[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lia_vang89

sarNie Egg
EP 1 has 10M views??? HOLY COW!! Last time I saw it was only 1-3M!! WOW. Ch3 hit jackpot with this lakorn. Say goodbye to MewXPope and BellaXJamesJ. HELLO TO BELLAXPOPE!!!! Haha. Jk.
Bella and pope portrayed their characters really well. That’s one factors that made this lakorn addicted. Another factor definitely the script was well written and the osts plus good supporting casts.

Hopefully Bella and pope won’t be overused in the future.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
EP 1 has 10M views??? HOLY COW!! Last time I saw it was only 1-3M!! WOW. Ch3 hit jackpot with this lakorn. Say goodbye to MewXPope and BellaXJamesJ. HELLO TO BELLAXPOPE!!!! Haha. Jk.
Yes. Well the first segment, but over all they are getting 2-5 million views for certain episode segment. Either way this is amazing

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I've been watching little news clips and while ratings are awesome it's more impressive that this lakorn has become a cultural phenomenon in Thailand and it's driving businesses. All the historic sites used for filming in the lakorn are reporting record number of visitors and most admit that it's because of this lakorn lol. The people in charge say usually only tourists come but now Thai people are coming.

Seamstresses are saying they're getting increased orders for traditional clothes like Kade. Some official culture bureau officially endorsed the lakorn and they've never done that before. Universities say more students are wanting to take history classes. That little clip posted a few pages back is a high ranking police officer with the anti-drugs dept. They just busted a big drug dealer and at the press conference he was joking with the reporters using phrases from the lakorn like "or jao." So the reporters teased back that he's a big fan. Politicians are commenting on it.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
10 million views for the first part is amazing, I think usually by now thai lakorns only hit around 1-2 million views. This is huuuge. I know that Nakee's last part had 20 million views but I don't know why they deleted it and uploaded new ones.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Shoutout to everyone who is posting in here. As someone who doesn’t have internet at home, I patiently wait after Thursday to find time to go watch it somewhere. Love the conversations bc I feel I don’t miss out! & shoutout to @phatman for replying to everyone. Lol you are the MVP.
HAHA. See how obsessed this lakorn has turned me?? Last time I was this obsessed and active in here was Ab Ruk Online. I was obsessed with Ra Rerng Fai too, but I was too late to join the party. HAHA.

Lols! Girl and you were saying that this ep is too good to have favorite haha.

But back to Por Date being hurt...I hope he put that to good use :naughty2:. Saw some pic of Kade visiting him in his room.
You don't know how hard it was for me to delete the other 20+ favorite scenes. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This lakorn just kicked it up a notch and has set new standards for Thai lakorns. Not sure which lakorn will be able to beat this one...this one is so original...different...its so refreshing for this story line. Plus, I absolutely love the references to the actual people in history...its a drama with real characters that will make many Thai people proud since its displaying such a playful story along side some things that actually took place. I'm rooting so much for this lakorn! Haven't been so much into a lakorn since 2008! Whoa!
This lakorn has EVERYTHING literally EVERTHING. It has comedy, angst, drama, action(not yet maybe?? haha), sadness, even FOOD! HAHA.

Bella and pope portrayed their characters really well. That’s one factors that made this lakorn addicted. Another factor definitely the script was well written and the osts plus good supporting casts.

Hopefully Bella and pope won’t be overused in the future.
Yeah, but you know Thai people. They love reuniting casts. Which I don't mind if I like the couple. HEHE. BUT only a few times though. If it's like Nadech who ALWAYS gets Yaya, I'll be annoyed. But if it's like Yaya who gets Nadech, BUT still gets many other pra'eks I don't mind.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
How does the ratings work? Does it count the streaming too? I was always a bit confused.
TV ratings, the ones reported are done by a company, Nielsen. They do them for most every country. It's based on Thailand viewers who report what they watch. Then that number by some complicated math is used to estimate viewing levels for the country.

Streaming isn't counted in ratings. Google pays them for youtube views and Ch3 has their own streaming service Mello.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Nakee was a hit all over Thailand in 2016. So I hope Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat can be as successful as Nakee was.
Nakee started off really good, I watched it very very closely even without subs. BUT when they introduced those 3 college nang'rais I dropped it. I couldn't stand their overuse anymore.
Although I did watch the ending and cried my butt off. Hahaha.

lia_vang89

sarNie Egg
Nakee was a hit all over Thailand in 2016. So I hope Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat can be as successful as Nakee was.

Nalee was a hit but how come subbers stopped subbing it? I couldn’t find it anywhere so Only resource was to watch the one that was dubbed in our language which got cut so much that I don’t even understand it anymore.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
TV ratings, the ones reported are done by a company, Nielsen. They do them for most every country. It's based on Thailand viewers who report what they watch. Then that number by some complicated math is used to estimate viewing levels for the country.

Streaming isn't counted in ratings. Google pays them for youtube views and Ch3 has their own streaming service Mello.
Thanks for the explanation. :)

On a different note, am I the only one who skipped Susie and Louis? His hair really bothered me and I guess their roles aren't relevant at the moment.

I'm re-watching episode 5 right now, the moon scene is everything :aaaaa: