[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
cool drawing !!! Yes , my favorite couple is sang&juana too  :heart:  :heart:  hate turn to love  :heart:  :heart:

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, hope and wishful thinking that Saung will get pair up again later on! I will follow them, especially Panjan's work.

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
I wish each couple had a photo-shoot. Especially PRAHET AND SUANG!!!

Does anyone have the link of behind the scenes of Bangrajun ep 7? Specifically the scene where Khap rawrs Feung? I saw some pictures but cant the video...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
elegantnas21 said:
I wish each couple had a photo-shoot. Especially PRAHET AND SUANG!!!

Does anyone have the link of behind the scenes of Bangrajun ep 7? Specifically the scene where Khap rawrs Feung? I saw some pictures but cant the video...
tell me about it! Throw us a bone here! Toey and Waa have more chance of pairing up again since they had the status of p'ek and n'ek in BR but our other beautiful couples, I feel like it only be in my dreams to see them paired up in a good lakorn again! >< A photo shoot would make me so thrilled!

Lol I didn't notice PJ blowing Beau a kiss during the other video clip I watched of their performance. How cute!! Sang and Juang f<3rever!

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
A question out of the blue: Does Prang have a boyfriend? I mean, I have heard that Prang broke up with her boyfriend but in Asian wiki, it says she is in a relationship but the name is not mentioned. And Phet is talking/seeing a girl outside the industry? *sob* If only PRAHET was real...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
This thread is at 100 pages, woot! woot! Still missing this lakorn like crazy.
PRAHET. As for Prang dating, I have no idea... and I didn't know that about Phet, awwies.
If only...

Hopefully in Phet's new lakorn, Prang is confirmed as na'ek!!!!
BTW, super happy to see Phet as pa'ek in a new lakorn! He truly deserves it :)

star0027

sarNie Egg
elegantnas21 said:
A question out of the blue: Does Prang have a boyfriend? I mean, I have heard that Prang broke up with her boyfriend but in Asian wiki, it says she is in a relationship but the name is not mentioned. And Phet is talking/seeing a girl outside the industry? *sob* If only PRAHET was real...

I was thinking the same thing to. I did saw some where here in AF that Prang and her BF broke up.
Hehehehe i know i sound mean but i hope they did broke it off. 
I just hope Prang can get some off screen with Phet. 
And please phet, please not be taken or thinking to date any other girls yet. 
Especially if Prang they did really broke up. You know what that mean hehehehehe. 
Wishful thinking. Lol. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
aww, the mv was beautiful ! if it weren't for her dying words , it seen that she really did love him but i'm sure she did in her way & I want to believe she wishes to love him fully but since her heart had another man before him it's only fair that she loyal to her first love & what other feeling she had for Khap are reserve as a wife toward her husband , with affection & support .

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
I just realized how much followers there is on Phet's Instagram. I have not seen his other lakorn, but he is adorable. I see him as just very cute and for reason Prang's character came out very mature in Bangrajun. Their love story was a little depressing because Fueng's heart was not with Khap at all. She might had loved him, but her heart was with Thap. I think that's where the chemistry was missing. If they do have another lakorn together, I hope for a stronger chemistry. I do like them though, they are very good looking.

G

I have been wondering if Prang did break up with her boyfriend then who is DJTode?

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
Has anyone seen the show that has Phet and Prang in it? I don't what it is called but it has something to do with red carpet. Prang was wearing a brown dress and Phet was a black suit with a black polka dot shirt. It will really helpful, if someone posted the link. Thank you!

star0027

sarNie Egg
elegantnas21 said:
Has anyone seen the show that has Phet and Prang in it? I don't what it is called but it has something to do with red carpet. Prang was wearing a brown dress and Phet was a black suit with a black polka dot shirt. It will really helpful, if someone posted the link. Thank you!

https://youtu.be/hr3GAfg2hxA

You can watch this part. It has Phet and PJ. The part when Prang come, i haven't see it to. But if who ever know where can i watch. Please shared also. I greatly appreciate. 

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
arayaa said:
From PJ's Instagram
Toey: https://instagram.com/p/0UBBmdktdQ/
PJ & Beau: https://instagram.com/p/0UKFN0ktYO/
Aww, PJ & Beau ♥ I miss Sang&Juang so much </3

Edit: From Ron's Instagram
PJ: https://instagram.com/p/0UNXXaBxKe/
Lol such a dork XD
OMG I love watching these, they're too hilarious... I was finally getting over BR but they just had to post these videos and tag the cast that I'm reeled back in. They just shared Got's video and he lifts his shirt up hahaha so funny. I wonder what they're doing this for and the song they choose haha I hope Phet does one!