[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

scratchthat

sarNie Egg
well, x0uner, you reminded me of a scene in ep 3 or 4 where fang and thap had a moment of connection/understanding at the temple. Well, that was the only time I ever noticed they had a 'spark'. But the lack of development was what didn't do it for me. Okay, maybe it's not a crime to fall for ur ex-gf's sister, but hello, you just went from looking sad at ur lover's wedding to suddenly noticing she had a pretty sister? Thap didn't strike me as the kind of guy that would take two wives, mind. That Thap would be separated from Fueng by distance(plus, I don't think he was any less hurt despite this), doesn't equal he had an amount of time to get close to Fang, and really that is the main problem for me. So the only way I could come to interpret it is: Fang is a rebound, or Thap was feeling empty atm and grabbed the closest girl he could get. If Fang had been a mature woman and Thap had always admired her from a distance then maybe I could believe their sudden chemistry, but Fang had always behaved like Thap's 5-year-old sister, which has been their main vibe for so many episodes. I just felt like it was too obvious of a set-up to their relationship, from the quick heartbreak recovery, to the overwhelming screen time shared, the crying scene(oh my was that contrived), the excessive possessiveness.

Really, the writer's not doing a great job, he/she should have gave thap/fang more screen time b4 fueng returned.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Despite the forced pairing of Toey and Wawwa, I'm glad they left them to pair up last. Thank goodness they focused more on the other couples FIRST. Lol. There doesn't seem to be too many Wawwa fans in here. It's rare for producers to not give the main pranangs any screen time. I think Prang and Phet deserved to be the main pair in this because the story line focused more on them. Wawwa is like a side character.  

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^heh, I'm worried that Juang-Sang and Khap-Feung will lose screen time in order to focus on Thap and Fang.
The structure of this lakorn makes it seem pointless to have one main couple. I'm too invested in Juang and Sang at this point. Win my support but don't take Juang and Sang from my screen!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Let me not speak too soon! Omg, please do not lose focus on the other couples. They're so much funner! ^^^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Despite the forced pairing of Toey and Wawwa, I'm glad they left them to pair up last. Thank goodness they focused more on the other couples FIRST. Lol. There doesn't seem to be too many Wawwa fans in here. It's rare for producers to not give the main pranangs any screen time. I think Prang and Phet deserved to be the main pair in this because the story line focused more on them. Wawwa is like a side character.  
Yeah they do have a lot more screen time together. I wish Sabai and Jai were the main characters. Haha. How about Juang and Saang?? Who thinks they deserve the lead roles?? Honestly I think all the lead characters deserve the spotlight. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jjinxx said:
^heh, I'm worried that Juang-Sang and Khap-Feung will lose screen time in order to focus on Thap and Fang.
The structure of this lakorn makes it seem pointless to have one main couple. I'm too invested in Juang and Sang at this point. Win my support but don't take Juang and Sang from my screen!
They've grown on me. Hehe. They are a pretty funny couple.

crannberry

sarNie Egg
Just finishing watching ep 9. The hug in the rain was cute. I feel like Tap was a bit taken by surprise himself when he hugged Fang. His facial kinda says it all. All in all the this episode was great. I feel kinda bad for Kap and Sang cause their wives didn't come home.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
jjinxx, the farming scene was in the Ost....they were rice farming and all of a sudden explosions started going off...I was wondering if that will be a flash back or an actual present scene.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Saechash said:
jjinxx, the farming scene was in the Ost....they were rice farming and all of a sudden explosions started going off...I was wondering if that will be a flash back or an actual present scene.
Oooooh. I remember seeing that in the mv. Nope. My spoiler was a completely different scene.
when i wrote that it would flash back, I meant to the scene in episode 5 when Sang tried to get down with Juang and she bit him and he pushed her so she hit her head, then fell unconscious. So Juang woke up and thought he'd raped her but he ended up not doing anything. So that's what he confessed to her when she was strangling him lol. She was mad that he deceived her and made everyone think they had slept together.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am fangirlingggggg real hard atmmmm...eeeekkksss Monday, can you come any faster than this? EEEKKS PRAHET <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv6fREnln5w&feature=youtu.be

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh mah gerdddddd! Why is PRAHET always looking so darnnnn fineee!?
Even though there was like the smallest second of them in that preview, they still shone out to me the most.
These two, these two <333

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Oh mah gerdddddd! Why is PRAHET always looking so darnnnn fineee!?
Even though there was like the smallest second of them in that preview, they still shone out to me the most.
These two, these two <333
OMGGG I CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT ! WE'RE FINALLY GOING TO SEE FEUNG SOFTEN UP TO KHAP EEEEEKS

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ip.smilez said:
OMGGG I CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT ! WE'RE FINALLY GOING TO SEE FEUNG SOFTEN UP TO KHAP EEEEEKS

I know right, girl! It's so exciting!!!
I am beyond excited to see their interactions and of course their expressions!
OMG, I am most excited to see how Khap will react to Feung softening up to him, awwww! It's def gonna touch my heart!
Finally!!! Been waiting forever!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Eeeeks marina I just can't even right now 555 ahhhhh we all know Khao will have that happy expression he always makes when he sees Feung eekksksks ahhhhh

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ Yessss, definitely! So much excitement, woohoooo !! ^

And something to make us even happier! Here's a video by lovely Shianne for Thap and Feung! :)
Awwww, these two are so heartbreaking-ly beautiful T____T

Credit: Missshiannelee @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sPHJsI7nQ0

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omggggg omgggg such a beautiful video !!!! You girls are such pros at effects and everything. So jealous. Omgggg I'm in tears T___T I've been waiting for this mv. thanks Marina for sharing

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Awe, it's gonna be so devastating when Sajai finds out Jai's true identity...I'm sad already.
So true..i already feeling the pain for saibai...its gonna be hard for her being in love with the enemy....

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
What's worser ? To marry the man who you never loved or to fall in love with your enemy? Fang's love story went just about right for her.

These storylines are giving me lumps in my throat T____T *coughs