[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
We’re talking about remaking this already!? Lol NO!!!! I would like to enjoy Pope and Bella in these roles for a long long time! If they ever remake something, I call for Fah Pieng Din! I miss Taweda and Salika. Lol Off screen these two are so fun to watch! I will miss this lakorn so much after April.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The IG of wier is talking about Bella lakorn. They ask if he watch it. He said that he tries to catch it but there's a lot of traffic. He then proceed to give his support.

I enjoy repeat pairing but not back to back
What. . . he can't stand watching Pope sniff Bella?? Haha. Or Bella continuously sitting on Pope's lap?? Jk.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
We’re talking about remaking this already!? Lol NO!!!! I would like to enjoy Pope and Bella in these roles for a long long time! If they ever remake something, I call for Fah Pieng Din! I miss Taweda and Salika. Lol Off screen these two are so fun to watch! I will miss this lakorn so much after April.
I loved that one too!!!!!!! Omg!!!!!! Not a bad idea either! I fell in love with Aom and Captain in there!!!!! I also loved the storyline! Speaking of it makes me wanna watch it already.

Dearest

恋の予感
https://www.instagram.com/p/BggQO1bnYuJ/

Pope....omg... those hips don't lie.... I'll prob. Check out this lakorn

I'm kob/num for DPS
Lol!!! Oh I'm cringing...Mew's reaction is all of us. hahahaha although if Pope really did that to me I'd oddly be happy. What has the world come to, I'm crushing on Pope!? Never thought there would be the day. Same goes for Bella--I think she's kinda cute now too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol!!! Oh I'm cringing...Mew's reaction is all of us. hahahaha although if Pope really did that to me I'd oddly be happy. What has the world come to, I'm crushing on Pope!? Never thought there would be the day. Same goes for Bella--I think she's kinda cute now too.
Same.