[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

LilyVang

sarNie Egg
ip.smilez said:
@lily;

Basically Feung told Khap she'll stay over the night to take care of him. He said something about if he didn't get injured, he would've killed more of the bad people (or more of the bad people would've died). So Feung said for him to get better so he can be satisfy (as in go back to war and fight off the bad guys he didn't get the chance to seize.) He asks if he can hold her/hug her. And when he held her he said "I have Feung here with me, there's nothing wrong with me anymore (I'm all good)." Then again she wishes him to get well and tightens her grip on his hands . <3

Anyone is welcome to correct and translate that scene if I made any mistakes.

Off of work and off to class now ahhhhh can I just go home please !!!!
Aww!!!! Thank you!!! Their love is so bittersweet but make my heart cringe.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
LilyVang said:
Omg! Can any tell me what feung's mom was saying to her for ep 11 preview?
But I'm so glad that for ep 10 PRAHET'S love is eloping & coming together... Even though Feung gives p'khap the cold shoulder, she cares for him!
I think the mom was lecturing Fueng on not being a proper wife for Khap. That if she keeps it up she won't know where her happiness is. It looks like she left him on his own again cause you see him fixing stuff for himself. But her mom's lecture seems to work cause there's previews of sweet scenes of them together...can't wait till tomorrow's episode!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OHOaddict said:
Lots of Screaming from the macho men that were a bit too funny :woot: Just one smile from P’Sang makes it so much harder for me to breathe. Swear the soldiers drink every day. They appear drunk one second and then sober the next. Yayy!!! Lots of Character development in this episode especially P’Sang and N’Juang. They shared a smile, exchanged funny bickers like an old married couple, head&cheek kisses, hugs, ohohohohoho a BED and violence! AHHHH!! I was screaming like the macho men at this point :clap:. Lmao. So, I didn’t even share a room with them but the morning after the deed had me all shy and blushing. OIii, where can I get a P’Sang like Juang who likes it rough? Haha excuse my pervert side. BUT the important thing is they made up yayy and we can now get to see Nai Sang’s cuteness. Training in Bang Rajun was HOT, ladies look to your right for the extremely buff guys. Battle scenes still “watchable”. :yahoo: AWWW Fueng’s reaction was priceless when all Fang and Juang said was “P’Thap” to her. Khap and Fueng were adorable, although they reached HOME base first, they’re going back to attack those earlier bases. Sabai is starting to be suspicious of Jai, sneaking little peeks here and there. P’Sang doesn’t seem to trust Jai at all too. He’s always giving Jai the dirty looks (NOT THE ROMANTIC TYPE). Fang and Thap…ehh they’re cute and im starting to warm up to them but I’m still not buying Thap’s attraction. Did anyone notice how choppy this episode was?? :no:
hahaha, yeah, Sang woke up and panicked, calling for Juang ja. Meanwhile, she's pouting/angry that he was, uh, too intense last night. Oh these two, they're going to make me burst with the loving and fighting.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I think episode 10 was probably the best for me.   I cried tears of joy for the three couples and tears of sadness for Jai and Sabai.

Four couples....four beautiful love stories.

I know it's too early to say it, but Bang Rajan already got my vote for Best Lakorn of the year.

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Panjan (sang) is so hot! His smile can light up the whole city!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
After today's episode, I am going to announce that I have warmed up to Thap and Fang. They are undeniably cute together and when Thap is with Fang, his inner kiddish-self comes out. He becomes moody, smiles/laughs stupidly to himself and most of all, he looks a lot livelier. I was selfish a couple of weeks ago to have wanted him to end up alone but now, seeing that P'Thap is laughing and happy again, Peua kwarm sook kaung P'Thap, chan yom dai kha.... <3 

T: What I said was because I’m worried about you
F: Why should you worry?
T: Well it’s like I’m worried for a sister, you are also like a younger sister of mine
F: I’m just a sister, why are you going to worry. P’Fak is my brother and he doesn’t even do anything. I’ve never asked you to worry about me. Go worry about someone else. You and I don’t like each other’s face, don’t have to worry about each other. Don’t follow me! *Throws logs at Thap 55555

I burst into  laughter when I watched that scene especially when Thap dodged the log 5555

S: Fang is a stubborn kid, yells a lot. Why do you care for her? (I’m not too sure what he said afterwards?) Let her go and do what whatever?
T: Fang is like one of my younger sister
S: Just a younger sister, not your close partner? Why do you have to worry about her?
T: You’re speaking with no meaning..I just don’t want to see her tears for him
S: Thap, You’re finding an excuse. Whoever Fang will love or like, you can’t just stop or worry about her because  you’re an older brother. *Sang is knocking some sense to Thap that he may just have more than sibling feels for Fang

The moment when Fang blamed herself for causing Feung to misunderstand Thap and Fang, it really got to me. Fang is really sorry about what she did even though she didn't mean to you know :( And Thap repeating himself for her not to blame herself anymore because it's in the past got me jslvkjnsfadxlkcvjfkf. I found that scene quite touching.......I really did.

Feung is such an older sister to the ladies hehe I like how she can comfortably mention P’Thap’s name around Fang now without having a sad face on. Sighs, Fang still has a lot of growing up to do. Even though she insisted that she isn’t a kid anymore, she still acts like one. And Sabai came to the right person to seek advice to about men hehe I actually like Sabai's character. So gentle and kind....Noon's acting gives you a homey warm feeling <3

AAHHAHA OMG Sang knows how to pull Thap’s strings HAHAHA !! UH OH JEALOUS ALERT! Thap is already getting jealous of Fang reu!!! I found it super duper cute how Thap asked Fang if she can speak nicely to him like she did before and Fang answers, "When did we ever speak nicely to each other??

