[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awwww, why you gotta be so cold to Phet, Prang? He's too cute, can't you see how legit he is? :( LOL, can't wait to see this weeks' episodes.

Thanks @Ntsuab-Ci for your input on today's episode :D I always enjoy reading your thoughts.

nancyya

sarNie Egg
The casts are sooo freaking cute, thank the hosts sooo much for having them acting out their "love scenes" lol. Prang got both Toey and Phet. So cute! And Punwajan is adorable! Complete opposite of his character. The video had me fangirling sooo much!!!!  :woot:  :woot2:  :dance1:  :dance3:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thank youuuu @Nancyya! :D
Aghhh, this cast is way too good looking. Too much beautiful people T___T I was a bit iffy on the cast before but after seeing only Episode 1 and few clips, I've fallen for the whole cast.

Enjoying PRAHET the most in this video. Their smiles are kiler, ah <3
I am so loving the moments around 11:15 where you can see PRAHET in the background & their reactions regarding Toey & Wawwa's acted-out scene XD
LOLOL, awww. Phet's smile @ 11:16 is too precious, pwahaha. Prang stepped closer to Phet and they seem to be whispering to themselves. Please let us know what's up, you two cuties. hehe :D
Phet & Punjunkawin crack me up, totally the opposite of their characters in BR at the moment.
LOL, Phet's so freakin cute @ 16:45. His facial expression is priceless xD

Toey and Wawwa are so sweet, awww. Can't wait for these kind of scenes in the lakorn, aghhh.
And then onto PRAHET'S acted-out scene. So much feels yet I know they're gonna break out laughing soon. Can't stop smiling, so realistic and that grab he had on her x) Awww, Phet. You're in so much pain, awww :D They got really into it, I love it <3

Everyone's so cute. This cast is perfection. Hahaha, I loved the ending scene when it stopped at each person and they gave a different expression. hahaha, too cute. 
Punjunkawin's facial expression was so charming. Beau's so cute, haha -- do not mess with her, Punjunkawin! 
Toey's determined look, Lol and Wawwa just has to ruin the vibe by laughing, haha. Wawwa's super cute, can't stop that laugh. 
And then Phet looks so sad, awww. That face <33 Prang can always give you a hug ;D Prang's such a beauty, ahh.
Fangirling like a weirdo here :D

Just noticed Art & Noon aren't here, dang it :/ Anyways, enjoyed this video nonetheless!
Thank you so so so much, Nancyya! This def made my night :D ~

nancyya

sarNie Egg
@ huajaikaungtur 
You're welcome  :)  :D The video totally made my night too. PRAHET are so darn cute. As well as the rest of the casts. You can totally tell Toey like acting like acting out the love scenes with the girls lol. And he seems to be blushing. Their acting are so good. Can't wait for tmr's episode!
  •  

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
nancyya said:

@ huajaikaungtur 
You're welcome  :)  :D The video totally made my night too. PRAHET are so darn cute. As well as the rest of the casts. You can totally tell Toey like acting like acting out the love scenes with the girls lol. And he seems to be blushing. Their acting are so good. Can't wait for tmr's episode!
  •  

I know right, hehe! Their acting is so legit and I could totally tell that about Toey, hahaha. His love scenes are so legit :D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Greeeeeddsss !! haha Phet says that they were all friends since they were little and he secretly likes his friend's gf !! eeeks

hahaha I giggled so much ahha I love this cast !! They all were laughing so much on set lol EEEEKS did you gals see Prahet whispering in each other's ears while Wawwa and Toey were acting? Thanks to K'Nong for giving Toey a chance to be in a big project and esp giving him a chance to be a Praek. He's doing an excellent job atm. ahhhh I loveee them so much. I swear these hunks are thee def for "HOT." Sorrayuth keeps praising Prang about her beauty. I hope "Feung" will open more doors in Prang's career. She deserves to be a nangek

okay off to go watch Ep2

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mannnnn the men are Sooo hot when they're heated Hahaaha My friends find me weird because I find men who are angry "hot?" Haahhaha anyways, Toey and Prang areeeee extremely adorable. Thap loves Feung so much </3 Ahhhh he will have no choice but to move on when she marries Khap. Idk how I'm going to feel knowing that she was taken away from Thap........I'm sooo into Thap/Feung atm. Ahhhhh Cherishing every moment they have together before the real drama begins. Boyyyyy! Phet looksssss sooo freaking hot working those swords. Oh my ><"

