[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
I'm not sure about this but when Prik keeps dripping the betel juice she seems to talk crazy. Is there something in the betel leaves that can make people that way in real life? It's just a minty tasting leaf right?

I just watch 11 episodes of Samee Tee Tra and I am in deep trouble. Pope is so charming in there.... I hate the girls and the fights but OMG, Khun PiSuit is a gentleman in love. It's 5AM and I need to sleep and may need to finish tomorrow but I might need more than a day break from all the fighting. LOL

If it wasn't for BPS, wouldn't have touch Samee Tee Tra.... I don't care too much for that kind of story but I am falling deeper in love with Pope.
If you want to watch another lakorn of Pope after BPS, give Samee Tee Tra a try. He is really really good in there.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I just watch 11 episodes of Samee Tee Tra and I am in deep trouble. Pope is so charming in there.... I hate the girls and the fights but OMG, Khun PiSuit is a gentleman in love. It's 5AM and I need to sleep and may need to finish tomorrow but I might need more than a day break from all the fighting. LOL

If it wasn't for BPS, wouldn't have touch Samee Tee Tra.... I don't care too much for that kind of story but I am falling deeper in love with Pope.
If you want to watch another lakorn of Pope after BPS, give Samee Tee Tra a try. He is really really good in there.
I did half a marathon of pope's old lakorn while waiting for new BPS episodes every week lmao and true enough, Khun Pisoot, is hands down swoon worthy!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Haha. Me too!

I did half a marathon of pope's old lakorn while waiting for new BPS episodes every week lmao and true enough, Khun Pisoot, is hands down swoon worthy!
Me too!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh wow. Prang and Hot Guy? So Hot Guy's character was actually important in the novel?? So all that courting that Kade taught Reung was the scriptwriters doing? What a twist. Haha. Prang and Hot Guy do look kinda cute together though. Can you guys already imagine them two. Imagine if the scriptwriter stuck with it. Haha. What about Reung then? Who did he get with? Haha.
I wonder why they named him Joi instead of Jerm then. Haha. And I'm glad they gave Phaulcon a heart in the lakorn. That makes the show even more special because you see, there is no villian!!

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know. . . I was browsing through Pope's filmography and noticed that all his co-stars are born 89-94, except Ploy! He's been getting the young ladies all this time that it seems like he's a youngie just like them! Haha. I saw the list of actresses that netizen's want him to pair up with and they're mostly veterans; Noon W., Aff T., Jui W. and Ploy C.. I'm like these ladies are too old for him and then I go wait, he's the same age as them they're not old at all! Haha. I would love love him and Aff. I love my Noon, but I also really admire Aff. Aff is sooo soft spoken and gentle I would love to see the two together in some gentle romance of some sort. Haha.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Popella is def Kookwan for me and nothing else. I'll stop watching lakorn for now. Alright it was an amazing experience with everyone here and I usually don't come here often so it was exciting for me. Now that BPS is done, I'll leave you all! Wishes you all nothing but the best and to all Popella's fans, love you guys!!! Until next time :thumbup:

@WeirFany Do you have IG, YT or FB? I'm mostly on YT and IG so drop by anytime!
Leaving so quick??? I need your handles, I'll add you :)

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Idk why i get shy watching samee tee tra, probably cause ploy's character is very forward and brazen while pope's character is soft spoken yet honest. Ugh what must i do to have someone look like me like pope look at his nangeks

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Idk why i get shy watching samee tee tra, probably cause ploy's character is very forward and brazen while pope's character is soft spoken yet honest. Ugh what must i do to have someone look like me like pope look at his nangeks
Haha. Yeah Ploy looks like she wants to eat him! I feel bad for Pope because he's no veteran like her.