[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ip.smilez said:
Omg omg omg I'm off from work and waiting to go home now ahhhhh. Catching up with all the readings and I can't hold in my excitement !!! PJ is gorgeoussssss lol He's talllll too which makes him that even more attractive ^^ He's also in MarioMint's upcoming lakorn(;

Is he really? OMG, had no idea. Glad he's getting more roles. He's so darn good looking, gosh.
I am so gonna adore Phet and Punjunkawin here, hehe ;D

Guyssss, here are the OST! AND I LOVE THEM! These songs match this lakorn so beautifully, aw <3
So much heart touching, depressing & bittersweet scenes for all these couples...
PRAHET is looking beautiful and I see that force scene ... Lol ;) But wow, everyone's acting is so realistic and natural especially all the tears and crying.
Can't wait to get started!

Credit: Ch3 Soundtrack Official @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA2nJ7PxiOg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_U047aKyl8

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Marina; HAHA, I just got done watching the first OST then boom. Haha

Is Art & Noon like.. not suppose to be with the other three couples? Are they on their own in a different land? Fighting their own fights. Ofc not right
Just saw Noon with the rest of the girls on the second OST.  :facepalm: 

Punjunkawin is so handsome. Whew. Time to stalk him. xP

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Marina; HAHA, I just got done watching the first OST then boom. Haha

Is Art & Noon like.. not suppose to be with the other three couples? Are they on their own in a different land? Fighting their own fights. Ofc not right
Just saw Noon with the rest of the girls on the second OST.  :facepalm: 

Punjunkawin is so handsome. Whew. Time to stalk him. xP

I believe that Art is a spy for Burma. In the MV, you can see him sending a scroll message via a bird. That's why you see them fighting each other in the final fight. He's the enemy and they fell for each other when they weren't supposed to.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thanks @Mahalo for the clarification. I was a bit confused about that part, too.

@Ntsuab-Ci: Just started following him on IG, hehe ;D

Ntsuab-Ci

Mahalo; Thanks for the info! 

I thought so. Seeing all the sad scenes of them together, they seem to have the saddest story.

Marina; Lol, what's his Instagram? Can't find it.  

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Mahalo; Thanks for the info! 

I thought so. Seeing all the sad scenes of them together, they seem to have the saddest story.

Marina; Lol, what's his Instagram? Can't find it.  

It's Punjankawin @ IG :)

And agree, Noon and Art's story looks so sad. Is it just me thinking too much or does Art get blind? :O

Ntsuab-Ci

I rewatched it and think so too! Lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Finally starting on it. Eeeeks. Whhha I just noticed that I don't follow him anymore? I followed Punjakawin but somehow he got unfollow from my list: prob after IG did that one major cleaning. I lost about 50 of the people I i followed? That was super weird cause I only follow my friends and some daras

@marina;
Yes he's also in SHPT :) Beau is also on SHPT ^^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lcnsljvlzd.vnlc.mvnbzv how are you ladies watching this? ahaha OMGGG the men are soo fineeeeeeeeeee hahah Even when fighting...omggggggggg.....anyways.....Uhmmmm. from what I'm watching Khap tries to be the peacemaker between the hotheaded Sang and Khap looks like he doesn't want to choose any sides but all at the same time he is doing what Sang is ordering him to do. So Tep use to be a Thai soldier like Sang and Khap but that ended after he saw how Sang and Khap fled the battlefield. (True colors are shown). Tep is all about protecting his land and his people yet those two just left him and their brothas who are fighting on the field ! It's like they chickened out and Sang obv wanted a higher rank or something. Did their captain give them an order to flee the scene? Sang is so full of himself ughhhhh He's hot tho shoo haha I can't stop squealing too much hotness on my laptop screen haha I am able to catch on some words but it's hard...I really do hope someone subs this.

Btw. I adore Toey. So happy my little Joi (His character from KCR) has grown into a Tep <3 I'm sitting here smiling at him (like a creep) because he's now a pra'ek. Love love him 

okay okay, I'll be back with more comments lol.....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe. I love the duet. I almost cried. The guy is the same guy who sang the OST for Dao Kiao Duen. He's becoming a fav now. Hehe. I wish they'd use traditional Thai instruments though. They hit the spot more...if you guys know what I mean.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Crosss that! Tep is still a Thai soldier hehe ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I know I'm all for Prahet but but...Tep and Feun are just toooo sweeeeetttt ><"

Wait wait, correct me if I am wrong, in the scene where Tep/Feun are in the garden house, Tep gives Feun the medicine his mother asked him to give to her. Feun asks about Tep's well-being because she saw the soldiers which includes Sang/Khap were looking to arrest Tep. Instead of answering her question, he deeply sniff/kisses her hands. She asks him to answer her question first and he responds that he heard her but why would he waste time on the matter about Sang. Feun then says, "I asked because I'm worried." In return, Tep says he also worries for Feun that's why he came to find her/look for her. (I'm not sure if I'm right on that part.)