Basically Sang and Khap are trying to capture Thap because he went against their captain's orders right?

clee95

sarNie Egg
Damn, never thought i would like someone this much again....lol ....wow toey is just so cute and the way he delivers his lines is just so genuine. Hope he's in more lakorns and just 2 episodes and i am already anxiously waiting to see him more. He's becoming my favorite new actor and I thought james ma was it. And I thought i was obsess with Ken T.. Acting wise might not be at ken's lvl yet, but he reminds me so much of ken when he was first started.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
WOW! That video is so cute! Got me blushing all over the place on all the couples! Toey & Wawaa are all lovey dovey. :3 SO CUTE! >.< Pj & Beau are so forcey? LOL. SO CUTE! >.< Phet & Prang, omggggg. I was gonna die. They are adorbs! Got me blushing real hard! They are such a great actors. Love it! SO CUTE BUT PAINFUL! I love the cast so much! :3 ART & NOON, where are you guys? ):

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
clee95 said:
Damn, never thought i would like someone this much again....lol ....wow toey is just so cute and the way he delivers his lines is just so genuine. Hope he's in more lakorns and just 2 episodes and i am already anxiously waiting to see him more. He's becoming my favorite new actor and I thought james ma was it. And I thought i was obsess with Ken T.. Acting wise might not be at ken's lvl yet, but he reminds me so much of ken when he was first started.
You should watch Toey in Khun Chai Rachanon. He instantly caught my attention by this acting and good looks esp his smiles. I thought he was around 24 but turns out he's my age "22." His Bday is coming up in February<3

clee95

sarNie Egg
Thanks, I will check it out if he's in it. I just finished watching the one that James Ma was in. Just checked his wiki page it says he filming a lakorn with janie, pretty excited right now. That is something  i am definitely looking forward to watch adn it seems like a interesting lakorn too. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
clee95 said:
Thanks, I will check it out if he's in it. I just finished watching the one that James Ma was in. Just checked his wiki page it says he filming a lakorn with janie, pretty excited right now. That is something  i am definitely looking forward to watch adn it seems like a interesting lakorn too. 
I love JamesMa too<3 Both Toey and James are very dedicated actors. Yes you should watch him in KCR. Toey had a very dorky, fun and hotheaded character. He'll def make you smile a lot haha ouuu yesss I'll be looking forward to his upcoming lakorn w/Janie too ^^ we'll finally getting to see him in modern attire too.

clee95

sarNie Egg
OMG! I just watched a program with Toey, Top and Bomb promoting Khun Chai Rachanon, and my biggest Thai actor crush( Ken T.) is Toey's idol. And it seems like he won some sort acting competition too. These news made me really happy..lol

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
He did win some kind of award which i would've been more happy with ch 3 if they actually chose him for Khun Chai Ratchanon rather Bok Joi. Although i did love him as Bok Joi i just wished he had a better opportunity in there.

nancyya

sarNie Egg
OHOaddict said:
He did win some kind of award which i would've been more happy with ch 3 if they actually chose him for Khun Chai Ratchanon rather Bok Joi. Although i did love him as Bok Joi i just wished he had a better opportunity in there.
I agree, I thought his acting was really solid in KCR. He didn't seem like a newbie in there, he seems like someone who's experienced playing lakorns. I'm happy now that he's a full p'ek now. Thank the elders sooo much for giving him opportunities, he definitely deserve it! 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Toey is a better actor compared to some celebs who have been in the industry before him, not going to name any names haha I can see him going far in his acting career (; One of the best rising stars out of the bunch