[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

star0027

sarNie Egg
@OHOaddict
I agree with you. That's always in my thought. How can we do to make the Producer or director in Ch3 see that we want PRAHET (prang & Phet) to pair as a leading role. I mean a good intense lakorn. Lol. I swear I would be so happy to see them again.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yeah, if Jai had blocked the bullet for Sang, I think he'd still have doubts about Jai's intentions. He's just THAT confident that Jai is betraying them.

Gah, why do I do this to myself. I watched the ost mv again and you know how Juang-Sang, Khap-Feung are sitting in the ruined houses with their, each couple with their heads together? It's like they already don't expect to live at all! 
That vid by misshianne was beautful! Got me blushing over here, lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMmg Shianne and her video skills ! Blew me away ahhhhhh!!!

Hahaja you're right jjinxx ! Haahha Sang is such a stubborn ball :)

Ahhh PRAHET has an event today :) Btw. My sister was weighing herself and I decided to weigh myself too. Omggg I lost a lot of weight ! Water weight that is from crying alll this time since the first day Bang Rajun aired 555

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ Hahahaha, that water weight. But yes, I feel you. This lakorn always makes me want to cry whether it's the happy scenes or the sad scenes. Too much feels.
What... What are feelings?... xD

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yessss, even the happiest moments make us cry T_T So not ready for next weeks episodes

Ahhhh Bang Rajun is constantly on my mind. Love it toooo bits❤

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Just watched the MV made by miss shianne again and Ahhhh! she saved the cutest scene for last! When Juang kisses Sang on the forehead. Gave me butterflies all over again! I cannot wait until next episode. Why?!!! One more week. I think because of how aggressive and brave Sang is when it comes to his country and the people he love, makes him so damn sexy! Idk how Juang can say no to that.

And Im really starting to not like Jai. I feel like sabai has already gave up so much to be with him. Almost like he is only leading her on. He can cry and act in front of sabai, but he's sneaky. I wouldn't trust him at all.

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Mindy said:
Just watched the MV made by miss shianne again and Ahhhh! she saved the cutest scene for last! When Juang kisses Sang on the forehead. Gave me butterflies all over again! I cannot wait until next episode. Why?!!! One more week. I think because of how aggressive and brave Sang is when it comes to protecting his country and the people he love, makes him so damn sexy! Idk how Juang can say no to that.
And Im really starting to not like Jai. I feel like sabai has already gave up so much to be with him. Almost like he is only leading her on. He can cry and act in front of sabai, but he's sneaky. I wouldn't trust him at all.

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
errr thap annoyed me in this episode i cant believe he fought his own friend when he knew that jai is a spy . Noons acting is incredible when shes criesvi just wanna cry with her. I want more khap/fueng and sang/juang scenes they are by far my fave couples.Noooo i dont want sang to be captured and tortured :(

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
I just went to Prang's instagram and today she posted a picture if her and Phet. Oii they look so cute, both of them were wearing a polka dot attire. Prang's is doing a fitting of her new drama with...Golf Pichaya. I soo wanted her to pair up with Phet again *sob* The new drama revolves around spies, agents and romance. Still wanted her to pair up with Phet. But at least she has a new drama coming up! Cant wait!

missshiannelee

sarNie Egg
morningdawn said:
errr thap annoyed me in this episode i cant believe he fought his own friend when he knew that jai is a spy . Noons acting is incredible when shes criesvi just wanna cry with her. I want more khap/fueng and sang/juang scenes they are by far my fave couples.Noooo i dont want sang to be captured and tortured :(
I totally agree with You! Lol. Lmao. I'm so new at this! Been spying on this forever:) <3 Thanks Marina for sharing my video! ❤❤

missshiannelee

sarNie Egg
morningdawn said:

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I have just started watching this lakorn, 1st episode (without sub) and I really like it. Does anyone knows if there is any eng sub for this lakorn? 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phoenix81 said:
I have just started watching this lakorn, 1st episode (without sub) and I really like it. Does anyone knows if there is any eng sub for this lakorn? 

Nope, no subs as of yet.

:welcome1: to the forum missshiannelee !! Glad you could join in and rave with us!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
x0unerthanlater said:

Nope, no subs as of yet.

:welcome1: to the forum missshiannelee !! Glad you could join in and rave with us!
Thanks!! Aw.... I watched the first episode and I really like it and was dying to know what they were saying.....

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Honestly at this point, I hope they did stay true to the novel and have everyone die (or by miracle, keep everyone alive - but I highly doubt it) in the end...it breaks my heart, but I would rather have them all die instead of having only a few live. It's heartbreaking either way, but if it was me, I wouldn't have the will to continue to live if my significant other died if I loved like them.

I really don't know what to do. I've never been this obsessed with a drama before. It's all I can think about - 24/7, 7 days a week...T_T It's so depressing I've lost my appetite for the past couple of days and can't even bring myself to think about what will happen...T_T

saobomp

sarNie Adult
araya: i agree it would be better to have them all die together...

i think i cried a river full already hehe. it's so sad but yet so good. the heart of this group to stick together and help each other is so touching.

i look forward to watch it each week and cant wait for Monday to come around. only a few couple episodes left. dont want it to end but it will have to sigh*

all the casts are awesome. well known actors/actress with some familiar faces. i hope to see award winning for this lakorn.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phoenix81 said:
Thanks!! Aw.... I watched the first episode and I really like it and was dying to know what they were saying.....

With a historical project like this one, it would require several well versed translators to work on it. Also lots of dedication. When I use to sub I honestly got lazy in the middle because it takes up 3-4 hrs of your day depending on how much you want to work on it.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
x0unerthanlater said:

With a historical project like this one, it would require several well versed translators to work on it. Also lots of dedication. When I use to sub I honestly got lazy in the middle because it takes up 3-4 hrs of your day depending on how much you want to work on it.
Yes, I truly understand. Subbing takes up lots of time and effort! Well, I just have to watch it without the sub then :) It's getting interesting but most of the time I am just guessing, hehehe!!