I find them cute... ^____^ 

Who knows how to make me laugh like crazy and cry all at the same time? These two does!! OMG Sang and Juan ~~~

S: I’ve been sleeping in the cold for several nights now
J: You’re very cold?
S: I’m cold
J: Then let me help your coldness go away

&&then he gives his buddies these faces

HAHAHA I LOL so hard at Sang's expressions

They fight they bicker they're perfect for each other. OMGGGG !!!! One minute you're laughing away, the next you're crying. That's what they do to me. ><" I don't like it when the men speak of promises and follows it by talking about death. T___________________T Yaak pood baep nee si, chan mai yaak fung HUHUHUHUH Juan is so funny, she's confuse why she feels different today than she did the time she thought Sang wifed her. 5555 OUIIII PJ is so damn fine with that haircut !!!!!!!!!!! Man only the BANG RAJUN men &&ofc JMA can pull of those haircuts !!!!!!!!!!!! So freaking HOT...

As for Feung and Thap................

Feung looks like she's kinda excited for this baby. She doesn't look too thrilled or too sad that she's pregnant, just right. When Feung laid her head onto Khap's chest, his expression says "I've been waiting for this day and it's finally here." Feung on the other hand as an unsure expression but she know she can get use to this. She knows Khap loves her a lot so she can't do anything but give in to his love. Like who wouldn't? lol Feung may not love Khap yet but she looks like she is now willing to become his wife. Just the way how she worries and cares for him already shows enough that she's fallen for him without knowing.

BANG RAJUN SAMAKEE <3  

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
I still have some catching up to do but I can't wait to see some Thap and Fang scenes! :D

I think after warming up to them.............I feel even much sadder and that is because I will have to watch another couple separate due to death T______________T

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OHOaddict said:
@Phatman we can only wish for that to happen now. Their fate has always been to die. Idkh i will watch the ending. I didn't even watch all of Koo Gum and i LOVE BieNa ALOT but couldn't bring myself to hurt it. I watched mvs and i cried buckets already. 4 leads dying will flood my home.
I dont know what I'll do...sigh...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ip.smilez said:

I think after warming up to them.............I feel even much sadder and that is because I will have to watch another couple separate due to death T______________T

Haha, girlll. I know right. When I started this lakorn, I knew I'd eventually fall for all couples.
If only there was one or more couples that I didn't care about so I wouldn't have to invest my heart into liking so many couples, Lol. But noooo, I'm already adoring all couples so when death arrives, I'll be devastated a ton of times for all couples!! ahhh T___T

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Not just the couples ladies. Its pretty much the entire cast. The funny guy that keeps singing songs with the old mamas, the twins, Got Jirayu, A Passin(guy introduced on the horse wearing a black hood), Puri, short guy riding the ox, the monk, even the old lady who likes Jai. What am i going to do.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Vimalee said:
I think episode 10 was probably the best for me.   I cried tears of joy for the three couples and tears of sadness for Jai and Sabai.

Four couples....four beautiful love stories.

I know it's too early to say it, but Bang Rajan already got my vote for Best Lakorn of the year.
yes so breath taking it made me cry a little when Phet got injured and Prang she taking care of him, Phet acting is incredible 

clee95

sarNie Egg
I find Toey so hot in that scene in the rain. lol. I know he's my bias but the way his hair looked make him so acttractive...hmmmmm :woot:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lol @smilez! Sang got so cheeky when Juang spoke sweetly to him. When is he going to learn how fierce his Juang mia rak is. He was being all up in Jai's and Jert's faces before the battle, then turned gentle to speak to Juang, "Pee bai laew na ja Juang." And got a smile from her. I can't get enough of them.

Khap and Feung...I feel like I need to warm up to them again as much as I needed to warm up to Thap and Fang. In different ways though. They're learning to love each other honestly and start over. Sigh.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
My favorite couple has been Sang and Juang from the start, even if Sang was an asshole before. Everyone kept trying to tell me that he really did  take advantage of Jauang, and I stuck to my guns and said no he didn't! You can just  tell that he even if he is a big asshole he really liked if not already loved her. Glad I stuck to my guns because hearing him confess what really happened made me like him even more :lol: Sure he's a bit of a big mouth and a bit obnoxious sometimes, but he isn't a "bad" guy. A guy like Sang needs a wife like Juang lol! 

Actually my favorite couple was Jai and Sabai, but I'm feeling so heartbroken watching them right now. How will Sabai continue to love someone who is part of the reason her home is being destroyed? He's helped her alot, but he is also a spy for the people destroying her home. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OHOaddict said:
Not just the couples ladies. Its pretty much the entire cast. The funny guy that keeps singing songs with the old mamas, the twins, Got Jirayu, A Passin(guy introduced on the horse wearing a black hood), Puri, short guy riding the ox, the monk, even the old lady who likes Jai. What am i going to do.

Forreaaaaal. This cast is outstanding. Couldn't have asked for a better cast for this lakorn :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@jjinxx,
OMGGG && the way Sang stared at Juan was so hot !!! Rawr 555 He can be a total jerk but snap into a sweet guy for his mia ja