[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yup, they like to make up catagories for these award shows so I don’t take it seriously. I feel like some of the winner doesn’t even deserve the awards.
Tell me about GIRL! Its pretty lame and getting old seeing the same people winning for thing that they haven't done anything to deserve.

Now is there any awards in Thailand that are legit serious awarding those that really are deserving?

@Katelyn Doooo it girl! We all need it and I got your IM. Thank you!

I'll be back Y'ALL. .play nice and stop being PERVERTED while I'm gone.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Omg, this is too funny! :risas3::risas3::risas3:

That’s a mouth full “BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants Two Golden Hairy Nipple Sauce Muscle Shading Little Fresh Meat Pao crew” :risas3:

yeah, I remember that lakorn was all over my IG feed. I didn’t watch it either, but good for Aum. She’s actually aging very nicely.
Cus we extra and our pranang are special lol.

Dis we get an episode today?

CPY

GotomySin
Tell me about GIRL! Its pretty lame and getting old seeing the same people winning for thing that they haven't done anything to deserve.

Now is there any awards in Thailand that are legit serious awarding those that really are deserving?

@Katelyn Doooo it girl! We all need it and I got your IM. Thank you!

I'll be back Y'ALL. .play nice and stop being PERVERTED while I'm gone.

I think the Nataraja Award is the best so far.

Have you seen this photo of Got with some women producers? It was gathering for someone's birthday and I'm pretty sure they like him and would want to give him p'ek role if he is popular enough (they know he is talented)... so if you want to see Got in a leading role, go follow him and show him some love. :)

Got Producers 2.png

Oh man, I want Got and Noon now. They look good. I can see them in a Slap Kiss lakorn.
Got Noon.png

I need a photo of Pope and Noon.... seeing Got and Noon looking good makes me think she would look really good with Pope too.

Last edited:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Have you seen this photo of Got with some women producers? It was gathering for someone's birthday and I'm pretty sure they like him and would want to give him p'ek role if he is popular enough (they know he is talented)... so if you want to see Got in a leading role, go follow him and show him some love. :)

View attachment 15390

Oh man, I want Got and Noon now. They look good. I can see them in a Slap Kiss lakorn.
View attachment 15389

I need a photo of Pope and Noon.... seeing Got and Noon looking good makes me think she would look really good with Pope too.
See this is why Thailand should make noona romances....how else can we get these two together....same with pope and noon...even Pope and Anne is fine with me....they have this whole unexplored genre that Thai TV should get into.....these women producers should pave the way for these new talented young actors to work with talented older actresses who are still looking awesome.

See this is why Thailand should make noona romances....how else can we get these two together....same with pope and noon...even Pope and Anne is fine with me....they have this whole unexplored genre that Thai TV should get into.....these women producers should pave the way for these new talented young actors to work with talented older actresses who are still looking awesome.
Thailand still like romance the old fashion style. The girl, pure and virginal and the guy, rich and princely. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I do not watch Ch 7 so I don’t pay attention to Aum and wonder why she is so famous...turns out she has the best drama of 2017??? So lost lol plus these award shows are dumb and play favour. Glad Pope doesn’t care much for them.
Hahaha. She is the queen at Ch7 and perhaps in all of Thailand. That's because she uses her sex appeal. Her acting was good and is good when she does aggressive roles, but she's not versatile. I personally think she's overrated. Hehe.

LOL....I just wrote the same thing:thumbup:
Dirty minds think alike! Haha .

They don't then we could do it ourselves.

Peeper Creeper Award goes to.......
TaaaaDaaaaaaaaa!

:risas3::risas3::risas3:
I'll do a collage so we can count how many times he snuck around.

You know GOT is also means Game of Thornes. (if you google GOT, it's the first listing. LOL)
Mixing 50 shades and GOT is WOW. It'll be too much. I'll have a heart attack:risas3::risas3:

But I know which GOT you meant. :p

Actually, Got would be great in Game of Thornes. There should be a thai version and cast GOT. #GOTforGOT :risas3:
Hahaha. Got Dayum!

OMG..perfect for her to practice first!! :naughty2::cheer:
#GotBella all the way!!

Edited: Maybe I should try to do a poster of GOTBELLA 50 Shades COMING SOON!! :risas3:
Yes you should! Let's form a Gotbelle pack! I summon thee:
@leemyis you should create your infamous law abiding posters
@pangiaxiong you should make more of your popular "Chinese" but actually Hmong fan mv's
@milquety you should gif the hell out of an Gotbelle interactions

Which other talent am I missing??? Haha.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@hdee mention that pao in Hindi means little bun (Chinese too) soooooo.. it can get longer

we are the (taking a deep breath)

BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants Two Golden Hairy Nipple Sauce Muscle Shading Little Fresh Meat Pao crew

:aaaaa:
Hahahaha. I dare everyone to put that in their siggie!!! Hahahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

View attachment 15390

View attachment 15389

Dayum he hung with all the lady producers there!!! What does this mean??!!!! Are they thinking what we're thinking???! Is Got a freelancer? He doesn't do Ch3 events, but that's he does lakorn-wise! He also makes movies! I don't care which production chooses him as their pra'ek. If they give him a good role I'm goood!!

Got and Noon does look good. Pope and Noon also sounds good!

#gotsyear
#popenoon

Anne tried in Ab Ruk Online and I liked it. I like the idea and the way she approached it as the nang'ek. Like so what if he's young, it doesn't matter. Etc.
Wish she actually gave us something.

I think Joy R and Alex was like the only older lady younger man lakorn that did well. Ploy and Mario's didn't do so well.
Oh yeah!!! I never finished that lakorn because subs stopped. Once it's done though I'm totally gonna finish it. I love that lakorn and their relationship! This is why I like MasterOne. They are creative!!!!! I wish they'd turn at Pope. I haven't been disappointed with any of their lakorns so far!!!! The ones I've seen at least.