[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
@pangiaxiong @Balu_bear , how I wish I can read Thai too. But thanks god, I could understand spoken Thai. Hence, I learn about this story through youtube (audio storytelling). It improves my listening skill too. U see how dedicated I am as a hardcore fan:nut:

About those videos u posted, they said Wat Chai Watanaram usually attract only foreigners but thanks to popularity of Mae Karakade, a lot of Thai people come to visit the place. Wat Puthaisuwan is another shooting place that attract lots of visitors. The floating market Dao Reung (another shooting place) is closed at the moment but will reopen in March. All due to popularity of this lakorn.

They also talked about copyright. People uploaded and got like 70K share PDF version which is illegal.

Reporters said the author will write part 2 of this novel but not sure if it will be made to lakorn or not.

But in the last video, Khun Nong from Broadcast said she consider doing part 2 too because she already produced part 1.
Weel, you are amazing! the way you become a hardcore fan, I admire that much! :icon12::icon12:

Thanks for video trans and wait, what did they said. Part 2?? I get little confuse here, part 2 in what? novel or filming? and director of this lakorn say will do part 2 too??? it means, the HE we talk about is not belongs to part 1 in both novel and this lakorn? and it means both novel and THIS LAKORN have OE? :confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0: No no, I dont want this, I just want only part, just only 1 and HE, after that, everything done, no more torture, no more, my heart is fragile, it cant handle that. Please tell me it's not true!!!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
this is a remake? I never seen it? I'm not really into history thai lakorns. the last one i enjoy a boran lakorn was Ka Badin so good. I came across to watch snippets on yt and it's interesting. arrognant p'ek and 2 version of strong n'ek. Bella looks so shine in here with good scripts esp the bad girl. I'm kind of scare to watch alone because this type of lakorn has like ghost, black magic. I need to start watching from 1. I don't get it and i not into twins lakorns and the spirit goes to the body cus it just seems weird. Just like Eternal Love. but this is popular thread so it must be so good.
Ka Badin is good? I got curious about it because i wanted to see if the various actors in that lakorn talks robotic like Pope does in this lakorn or it's just Pope. Regarding the scary part, it's not bad except for one part but it was very brief ( when Kadesuda looks in the mirror and see Karakade) and I got scared because of the music in the background. It was worst for me since I watch lakorn at night so it won't be too bad if you're watching it during the day time. No other scary scenes so far.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ka Badin is good? I got curious about it because i wanted to see if the various actors in that lakorn talks robotic like Pope does in this lakorn or it's just Pope. Regarding the scary part, it's not bad except for one part but it was very brief ( when Kadesuda looks in the mirror and see Karakade) and I got scared because of the music in the background. It was worst for me since I watch lakorn at night so it won't be too bad if you're watching it during the day time. No other scary scenes so far.
Haha. I closed my eyes throughout that scene. I watched it with my family but at night. Haha.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@pangiaxiong @Balu_bear , how I wish I can read Thai too. But thanks god, I could understand spoken Thai. Hence, I learn about this story through youtube (audio storytelling). It improves my listening skill too. U see how dedicated I am as a hardcore fan:nut:

About those videos u posted, they said Wat Chai Watanaram usually attract only foreigners but thanks to popularity of Mae Karakade, a lot of Thai people come to visit the place. Wat Puthaisuwan is another shooting place that attract lots of visitors. The floating market Dao Reung (another shooting place) is closed at the moment but will reopen in March. All due to popularity of this lakorn.

They also talked about copyright. People uploaded and got like 70K share PDF version which is illegal.

Reporters said the author will write part 2 of this novel but not sure if it will be made to lakorn or not.

But in the last video, Khun Nong from Broadcast said she consider doing part 2 too because she already produced part 1.
GAHHHH can I kiss and huge you hun! You are sooooo wonderful! Thank you soooo much. So talented too by just understanding thai from hearing...I can even do that and I've been watching Thai lakorn since I was in middle school lols. From now on we'll have to depend on you! I thought I was a hardcore fan but you're definitely took that meaning to anothet level lols.

