[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
^.^ From the preview for tomorrow it looks like Sang, Tap, and Kap will finally reconcile??
Oh I hope so! I'm especially ready for them to help Sang screw his head on straight! *smh* Then we can get some real romance action between all the destined lovers! 

Hehehe, I like seeing Sang and Khap in those softer looking shirts instead of their uniforms! They look more gentle!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yes to the max on Phet being in a slap/kiss lakorn.
Ahhh, you guys are making the episode seem to awesome. I won't be getting to it anytime soon though :(
It's alright, reading your posts keeps me updated :)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
So little scenes of sang and juan today but it did make my heart skip a beat!! Ladies you are missing out. Thep is barely in todays ep. Hes like the lone ranger going around saving people, getting caught, fighting, and flashing that body of his. Got and Art too!! I bet all the aunties watch it for their naked chest and abs. Phet drunk and crying made me "ohh tai tai" had to pause and caress his sadness before pressing play. I dont understand thai so to me this ep was a bit slow and boring until Sang and Juan lightened the mood but like many of you psychos I'm looking forward to r scene tomorrow. After this i want Phet to take on a raeng p'ek role. Rawr! Lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMGGG !! I cannot stop laughing at the scene where Juan faked her stomach ache 5555 Okay, today my sister and I have been cramping all day so when I saw Juan's face expressions, I was wondering if she was on her menstrual cycle too? LMFAO

(Please correct me if I am wrong.)

And then here comes the scene where Sang walked over to ask if Juan recovered yet. He grabbed her arm and she pushed his hand away with force and he's all confused like "WTH? You have strength?" She proceeded faking her stomachache and even ask Sang to go find medicine for her.
So sweet how Sang asked her what kind of medicine does she want so he can go tell the soldiers to help find the medicine for her. I don't really
understand what Juan said but I am assuming she said that she had some type of stomach ache and for him to find a certain type of medicine for her to eat???
Sang then ask "You have another stomachache? Feung told me you had "bpuad thaawng pooying" so basically cramps(PMS)."
F: They're the same thing. What do you know?
S: Khap, go find medicine for my wife? (DID HE SAY JUAN MIA?)
F: Hurry go
K: Go, go look for the medicine to bring back (speaking to the soldiers)
F: You can go to work, you don't have to worry about Juan. This type of stomachache, you cry all day. If it hurts, it hurts.
S: Feung take good care of her. Don't let anything happen to Juan.

AHHH How cute is it to see Sang all worried about Juan? VERYYYY ! I love how amused Khap was when he watched Juan pretend being in pain and just played along. Too bad Juan was unable to lie to Sang cause he knows very well indeed that she's just teasing him. Juan is obv making an excuse to stay as far away as possible from Sang haha She hates his face ><" 

Juan tries to comfort Feung about Fang and Thap but it looks like Feung has already made up her mind about Thap not loving her anymore. She was like if he did care or did she say love :scratchhead2: (I forgot) about her, he would have followed and rescued her by now. She just doesn't know about the obstacles and troubles he is going through right now to get to her. Wonder how her feelings will play out when she does see both Fang and Thap.

OHHH NO YOU DIDN'T!! Sang is so disrespectful to Khap. I understand he's trying to help Khap out with Feung but he's forcing it upon Khap to make Feung his. And like the gentleman that Khap is, he's unable to force himself on Feung esp when she doesn't love him. Plus Sang calling Khap a coward doesn't make Khap feel any better because he's already heartbroken enough from the previous night. My gosh, Sang very much deserves the punch and kick from Khap. SMH! Maa Khap? Are you kidding me? Did Sang just really compare Khap to a dog? OUIII Dtam tee soot. Khap should have kicked Sang one more time before he left. A friend/brotha should never call a friend/brotha a dog. Lordddd.

