[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
MAN, I was thinking the same too. If they are going to reunite and I hope soon...I want an original storyline for them. No remake.
Lol especially not one like Wimarn Mekala! Omg her character and acting in there was horrible. I almost didn't watch this lakorn because of that lakorn lol. Glad I learned how to be open minded lol.

I can't wait til Kade gets pregnant. I wonder if there will be any hilarious scenes around food. Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'm so done with being a silent reader these whole time.

First of all, I really cant wait for ep 7&8. waiting for a week feels like waiting for a month. why cant wednesday and thursday come earlier?!?

Thankyou guys for making me still alive with these forum and spoiler.
I was a silent off on reader too but this lakorn brought me out lol.

I agree about Mew, she needs more good scripts. Her character in Rak Nakara was pretty good though.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Here's a thread on pantip with pictures of Bella/Pope at the Ch3 anniversary event for those that want it.

https://pantip.com/topic/37449747
https://pantip.com/topic/37456415

I laughed at the clip at the end of the concert when Pope grabbed Bella to run off the field. He needs to chill, the poor woman is in heels.

I can do some quick recaps of the highlights on 3zaap and Today show if you guys want. They, meaning Bella/Pope/PJ/Prang, have another interview with At Ten that should air soon. I saw some fan clips at the taping and that one has PJ and Pope having a pushups contest lol.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Lol especially not one like Wimarn Mekala! Omg her character and acting in there was horrible. I almost didn't watch this lakorn because of that lakorn lol. Glad I learned how to be open minded lol.

I can't wait til Kade gets pregnant. I wonder if there will be any hilarious scenes around food. Lol
Glad you did hun!!! and yes I can't wait til she is pregnant. Oh man, I can just imagine all those cheesy lines that Por Date going to say to her...:naughty2::love: Oh and I want to see his expression when he found out she's pregnant? If someone want to spoil that for me, please do!!!!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Here's a thread on pantip with pictures of Bella/Pope at the Ch3 anniversary event for those that want it.

I laughed at the clip at the end of the concert when Pope grabbed Bella to run off the field. He needs to chill, the poor woman is in heels.

I can do some quick recaps of the highlights on 3zaap and Today show if you guys want. They, meaning Bella/Pope/PJ/Prang, have another interview with At Ten that should air soon. I saw some fan clips at the taping and that one has PJ and Pope having a pushups contest lol.
Thank you!

Pope is just too excited I see :risas3::risas3:

Dearest

恋の予感

Yess!! Especially 3zaap-- from what I was reading in the last couple of pages it sounded so fun. PJ/Pope/Louis answers to Chompoo's questions were hilarious, but I don't quite fully understand. I can only pick out a few words here and there. :p I'm really liking PJ. He's hilarious and cute! Pope is really growing on me too (who knew that could even happen). :rolleyes:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Thank-you :).

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if that scene was

after the death of the father. I think they wear white after the death of an elder.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
3zaap show. Not a full translation guys cause that would take too long. Also putting it in spoilers just so the post won't be too long on the page
@phatman

Clip 1
The beginning is just a parody. Best part is when Pope broke character and started to laugh when they were making fun of their skin color.
Pope: Don’t forget that we hate each other
Kalamare: Hate each other? How can I hate someone like this?
Pope: I don’t like dark things
Kalamare: Hey don’t forget that you’re dark too!

On the couch they’re just introducing their characters and couples. The part where Louis/Susie’s clip is playing
Kalamare: Behind the scene (Pope) wants to play as Louis
Louis: The truth is, he did ask to switch roles

The drowning clip-Pope said Bella didn’t like being under water for too long. As soon as they were deep enough, she tried to go back up right away and he would have to grab her and try to keep her under water. And she was telling him, “I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die.”

Louis explaining how hard it is to speak French. Then they talked about Louis/Susie’s wedding. Louis said it was hard cause it was super hot and his costume was tight. Susie was very pretty. They were teasing Pope about how even when he got home, his eyes were still love struck.

Talk about Pope’s knees surgery. Bella talking about the 3 guys. Pope likes to tease. PJ is a prankster. He’ll pick on everyone and when she’s doing her scenes, he would be off camera making faces at her. Her and Louis had a contest to see who would have the least takes with speaking French.

