[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is that good? Haha.

Hi all!

Another 15min to the rerun!

A little snack for now...

Not sure if shared b4.. I happened to watch this short video on weibo just now on Pope's event on the Launch of the Gastronomy Year in late April. Thought he was so cute and funny and decided to do a quick translation (pardon me if the trans are not so accurate :p). Not sure how to embed the video I saved ... so I searched for one on youtube and this is my first time trying to do this... hope this works... Gosh, the things BPS made me do.... Haa~

Start from 3:05 to 4:50

Credit for Chinese subs: from Dong Dong Tai Yu Zhan page, weibo

Pope doing finger hearts to his fans…

MC: This is Pope’s way of saying thanks without words…

Pope: Say something… Let me say something...

MC: Ya, ok to say something…

Pope: Really… I never thought… that such a day will come where so many people like my dramas… And… it’s like… I never thought there’ll be such a day in my life.. (looking a little overwhelmed)

MC: Don’t cry… (jokingly)

Pope: Thanks… Thanks everyone for watching the drama. I didn’t manage to watch episode 12 then… When I rewatched, I’ll also smile along… the going abroad scene… When the female lead sang the moon song (?)… the whole atmosphere, father, mother, servants, and the one I love under the same roof, each busy with their own tasks… it’s so typical of the Thai society when I watched. And I thought, maybe these are the things that made the audience feel blissful… You can laugh while watching… and the male lead is super handsome!!

<Crowd roaarred and MC moved away laughing…. Haaa. Pope pulled him back>

MC: Sometimes I guess (not sure if I get this right?)

Pope: Who’s the male lead? I dunno…? I don’t know him… (trying to feign ignorance)

MC: Is a good man…

Pope: That guy… I don’t know him… (still acting! ha)

MC: Heard that he’s a good man... I know him briefly, but not on familiar terms… He goes to perform merits, and he will share the merits… (not sure what is meant by this though)

Pope: Did he say that?

MC: Ya, he’s a good man. Ya, guess so… it’s so then!
Awe thanks!!

Omg is it starting?! Is it over already? Anything new??

The way the light shone on her face when she came out of her corner to take a view of Khun P.... made me feel that light had overcome darkness. The old dark evil Karakade had passed, and this is the new bright and kind Karakade...
The light is a good idea, but it made Kade look very scary too. Haha.

Rosi

Wifey #42
The way the light shone on her face when she came out of her corner to take a view of Khun P.... made me feel that light had overcome darkness. The old dark evil Karakade had passed, and this is the new bright and kind Karakade...
When I think on it now don't you think this is a sad situation for Kade? She's away from everything familiar in a snap moment & lost & disoriented. Very hard times are ahead of her; I didn't think of it when first watching. But knowing of it now I can understand it more when the Arjaan said her to stop being sad.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yes definitely! In white robes, white shirts, white tees, white pants, white jeans, bring them on!
Except white clogs with the wooden bottoms. Now, that I cannot take. You put it on Great also, who is said to be amongst the handsome of men, it will make him look awful.
But here we are, our Pope, he gets more beautiful as the seconds ticked. The darkness makes his whites go pale blue and it goes to his face and stubble, the 5 oclock shadow doing its job!!

Rosi

Wifey #42
My Ch3 channel was a black screen throughout... arghhh. I watched on the adintrend link instead.

No la, I can't speak Thai, I speak Singlish haaa. I watched the Chinese subs on weibo video and translated from there.
For a moment there I was jealous!! So, ok, weibo contributes.

Me too, I'm watching from the link Varda gave. The CH3 screening let me down.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Except white clogs with the wooden bottoms. Now, that I cannot take. You put it on Great also, who is said to be amongst the handsome of men, it will make him look awful.
But here we are, our Pope, he gets more beautiful as the seconds ticked. The darkness makes his whites go pale blue and it goes to his face and stubble, the 5 oclock shadow doing its job!!
I love the stubble! Great is like super handsome, but the only thing he lacks is an eargasmic tone like Pope. Mmm. Haha.

Anyway. What's the verdict? New stuff?