And later before he left Feun's home; Feun said that she will always be beside Tep and wait for him. And Tep answered that he only loves her. The day he changes his heart, is the day he stops breathing (he's gone from this world/dead.) OMG those words are soooo painfull because the promise isn't kept. I guess you can say it isn't his fault too that they have to be "in love" when the war has just started. I am still saddened that Tep will fall in love with Fang....

welllllllll eeeeks I love the way Phet looks at Prang ekekekeeksss !!! Although Sang is an a**hole, he has the hots for Beua. They're pretty cute together too. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:

Is he really? OMG, had no idea. Glad he's getting more roles. He's so darn good looking, gosh.
I am so gonna adore Phet and Punjunkawin here, hehe ;D

Guyssss, here are the OST! AND I LOVE THEM! These songs match this lakorn so beautifully, aw <3
So much heart touching, depressing & bittersweet scenes for all these couples...
PRAHET is looking beautiful and I see that force scene ... Lol ;) But wow, everyone's acting is so realistic and natural especially all the tears and crying.
Can't wait to get started!

Credit: Ch3 Soundtrack Official @ youtube

I'm glad I have no liquid eyeliner on today because these mvs got me feeling some type of way.....If these two mvs are capable of making me ball, Uhmmmm idk if I'm going to last through the whole drama.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
ip.smilez said:
Omg omg omg I'm off from work and waiting to go home now ahhhhh. Catching up with all the readings and I can't hold in my excitement !!! PJ is gorgeoussssss lol He's talllll too which makes him that even more attractive ^^ He's also in MarioMint's upcoming lakorn(;
Yeah, he is with Beau there too.lol

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
ip.smilez said:
lcnsljvlzd.vnlc.mvnbzv how are you ladies watching this? ahaha OMGGG the men are soo fineeeeeeeeeee hahah Even when fighting...omggggggggg.....anyways.....Uhmmmm. from what I'm watching Khap tries to be the peacemaker between the hotheaded Sang and Khap looks like he doesn't want to choose any sides but all at the same time he is doing what Sang is ordering him to do. So Tep use to be a Thai soldier like Sang and Khap but that ended after he saw how Sang and Khap fled the battlefield. (True colors are shown). Tep is all about protecting his land and his people yet those two just left him and their brothas who are fighting on the field ! It's like they chickened out and Sang obv wanted a higher rank or something. Did their captain give them an order to flee the scene? Sang is so full of himself ughhhhh He's hot tho shoo haha I can't stop squealing too much hotness on my laptop screen haha I am able to catch on some words but it's hard...I really do hope someone subs this.

Btw. I adore Toey. So happy my little Joi (His character from KCR) has grown into a Tep <3 I'm sitting here smiling at him (like a creep) because he's now a pra'ek. Love love him 
okay okay, I'll be back with more comments lol.....
Yes, theirs captain give them order to flee, he fleed first then Sang saw it and said to Khap to flee too as the captain order. That why Tep got mad and he even get scolded by the captain for not listening to his order and that is why he decide to leave the army and become an ordinary person without begin a part of some selfish soldier like his captain and Sang.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
this kind of lakorn is not really my cup of tea. but i made the mistake of clicking on it...sooo, therez like hella naked sexy ripped menz...ummmm, do i keep watching or do i not?? ughhh....

dariey

sarNie Adult
the soundtrack already make me teary..love this kind of genre.might take up for this as well but i need sub to understand..T^T

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Awe. I love the duet. I almost cried. The guy is the same guy who sang the OST for Dao Kiao Duen. He's becoming a fav now. Hehe. I wish they'd use traditional Thai instruments though. They hit the spot more...if you guys know what I mean.
Omg, I was thinking the same! Like the ones from Sai Lo Hit or something with the drums and flutes.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
Am I the only person not so impressed so far? I'm just watching this for PRAHET because they're sooo fineee. 
I'm not very impressed either. For a Broadcast Thai production, the special effects look super fake, even the blood looks like jam or jelly. Haha. The action scenes are not very well done, but I never pay attention to those anyways. There's a lot going on with the historical facts. Lol, But the handsome men make up for it so I think I may stick around to see if their romance progress. Their bromance right now is disheartening so hopefully they become friends again soon!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I got my teethes clenched watching the men fight. I just can't wait for those three to mend their friendships and become united again. I like how it's known that Khap has a one sided love for Feun^^ And because Feun and Tep are lovers, Khap is jealous of Tep? If only Tep had wifed Feun earlier, things would have turned out differently....I guess I ended up really liking Tep & Feun too because they're madly in love with each other. Even in the MV when Tep came up to bless Khap and Feun during their wedding, Tep looked hurt T_T speaking of this makes me want to cry huhuhuhi and then Fang gets prego too ;0 omgggg