sai dtaa kaung Feung mee dtaae P'Thap kon diow, mong mai hen P'Khap loey T___T It breaks my heart every time Feung says something that hurts Khap. She tells him that she worries about her mom but Khap knows that Feung wants to go look for Thap. You know, when someone you love is close to you, you should feel happiness, warmth, joy, loveee etc but this is not Khap's case at all. Yes at times he seems happy in the outside that the person he has loved all his life is beside him but really in the inside, he's hurting more than he should. I feel like that feeling is eating him up....like can you smile for me because I miss your smile :( I do love the way Feung stares at Khap every time he says something that is coming from his heart. It comes out very sweet because he cares so much about Feung. I also love how Khap told Feung that he won't let anyone do anything to her. He is going to protect her with his life. Like how would you not be moved by what he just said to you? I want myself a Khap!!! At the end of the drama, I am more than happy that Khap will finally get the chance to love the woman of his dream and the only woman he has set to love. A heart can definitely change to love a person if time is given. The more Feung gets to know more of Khap's heart/soul, her heart wavers like MINE hahaha eeeeeeeee that was cheesy

SIGHS && the cycle begins again tomorrow. School work...aiiii can i just watch my Bang Rajun in peace? T___T huhuhu

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'd take a Khap over a Thap any day. Lol. He's such a gentleman! I can see him being more of the skilled soldier that Thap is rather someone who isn't as great of a fighter. Phet doesn't deserve to be second to anyone. Like it's unbelievable that he'd be the one that women would ignore. Come on producers! Be realistic! Make him p'ek. Although I like Toey, I like Phet more! He just has p'ek aura written all over him whether he's in a suit or an armor. Be my knight in shining armor babyy! Lol.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ I agree girl. I'd choose Phet any day, hehe ;) But yes, what are the producers actually seeing? Second roles written all over Phet? Heck no, look at that man. Does he look like second to you?
Nope! That right there is pa'ek material so please just make him pa'ek. A slap/kiss one would be even better but all we're asking is to make him pa'ek. Haha, hoping!~

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Best line yesterday was from the medicine woman:

Saang: Whats wrong with her ma'am?!
Woman: She has an allergic reaction to her husband! "Agaan pae pua!"

55555! Had me dying!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Looks like #THAPFEUNG ends in today's episode. Everyone is showing their sadness towards them
on IG. Sighs. I'll miss them too nonetheless, Im looking forward to more PRAHET. Both Thap & Khap are excellent men so I'll pick either or. ️Hehe I love Thap and I love Khap...maybe Sang later? Haha

The scene I have been waiting for and it turns out that it'll be their last sweet scene together

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Today's episode was really good. Lots of PRAHET scenes! Even Juoang & Sung had nice scenes.

Fav. scene was when Khap was declaring his love to Feung. He said he worships her.... ahhh, what a fine FINE man that is...
Khap was very P'ek-like today. *swooon*. Feung is crazy not to fall for him!!

Glad they have put their differences aside and is now fighting together.

How many great looking men are in here?? Geez, in almost every scene there's a new male character introduced.

Next week seems like lots good stuff coming up as seen in the previews.... like whoaaa wth Jai (Art).... that's not going to end well.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
NAakxkakskcjaozoxioadoia I just spoiled ep7 for myself noooo. Class doesn't start until 11 so I went ahead and skimmed watched br. Ahhhhh *dabs eyes. My volume is low and im here trying to cover my face so other students won't see me tearing up. Omgggg.........its nice to see Feung finally worry and care for Khap tho but it's heartbreaking all at the same time. Aweeee so the scene of Thap&Feung riding on the water buffalo was actually just a memory/flashback. Sighs. Like I said, I'll miss them dearly but you know, Khap is the truly the one for Feung.
Next episode's preview just kills me even more ahhh

I love how "man" Khap was to come upfront and apologize to Thap about his wrongdoing !!! And Sang even cried too when he promised to take care of Juan. Ouiii I just can't....Thap already knew wassup when he saw Feung care for Khap.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ahhhh gonna be a long day until I get to watch today's episode!! At least now I know that the trio of friends resolved their differences!

Khap and Feung separate today? When will the double wedding happen?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I just found out that Toey was born in 1992. What the hey! I thought he was like in his mid twenties already. Goodness. He can really act like a grown fellow. Phet is older than him and so is Prang. Yet he's the lead...

nancyya

sarNie Egg
Gosh, the way Thap look at Feung when they finally see each other again. And in the preview, Feung's trying to get back with Thap(and Khap saw it) but Thap just yell at her to go away. It's gonna be so heartbreaking. :cry1:  Feung and Khap are gonna so pitiful in the episode to come. :cry: