[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
When lakorn is a maga hit, it will continue to be even bigger because of fans' creativity.:nut:
That's true. All these memes and stuff will definitely attract nonviewers alike.

I bet it was for evening before BPS. PJ's stock should've risen after the Cupids though. Him and Cris were super adorable together and their part got the highest rating out of all the Cupid parts. But somehow they got overshadowed by the koojins (but of course) Tono/Nycha and Toey/Cheer.
Yes yes! He wassss sizzzzzling with Cris. I can't stress that enough. Haha. I became a solid fan after that series. I watched Ken T.'s part first and then decided to go for their's because they interested me the most out of the 7 and boy am I glad I did!!

Since the caption said "congratulation with the new presenter....." so i hope it is true :)

Cos i like Aum so I watched it till the end.I found they were cute together and Chippy also grows on me too but what annoyed me the most was Aom and Peach couple i almost gave up the drama cos them HAHA .....Anyway i still don't watch the one with Great yet :p

I agree if he is still jobless we will keep seeing him everywhere everyday every events ......i lost my counts already LOL

anyway Poor Pope ch3 slowly gives up on him already i guess (if no BPS)
I know. Imagine if BPS was not mega hit. . . he wouldn't have anything after KSTD. . .I wouldn't have found out about him too!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Pope said he will have a big project lakorn soon. They are still deciding when to start filming, the script is done. He also said he has 2 more the cintac5ed him but he's not 100% sure yet. They're still casting and it'll be a while. I wonder if this big project will be for ch3 50th anniversary.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Pope said he will have a big project lakorn soon. They are still deciding when to start filming, the script is done. He also said he has 2 more the cintac5ed him but he's not 100% sure yet. They're still casting and it'll be a while. I wonder if this big project will be for ch3 50th anniversary.
He said he's fully booked next year but this year he doesn't have any drama filming anymore after he finished the one with chippy

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Talking about Por Date's father a well back (however many pages back... LOL), did you guys know that he was picked by "Hollywood" to act in an American movie. The movie is called "The Hangover 2". ***NOTE*** IT IS RATED R!!!!! But it was funny as well.

BTW, I would love to buy the OST album, however, I want to make sure that the sad humming instrumental version is on the CD. If whenever someone have received their copy of the OST album, could you please share on here if it is included. Please.

Regarding to fans pushing and shoving during Pope's meet and greet event, it is very dangerous.

Another, since Weir has been mention on here. I just want to point out that I "think" he smokes, like cigar and not cigarettes. I use to like him so much since his drama with Pinky, but when I actually met him personally and "hugged" him, I can smell the "cigar" on his clothes. It was quite a "turn off". But anyways, he was my very first P'ek from the lakorn world and the experience was worthwhile as well.
Haha. I saw him in there. He played the father of Jamie's character. He speaks English quite well.

I can't stand Aom.
Atichart??!? Haha. I can understand. Back when I didn't like him, I didn't understand why he was so popular either. But then him and Anne came along and I became a fan. Hahaha. Honestly though, every man man that Anne has worked with, I become a fan of after I see them no kidding. Wait EXCEPT FOR ONE MAN. Smaart. . . :facepalm:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Thank you Phatman for the information. All I can say is that I am now a big fan of Bella even though this is my first lakorn of her that I watch. I just love her character in here. It is so different from other lakorn characters that I watch so far.

I have seen Yaya lakorns with Nadech and I have no comment on her acting. I have been attacked for giving my opinion about her acting before, so I don't want to go though that again. I just stay away.

Kim is a good actress, but I have a change of heart about her. I am not a fan of her anymore.

For now, I only watch Matt, Bella, Mint c, Mew Nittha lakorns.
Yaya acting is questionable and I hope to see her break out of her comfort zone. I don't think that you should be attacked just because you voiced your opinion. Some people thinks that its ok to voice their opinions on everyone else favourite idol but no one can do it to theirs. SMH! No one is perfect.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I bet it was for evening before BPS. PJ's stock should've risen after the Cupids though. Him and Cris were super adorable together and their part got the highest rating out of all the Cupid parts. But somehow they got overshadowed by the koojins (but of course) Tono/Nycha and Toey/Cheer.
Was it cute and entertaining? I may watch it to kill some time while waiting. PJ definitely falls under my “somewhat” Tall, dark, and handsome pra’ek.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh. So he does have work just haven't started. Cool! He should take advantage of this break then. Make lots of money via events and then take a vaca. Haha.
He said he's fully booked next year but this year he doesn't have any drama filming anymore after he finished the one with chippy
Fully booked next year?! Ooo. Exciting!

alissaax

Atichart??!? Haha. I can understand. Back when I didn't like him, I didn't understand why he was so popular either. But then him and Anne came along and I became a fan. Hahaha. Honestly though, every man man that Anne has worked with, I become a fan of after I see them no kidding. Wait EXCEPT FOR ONE MAN. Smaart. . . :facepalm:
F@#*&^#$%^&$@ SMART.
No thanks.

Don't like him.

Hahaha Aom Suchi..Sushar...what ever her bloody name is. I just can't stand her, acting talking. My cousin likes her and says she's natural beauty but I doubt it her face is probably full of filtersss.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Was it cute and entertaining? I may watch it to kill some time while waiting. PJ definitely falls under my “somewhat” Tall, dark, and handsome pra’ek.
Yes!! Because it was for a series the writing and editing is done in a sort of way to fit a series, so everything seems fast paced and weird, but trust me it's goood. If it was a lakorn of its own it would've been better, but it's good enough and entertaining enough as it is so definitely go watch it!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
F@#*&^#$%^&$@ SMART.
No thanks.

Don't like him.

Hahaha Aom Suchi..Sushar...what ever her bloody name is. I just can't stand her, acting talking. My cousin likes her and says she's natural beauty but I doubt it her face is probably full of filtersss.
Hahahah. Yes we don't like Smart.

Oh Aom Sushar! Haha. I want even paying attention to your conversation. I just jumped the gun. Haha. Yeah I can't stand her either. She's too wanabe Korean. Haha.

Nik

sarNie Hatchling
I’m hoping the na’ek will be someone that I like :sad6:

alissaax

Fully booked next year?! Ooo. Exciting!
Hahaha probably should have mention it...when I translated his interview about him being busy attending a lot of events and they questioned him. He said he doesn't have any filming until next year after finishing the one with chippy. Because no one had contact or offered him or the channel any roles after the one with chippy so he has no work for filming until next year.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yes! At least to me lol. It's pretty short, 7 or 8? episodes and completely stress free.

Basically about Cris, the n'ek, starts off being really shallow and vain due to some childhood insecurity. PJ is her daily taxi driver and movie maker wannabe. He has his own insecurity to overcome too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahaha probably should have mention it...when I translated his interview about him being busy attending a lot of events and they questioned him. He said he doesn't have any filming until next year after finishing the one with chippy. Because no one had contact or offered him or the channel any roles after the one with chippy so he has no work for filming until next year.
Maybe He's keeping things a secret. Hehe.
I wonder what his next role will be. I wonder what role he wants next

alissaax

Hahahah. Yes we don't like Smart.

Oh Aom Sushar! Haha. I want even paying attention to your conversation. I just jumped the gun. Haha. Yeah I can't stand her either. She's too wanabe Korean. Haha.
Ahahahaha I don't watch any of her crap. I seriously don' like her.