[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Right.....a good balance is where it's at...lots of lakorn suffers from this...60%-70% should be pra'nang focus
I hope today's episode will be the end of the imbalance. Haha. Actually this whole show has been at an imbalance haha. But we're just lucky everything has been in our favor since 95% of the lakorn has been about our pra'nang.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
BPS ratings are kinda hitting the ceiling in BKK and urban already I think but not so much rural. Until the rural starts watching more I think they'll stay around here till the end.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like pra'nang focus hahahaha.....

I hate when they do pra'nang focus in beggining and then it lost to the other side character....it's like ok we establish the pra'nang love and now plot/conflicts

I like 70-80% pra'nang focus and development through the whole lakorn....it's rare 2 have good side characters...at least 4 me anyways

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
BPS ratings are kinda hitting the ceiling in BKK and urban already I think but not so much rural. Until the rural starts watching more I think they'll stay around here till the end.
I have a feeling it'll plateau from here onwards too since politics is starting to kick in. I'm one who isn't really into politics so if the focus turns that direction I'll probably lose interest too. Every historical lakorn I've seen has been very politically-focused so the more romance the better.

BPS gave me romance which I'd never seen, so for it to lose it to politics makes me a little sad.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Little rant here.

REALLY? Some people are thinking to share the link and doesn't even think or care to read the rules. Omg seriously that is why it's so hard for the rest of us to watch because of people like that. People need to stop sharing the link otherwise its really the end for everyone wanting to watch this lakorn with eng sub.

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
I have a feeling it'll plateau from here onwards too since politics is starting to kick in. I'm one who isn't really into politics so if the focus turns that direction I'll probably lose interest too. Every historical lakorn I've seen has been very politically-focused so the more romance the better.

BPS gave me romance which I'd never seen, so for it to lose it to politics makes me a little sad.
Nope there's a lot of Por Date and Karaked left to be seen yet... Like, a lot. The next episode is going to be about love issues between Kadesurang, Por Date and Ghost Karaked. :))

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Nope there's a lot of Por Date and Karaked left to be seen yet... Like, a lot. The next episode is going to be about love issues between Kadesurang, Por Date and Ghost Karaked. :))
Better. Haha. But not Karakade. Haha. She needs to suffer in hell. She can't come out whenever she wants to. Also in the preview why is Kadesurang holding onto Karakade? I wanna see that it's just a dream!!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

It won't be full on politics, just more than the first half. From the book I feel like it's 65%-70% D/K and the rest politics. But I also feel like Kade had a more active role in the politics stuff too in the book so I don't know. It didn't feel like it was 2 separate stories/world as much as it is here.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It won't be full on politics, just more than the first half. From the book I feel like it's 65%-70% D/K and the rest politics. But I also feel like Kade had a more active role in the politics stuff too in the book so I don't know. It didn't feel like it was 2 separate stories/world as much as it is here.
Right. I feel like Kade should've been more involved than what they have shown.