[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Maybe this will be the year Bella gets a raise at ch3 lol when Taew did Nakee so good, she got a really good raise lol so it’s probably Bella’s year this year 55

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Saw this vid on YT and they were making fun about of PD as rapper for the first half of it but then the second half, it seem to be a different sentences. It seem really funny...does anyone know what the 2nd half rapping is about?

Lols..Pope really did earn his name as Ayutthaya Rapper.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw this vid on YT and they were making fun about of PD as rapper for the first half of it but then the second half, it seem to be a different sentences. It seem really funny...does anyone know what the 2nd half rapping is about?

OMG it's hilarious :risas3::risas3: I love it and thank you for sharing. Voice over parody. Sorry too long and somewhat hard for me to translate to you. Hopefully someone else can help.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahaha. Ayuthaya rapper. I must say that scene was hilarious. You can see in his eyes how hard it must've been.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

So I'll try cause it's too funny not to share:

After he complained about all the issues he has seen/dealt with her ( this is the original contents from the scene), it paused then...

Pope: Now that I see it, I am sick to death
Bella: Not sure what you’re sick of ka?
Pope: Headache, hot body temperature, can’t eat, no taste in tongue, can’t sleep…. Stinky breath, morning sickness, dizziness, upset stomach, can't fart, constipated…, high blood pressure.
Bella: “Why K’Meun don’t you go to the doctor ka?”
Pope: My car is having problem.
Bella: Your car is having problem? What is the matter with it?
Pope: “rapping” list all the different problems of the car. ( can't understand all the car parts)
Bella: Then why don’t you take the car to fix?
Pope: I told you to stop… I am tired woman.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

After he complained about all the issue he has seen/dealt with her ( this is the original contents from the scene), it paused then...

Pope: Headache, hot body temperature, can’t eat, can’t sleep…. Stinky breath, morning sickness, dizziness, constipated…, high blood pressure.
Pope: “rapping” list all the different problem of the car. ( can't understand all the car parts)
Haha thanks. I'm a sucker for voice overs I think they are hilarious.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Maybe this will be the year Bella gets a raise at ch3 lol when Taew did Nakee so good, she got a really good raise lol so it’s probably Bella’s year this year 55
Whhat did Taew really? They should give Bella a raise, for second I thought ch3 was doomed for good

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

After he complained about all the issues he has seen/dealt with her ( this is the original contents from the scene), it paused then...

Pope: Headache, hot body temperature, can’t eat, no taste in tongue, can’t sleep…. Stinky breath, morning sickness, dizziness, upset stomach, can't fart, constipated…, high blood pressure.
Pope: “rapping” list all the different problems of the car. ( can't understand all the car parts)
Lols...omg thanks for translating. I seriously can't stop laughing here.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha. Ayuthaya rapper. I must say that scene was hilarious. You can see in his eyes how hard it must've been.
I want to see the bts of this clip if any. I want to see how many takes it took to get it done. I can't imagined Pope was able to say the lines in one take and succeeded w/o cracking up.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Did this lakorn really take 2 yrs to film.. hopefully it won’t end up being draggy. Lol i think pope sounds so robotic, this is my first lakorn of his as the main guy lol he’s really cute imo tho

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Did this lakorn really take 2 yrs to film.. hopefully it won’t end up being draggy. Lol i think pope sounds so robotic, this is my first lakorn of his as the main guy lol he’s really cute imo tho
2 years? I don't think so...where did you hear that? I know Pope said it took longer to finish filming but I dont think filming took that long. I think the planning for this lakorn did started in 2014 or something like that and they didnt film until 2016 or 2017. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I think this is Pope first time doing historical lakorn could be why at first he sounded a little off. Before that he was only in time period lakorns.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
2 years? I don't think so...where did you hear that? I know Pope said it took longer to finish filming but I dont think filming took that long. I think the planning for this lakorn did started in 2014 or something like that and they didnt film until 2016 or 2017. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I think this is Pope first time doing historical lakorn could be why at first he sounded a little off. Before that he was only in time period lakorns.
Oh no where I just went back to read some pages and one user posted since 2015 that they were filming that month.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I want to see the bts of this clip if any. I want to see how many takes it took to get it done. I can't imagined Pope was able to say the lines in one take and succeeded w/o cracking up.
Haha. He probably was out of breath due to saying it too many times over and over. Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes. They really did. Haha. And yes he's super robotic. Haha. But I've gotten used to it and I really like him now. There you guys go. I'm in love with this man named Pope. Haha.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I think speaking Boran is difficult for any actor who takes the part and because I won’t know how they sounded back then it didn’t come to my attention that pope was robotic in some scenes. I just thought it was the way they spoke back then. Oh well, he’s doing great still.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think speaking Boran is difficult for any actor who takes the part and because I won’t know how they sounded back then it didn’t come to my attention that pope was robotic in some scenes. I just thought it was the way they spoke back then. Oh well, he’s doing great still.
Honestly it's not the way it sounds, but the way he looks speaking it. Haha.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Whhat did Taew really? They should give Bella a raise, for second I thought ch3 was doomed for good
lol Taew did. She had a whole interview/special segment talking about it and Nakee on a news channel. But she really downplayed the whole thing by saying she went in but only after everyone else to receive the gift lol ahahaha but you could tell no one was called in for a special gift 55555 and just by the sound of the hosts and Taew’s extreme happy face, she got a pretty good raise lol

Well, I think it’s fair with what ch3 does. Whoever brings in surprising ratings deserve a fair amount of raise and good gifts. Haha