About the 2nd part....I'm also not sure how it will play out but as long as it works out I'm cool with it.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Hence, I learn about this story through youtube (audio storytelling). It improves my listening skill too. U see how dedicated I am as a hardcore fan:nut:
There's an audio book of it on youtube?? I'm so going to listen to it now. I skipped over some parts in the later half cause the language got too difficult. Yes!

Some CPR spoilers for tomorrow based on book

It's how Date and Kade officially end up engaged! She does save his life by giving him CPR but the people thought she was just kissing him so it becomes a huge scandal. Date offers to marry her. At this point he wants to marry her but still gotta keep up a front lol so he says it's his responsibility, he's only doing it to save her reputation etc. So Kade is like I don't want to marry you either and he doesn't need to be forced into marrying her. And then he gets mad cause he really does want to marry her but now she's not interested. :risas3:Oh yeah during his near death moment, he gets a glimpse of Kadesurang the Fat Bella version.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
There's an audio book of it on youtube?? I'm so going to listen to it now. I skipped over some parts in the later half cause the language got too difficult. Yes!

It's how Date and Kade officially end up engaged! She does save his life by giving him CPR but the people thought she was just kissing him so it becomes a huge scandal. Date offers to marry her. At this point he wants to marry her but still gotta keep up a front lol so he says it's his responsibility, he's only doing it to save her reputation etc. So Kade is like I don't want to marry you either and he doesn't need to be forced into marrying her. And then he gets mad cause he really does want to marry her but now she's not interested. :risas3:Oh yeah during his near death moment, he gets a glimpse of Kadesurang the Fat Bella version.
Hahahhahaha Por Date got a taste of his own med. Lols. Now he is super interest but she is not lols. Gotta love Kade!

Dearest

恋の予感

Making me so much more excited!!! AHHHHHH~~~ I can't wait :)

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Omg!!! Too hilarious how they got forced to marry!!!! I love it!! Modern days, couples who dislike each other have to go through signing contracts to get married. *full house* all Kade did was try to save his life and bam! They have to get married. Lol

I want to marry Por Date too! He’s like the Asian version of Darcy. Lol he’s mean but clearly he has a huge heart.

Last edited:

Dearest

恋の予感
Ok...I've got a question. So there's a bunch of historical characters in this drama, but I'm wondering...is Por Date and Karagade real historical figures too or they made up? Is Por Date's father a historical figure cause he was writing some books that Kade mentioned when they were spending time together?

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Can anyone explain why Kade was so mad at Por Date when they were arguing about the double standard thing?
He accused her of flirting with MR and that women in Ayutthaya doesn't do shameless things like her. Kade was mad that when he does it, its ok but when she does it..its not. PD is not being fair in his judgment and that pissed Kade off.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ok...I've got a question. So there's a bunch of historical characters in this drama, but I'm wondering...is Por Date and Karagade real historical figures too or they made up? Is Por Date's father a historical figure cause he was writing some books that Kade mentioned when they were spending time together?
Made up. But Por Date's father is real. You can usually tell the real figures because it's shown by Kade getting really excited to meet them. Off the top of my head the real ones, Junward's father and uncle, Louis and Susie's characters, Got's character and probably most of the palace people that we haven't seen yet.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg!!! Too hilarious how they got forced to marry!!!! I love it!! Modern days, couples who dislike each other have to go through signing contracts to get married. *full house* all Kade did was try to save his life and bam! They have to get married. Lol

I want to marry Por Date too! He’s like the Asian version of Darcy. Lol he’s mean but clearly he has a huge heart.
Ooo. I love Mr Darcy!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
And I am here, reading everyone's comments of how handsome and how they like my baby Pope! Oh yeah! :cheer::aaaaa::thumbup: I cant wait to see the episodes tomorrow!
YEAP YOU HEARD RIGHT Girl! POPE is so handsome and cute in here. My sister who doesnt watch thai lakorn watched this for the first time and she automatically said Por Date is cute and fine looking....also creepy the way he kepts on spying on Kade hahahaha