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I think it's in the earlier episodes I recall seeing the brothers talking. Got to go look later! But him and his sisters-in-law! That's so true.
I'm watching the series lately - I only remember that Chai Ruj wasn't directly talking about Krongkaew's legs... he was teasing Chai Pat at the start of the series about how Chai Pat would probably see the legs of the pageant contestants as just anatomy... His wife was sitting next to him at that point, he couldn't possibly be talking about his (future) sister-in-law's legs! :p

I love the stubble! Great is like super handsome, but the only thing he lacks is an eargasmic tone like Pope. Mmm. Haha.
How much I hope the story of Great and Bella's upcoming drama would have been good... but with that plot... :(

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Oh ya, I'd been wanting to ask everyone what's the purpose of the white string that they hang around themselves when chanting the moon mantra? I suppose it's religious...
I don't know about Thailand or Buddhism but for us it's a sacred thread or Janeu....very important part of such rituals in India. They also come in various colors. But white is the most common. The only difference is we wear it on the body. The men wear it across the chest on one shoulder...like the accessories Thai women wear in this show...but instead of left shoulder we wear it on right. Another sacred thread we wear is called Mauli....men and women wear it on their wrists....but the thread is red or yellow colour.
Here's an excerpt from wiki which describes its importance...
By mauli it is said that the blessing of tridevas-3 high Gods brahma, vishnu and mahesh and tridevis-3 high Goddesses saraswati,lakshmi and durga are received. From blessing of brahma we get fame, from blessing of vishnu we get defending power from evil and from blessing of shiva we get power to destroy our own bad and negative quality; similarly by the blessing of saraswati we get knowledge, from blessing of lakshmi we get wealth and from blessing of durga we get power.
The God they were invoking during the ritual is Lord Shiva.

Edit...sorry the white thread is worn the same on the left shoulder....but the red and yellow threads change hands depending on if you are married or unmarried....smh..lol... even I don't remember which shoulder my brother wore it on...all I remember I had to wear it on my right wrist.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm watching the series lately - I only remember that Chai Ruj wasn't directly talking about Krongkaew's legs... he was teasing Chai Pat at the start of the series about how Chai Pat would probably see the legs of the pageant contestants as just anatomy... His wife was sitting next to him at that point, he couldn't possibly be talking about his (future) sister-in-law's legs! :p

How much I hope the story of Great and Bella's upcoming drama would have been good... but with that plot... :(
Haha. But we all know in reality Pope really likes nice legs.

Rosi

Wifey #42

Anyway. What's the verdict? New stuff?
Grest sings so well untl I never noticed that flaw! I'm a bit unsure; I don't remember Kade's mum putting food on the dinner table & waiting (they have it here) and Pin & Yam seems to spend a lot more time lighting candles during the moon mantra moments. I don't think they devoted that much time in this scene, I need to check it out the previous videos.

And because you said Great, I can't help myself! He sings so well here, my heart becomes all mushy.

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know about Thailand or Buddhism but for us it's a sacred thread or Janeu....very important part of such rituals in India. They also come in various colors. But white is the most common. The only difference is we wear it on the body. The men wear it across the chest on one shoulder...like the accessories Thai women wear in this show...but instead of left shoulder we wear it on right. Another sacred thread we wear is called Mauli....men and women wear it on their wrists....but the thread is red or yellow colour.
Here's an excerpt from wiki which describes its importance...
By mauli it is said that the blessing of tridevas-3 high Gods brahma, vishnu and mahesh and tridevis-3 high Goddesses saraswati,lakshmi and durga are received. From blessing of brahma we get fame, from blessing of vishnu we get defending power from evil and from blessing of shiva we get power to destroy our own bad and negative quality; similarly by the blessing of saraswati we get knowledge, from blessing of lakshmi we get wealth and from blessing of durga we get power.
The God they were invoking during the ritual is Lord Shiva.
Many thanks for the great info!

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
Is that good? Haha.

Awe thanks!!

Omg is it starting?! Is it over already? Anything new??

The light is a good idea, but it made Kade look very scary too. Haha.
I'm bad at sniffing out new scenes.... I think I saw more granny n mum scenes as they were waiting for Kade for dinner

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
When I think on it now don't you think this is a sad situation for Kade? She's away from everything familiar in a snap moment & lost & disoriented. Very hard times are ahead of her; I didn't think of it when first watching. But knowing of it now I can understand it more when the Arjaan said her to stop being sad.
Agree on that.... but it also meant it's the start of her new life to meet her destined one! Woohoo!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think her acting. Her chemistry with her pra'eks is also very good, but I don't like her voice and her over expressions. Haha.

@pangiaxiong
Look what just came on my feed!

#gotbellefromsaturdaytosunday
#popellafrommondaytofriday
Damn, all of Got/Bella fan mv are soooo good! I really want to see them pair up now!!!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Is that high? Like 6 upon 10? What is the highest & is this based on viewership of one episode each. Thanks for the info.
It's not bad at all for a rerun. I'm not expecting Nakee type of ratings because it just aired like 3 weeks ago. If they rerun like a year after, the ratings would probably be similar.