's Jai, he's a super spy with super senses, amiright? lol

Okay finally watching ep. 15.
I kind of love that Thap is refusing to kill Jai because SABAI LOVES JAI. Like, that's got to be the most merciful thing ever, to not kill a person you want dead because you know someone loves them. wow. And Sabai, I can't believe how much she suffers in this story, being around and feeding the person who has betrayed her.
For me, the thing about Jai is not his loyalty to his country, but that he's part of a group that seeks to oppress and conquer someone else and their land. Colonialism is just destructive. It's unfortunate how violent our societies grow, and it is a matter of fact that we're trained to do what our countries' leaders tell us to do, whether that's killing others or worse, but there's still the option of being mindful about how our actions affect innocent people and being mindful about how we improve our country without taking from other people. *preaching paused here*

Eek! I love every scene that has all four ladies together in it. Such an emotional moment for them when Sabai tried to drown herself.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
HAHAAHHAHA jjinxxxx Omg your Thap and Faeng comment tho!!! 555555

Ahhhh forreals! Them lips...a photo of Sang in the mask popped up on my IG explore page and I was like "that's Sang"

.Hahaahah can't get over your comment. Literally rofl

jjinxx

Aaaaaaaaaah!! P'Sang glap ma laew!!
Such a shining scene when Sang and Juang reunited! They could barely let each other go! goddam, he was crying as soon as he stepped back into the village, and then he and Thap shared a bro moment, "Sang, you did it," "Because I believed in you all (?)." And Khap right there, crying LOL. And then back to hugging and wiping Juang's tears away. 
I'mma have to be grateful and say that even though they all die next week, at least p'Sang didn't die separate from his love and friends. He almost didn't make it, I was cheering him on as he and the other prisoners got closer to BR. He came back stronger and more humble!
Gotta love Thap's sideways look at Sang and Juang, getting distracted with their loving gaze in the middle of praying. Teehee.

Whyyyyyyy...? So much bombing upon BR! I'm not ready for this. I'm not! The village elders are pretty badass.

The preview for next week got me messed up! So many tears, so much despair!

jjinxx

^I keep seeing photos of the cast with mics and looking like they're singing but not sure if that was for a previous ch3 concert??

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
jjinxx said:
^I keep seeing photos of the cast with mics and looking like they're singing but not sure if that was for a previous ch3 concert??
Were they all wearing black? If so, yes. They had an outside concert not too long ago too.

jjinxx

Catching up on Tonight Show now and loving the cast more!
The host asked how they all felt to be a part of BR. Art said he personally asked k'Nong to work with them. PJ said within the 2 years and 3 months of filming, there wasn't a day on set he wasn't happy to work. Toey said it was great and he enjoyed riding horses. Phet said it was his first period drama and he was excited and unsure of how to do it. The host teased that Phet is good in front of the cameras already hehe. Then he asked Art and Art said he didn't ride horses much, he just ran LOL.
Host asked who was best with riding horses. PJ said Toey is good, but it's hard on the horse because Toey's heavy; Phet is really good.
I think Beau said she and Prang rode the buffalo into the trees..lol

I really appreciate how attentive the host (what's his name again??) was to the acting abilities of BR's cast.
Host asked what Juang's real feelings were, and Beau answered that Juang secretly liked Sang because Juang likes bad boys, even though women know that these type of men are bad and they shouldn't like them, it's like battling their real inner feelings LOL. The host commented that she played out those secret feelings very well. :D I have to agree with him. If not performed well, it would have been hard to believe Juang would fall in love with Sang after the horrible attitude he displayed in the first couple of episodes.
PJ said Beau is more mature than him; when they act the heavy emotional scenes he'd go bother(?) her but she'd scold for some time to herself, so eventually he learned to give her space after those scenes, heh.
PJ also said the more he played his character, the more he fell into character of wanting to win her heart, and also since Thap is better at a lot of things "Sang is a hotheaded person and wants to beat Thap at something so just win the sister first, and that's like beating Thap already." I loled at Toey's face, he looked like he was Thap at that moment thinking "Sang, you better watch yourself."
Toey talked about Thap being close to Faeng since they grew up together, and becoming familiar with Wawa, being able to sense when her feelings aren't there during filming. Wawa talked about, during filming, she would try not to think of herself as acting but as looking at the man she loves, the hero in her heart. Hahaha, Toey was so touched. I wanna know what Art was giggling about lol. 
Phet confessed that he has secretly liked someone in real life hahaha. And he said it was really easy working with Prang, just looking into her eyes. And he said his scenes with Prang were always full of emotion or drama, or crying. Host turned to ask Prang, and she said she's happy to work with him, and then they all started giggling, so the host asked if the two of them were dating XD 
Host asked what Noon thought of the phrase, "Loving our country." She said she thinks all of the cast can agree that they all love their country with their lives. PJ said if they called for people to go fight for their country, he wouldn't hesitate. He wanted to be a soldier when he was younger but he said his head wasn't right LOL. 
Beau said she could die for her country, in the past she felt a sense of pride in being Thai and would try to help others learn about Thailand.
Then Toey agreed and got emotional! He seems very proud and like he grew a lot from being a part of BR. He said dying for his country wouldn't just be for him but he'd do it for others, and that the cast acted with a lot of intention to bring this message to everyone. Wa talked about how the lakorn taught her about the value of life, and of having purpose before dying.