Ok now the best part when the hardcore teasing began lol.
Pope: Louis wasn’t that “in” when playing with Susie. (because of Noon being on set)
PJ: While Noon is watching Louis like this (makes face to show lol), Pope watched Susie like this (makes another face).
Then the part where PJ is slapping Kalamare’s arm is him imitating how Pope got excited every time Susie came on set.
PJ: PJ, here she comes, here she comes!

Teasing about the shading in muscles. PJ upset that Pope wasn’t following him on instagram so he took Pope’s phone and went on to Pope’s account and started liking all his own pictures.

Q: Do they believe in destiny? Louis said no, Pope/PJ said yes. The pick between 3 women part.
The Q&A game
1st Q: Pick between tall, light, chinese-looking women vs short, sweet, honey tone skin
P&P picked tall and light, Louis picked short
Araya goes but Susie is Caucasian and Pope said she has some quality that is Chinese-like.

2nd Q: Women who dress revealing on top, cover bottom or vice versa
PJ said revealing on top, Pope/Louis said revealing bottom cause they’re leg men

3rd Q: After dinner date, would you rather have a makeout session under the moon or just a kiss on the cheek?
PJ and Louis picked out makeout sess, but Pope picked cheek and the other 2 said he was lying

4th Q: Women in see-through lingerie or satin?
PJ is the only one that picked see-through. Pope asked PJ: What if your girlfriend was 40? You want her in see-through? Kalamare and P’Ma was like, what? You have a problem with that?
End with talk about their real love lives. Pope no serious relationship but "talking" to some. PJ still with his longtime girlfriend. Louis-wedding soon.

Last edited:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Omg!!!! It’s getting Korean subbed too!? Holy moly! This lakorn is gonna bring a Thai lakorn wave!! So proud!!!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
3zaap show. Not a full translation guys cause that would take too long. Also putting it in spoilers just so the post won't be too long on the page

Clip 1
The beginning is just a parody. Best part is when Pope broke character and started to laugh when they were making fun of their skin color.

On the couch they’re just introducing their characters and couples. The part where Louis/Susie’s clip is playing

The drowning clip-Pope said Bella didn’t like being under water for too long. As soon as they were deep enough, she tried to go back up right away and he would have to grab her and try to keep her under water. And she was telling him, “I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die.”

Louis explaining how hard it is to speak French. Then they talked about Louis/Susie’s wedding. Louis said it was hard cause it was super hot and his costume was tight. Susie was very pretty. They were teasing Pope about how even when he got home, his eyes were still love struck.

Talk about Pope’s knees surgery. Bella talking about the 3 guys. Pope likes to tease. PJ is a prankster. He’ll pick on everyone and when she’s doing her scenes, he would be off camera making faces at her. Her and Louis had a contest to see who would have the least takes with speaking French.

Pope: Louis wasn’t that “in” when playing with Susie. (because of Noon being on set)
PJ: While Noon is watching Louis like this (makes face to show lol), Pope watched Susie like this (makes another face).
Then the part where PJ is slapping Kalamare’s arm is him imitating how Pope got excited every time Susie came on set.

Teasing about the shading in muscles. PJ upset that Pope wasn’t following him on instagram so he took Pope’s phone and went on to Pope’s account and started liking all his own pictures.

Q: Do they believe in destiny? Louis said no, Pope/PJ said yes. The pick between 3 women part.
The Q&A game
1st Q: Pick between tall, light, chinese-looking women vs short, sweet, honey tone skin
Araya goes but Susie is Caucasian and Pope said she has some quality that is Chinese-like.

PJ said revealing on top, Pope/Louis said revealing bottom cause they’re leg men

3rd Q: After dinner date, would you rather have a makeout session under the moon or just a kiss on the cheek?
PJ and Louis picked out makeout sess, but Pope picked cheek and the other 2 said he was lying

PJ is the only one that picked see-through. Pope asked PJ: What if your girlfriend was 40? You want her in see-through? Kalamare and P’Ma was like, what? You have a problem with that?
End with talk about their real love lives. Pope no serious relationship but "talking" to some. PJ still with his longtime girlfriend. Louis-wedding soon.
Ohhhhhhhhh----Pope...I see you. Hahaha
He likes them very very pretty and "sexy" vibe types eh. XD

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Clip 1

The Q&A game

Thank-you :).

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so excited that this lakorn is so big!! I want to convince my friends to watch!

This thread is so amazing. Makes the wait for new episodes a lot more bearable