I repeated stuff others have posted, but I love reflecting on the cast's comments. Correct where I'm wrong. I generally enjoy the Tonight Show as the host asks pretty good questions and seems like a cool guy. I'm glad the cast was on there! 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
That pretty much sums it jjinxx. Good job! I was wondering why the boys kept giggling too when Toey and Wawwa talked about one another. It was also funny when she said she thought he is very (something, i think sweet? Don't quite remember) until he showed is true self. Everyone just burst out laughing and said " that was what(the words/phrase)we were waiting for!" There got to be sone inside jokes they're not sharing!

jjinxx

^Thanks! I couldn't quite catch what she said at that moment and was wondering why they all burst out laughing. Makes sense now! LOL.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I need to find a program or app to make a sig of their "my love" video they post on ig. So in love with these two. Actually i love all 3 couples with Toey and Wawwa leading and i just love Art and Noon individually. I have yet to adore Art with his Nang'ek, still waiting for his miss right lol.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
So were the casts implying toey isnt as sweet as he appears? Haha.

Chun chob bad boy also Na. Me want a p'sang! Before i said that I'd run away from this guy but oii im just running to have him chase me in the end. Lmao

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You summed it up perfectly.    The last part was very touching where the host asked the cast how they feel about the lakorn or their country.   Basically, everyone said they love their country, willing to fight and die for their country.   Toey was all choked up and started to tear, and the host kept saying you are going to make everyone choke up too.   Toey said he was into the character and really felt a part of history and he was so touched.   He said what if the king watched this lakorn then he would feel very honor.      I really like what Fang or Wawwa said about their country.    She said when we were born we were destined to die.    What was important was the time we spent while living until the day we drew our last breathe.   We should ask ourselves, have we done enough for our country and have we sacrificed enough for our country so we won't regret when we left this earth. 

jjinxx said:
Catching up on Tonight Show now and loving the cast more!
The host asked how they all felt to be a part of BR. Art said he personally asked k'Nong to work with them. PJ said within the 2 years and 3 months of filming, there wasn't a day on set he wasn't happy to work. Toey said it was great and he enjoyed riding horses. Phet said it was his first period drama and he was excited and unsure of how to do it. The host teased that Phet is good in front of the cameras already hehe. Then he asked Art and Art said he didn't ride horses much, he just ran LOL.
Host asked who was best with riding horses. PJ said Toey is good, but it's hard on the horse because Toey's heavy; Phet is really good.
I think Beau said she and Prang rode the buffalo into the trees..lol

I really appreciate how attentive the host (what's his name again??) was to the acting abilities of BR's cast.
Host asked what Juang's real feelings were, and Beau answered that Juang secretly liked Sang because Juang likes bad boys, even though women know that these type of men are bad and they shouldn't like them, it's like battling their real inner feelings LOL. The host commented that she played out those secret feelings very well. :D I have to agree with him. If not performed well, it would have been hard to believe Juang would fall in love with Sang after the horrible attitude he displayed in the first couple of episodes.
PJ said Beau is more mature than him; when they act the heavy emotional scenes he'd go bother(?) her but she'd scold for some time to herself, so eventually he learned to give her space after those scenes, heh.
PJ also said the more he played his character, the more he fell into character of wanting to win her heart, and also since Thap is better at a lot of things "Sang is a hotheaded person and wants to beat Thap at something so just win the sister first, and that's like beating Thap already." I loled at Toey's face, he looked like he was Thap at that moment thinking "Sang, you better watch yourself."
Toey talked about Thap being close to Faeng since they grew up together, and becoming familiar with Wawa, being able to sense when her feelings aren't there during filming. Wawa talked about, during filming, she would try not to think of herself as acting but as looking at the man she loves, the hero in her heart. Hahaha, Toey was so touched. I wanna know what Art was giggling about lol. 
Phet confessed that he has secretly liked someone in real life hahaha. And he said it was really easy working with Prang, just looking into her eyes. And he said his scenes with Prang were always full of emotion or drama, or crying. Host turned to ask Prang, and she said she's happy to work with him, and then they all started giggling, so the host asked if the two of them were dating XD 
Host asked what Noon thought of the phrase, "Loving our country." She said she thinks all of the cast can agree that they all love their country with their lives. PJ said if they called for people to go fight for their country, he wouldn't hesitate. He wanted to be a soldier when he was younger but he said his head wasn't right LOL. 
Beau said she could die for her country, in the past she felt a sense of pride in being Thai and would try to help others learn about Thailand.
Then Toey agreed and got emotional! He seems very proud and like he grew a lot from being a part of BR. He said dying for his country wouldn't just be for him but he'd do it for others, and that the cast acted with a lot of intention to bring this message to everyone. Wa talked about how the lakorn taught her about the value of life, and of having purpose before dying.

I repeated stuff others have posted, but I love reflecting on the cast's comments. Correct where I'm wrong. I generally enjoy the Tonight Show as the host asks pretty good questions and seems like a cool guy. I'm glad the cast was on there! 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I went back and watch it. She said (very rough translation here so I apologize) "when i saw him before he showed his true self(everyone laughed and applaud) before he showed his true self i though he was p'thap, hero of my heart. When i became Feang, this guy is every women's dream. Toey is always p'Thap, even outside the scene when he's on set because he'll pretend.( then they talk about he being in character not "acting/pretending")." While Art was laughing, Wawwa was saying that Toey act from his heart and that it was like she was looking at the man she loves (like what jjinxx posted)

Man there got to be an inside joke there to make Art tried hard to not laugh or tease lol.