[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hmmmm..can't see Pope with Yaya or Kim at all. And Bella with Louis? Lol..no to that too..maybe if Louis is the second lead then its ok..but nah.

I would rather see Bella with someone who isnt popular yet. Someone fresh to the industry but decent at acting .
Hahahahaahahhaaaa
if comedy for Bella and Louis yesss..
I wouldnt mind seeing her with someone new but the new gen they so youngggg look too young I can' think of anyone...

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
OK....so I just dropped a show because of a silliest reason....and I blame Kade for it. Before starting this show I had just started the twin one with Bua and Pop....I stopped that after I got totally obsessed with BPS after the 1st episode....so I went back to watch the other one to pass time til Wednesday.....and a scene came on when Pop comes out in a towel and the girl starts screaming her head off......I was like WTH....this guy has a hot body....what the heck are you screaming for....just feast your eyes girl:love:.......just like Kade....you know our Kade was so chill in front of so many hot bodies she was even counting abs and all....and thats how a normal hot blooded girl reacts when she sees half naked hot guys..:coleman:smh @ Na in that show she was acting like her eyes got violated or something:facepalm:....I was barely hanging on to the illogical story and that too because of Pop and his hotness....now i can't bear to watch him get the silly girl...

D~D

sarNie Adult
Short Horse Back Riding spoiler!!!
horse-riding.PNG

The two go horse riding and have a small talk about the country's ambassador. Ked: "Do you think Thun Ok Pra Wisut Suton will be a suitable ambassador?" KM: "Of course. Thun Rab Chatu praises his goodness a lot." Ked: "Well, he's quite a gentleman. He seems to speak well and full of intelligent too. He's also handsome and charming." KM stops the horse abruptly, causing Ked's to hit her neck against him. She turns around, "Why did you stop?" KM answers, “Yes, he's quite a gentleman that's why he has 22 wives." Ked is shocked to hear this, "Huh? 22 wives? Oy, I'm going to faint." KM: "That's normal. Why are you surprise?" Ked: "22? Oy, thinking about the first wife ... that's 22 lapses before he's back to be with her." KM: "What lapses were you talking about?" Ked:"How do the first and second wives feel about this?" KM:"I don't know. I'm not his wife." Ked chuckles and mumbles softly to herself, “Can't imagine. You'll be lonely for sure if you're in Bangkok (referring to the ambassador)." KM looks at her, "What did you say? You're cold?" Ked answers no but realize what she had just said so she says, "Yes, cold." KM pulls her to hug tighter. Ked: "Oy, it's not like that ..." KM: "Why? I heard you said you're cold with my own ears." Ked gives up reasoning with him. The two continue riding. FYI: cold and lonely are pronounced the same, ‘nao.’”

cr.cecilia_creation

cr.cecilia_creation

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
BTS from SeeSan Bunterng!

@0:23-1:04

Sweet and cute scene.
This is when Date have to go to France to be the Thai ambassador.

Bella: He asked for something she uses everyday. What should I give him? Oh, a pillow then.
Pope: She gave me a big pillow.
Bella: Because I sew it myself. It's a modern pillow.
Pope: This is the part when I really love her and I told her so.
Bella: This is a scene that is really cute for us.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I don't blame Pope for accepting all these events because he more than anyone knows what it's like to have an opportunity then it disappears from you. Who knows if his popularity will maintain after this lakorn. In SJ, he was the better actor out of all the brothers but he was the least popular. He got popular with the others but the one with the least jobs afterward. Even Bomb with his horrible acting had more event jobs than him. So Pope should take advantage of it right now :thumbup:. I am hoping other producers see his values and want to work with him though, not just be forced to take him and publicly say that she/he is worried about his part :rolleyes::rolleyes:. So yes I hope to not see him with Ann unless that's the only way for him to star with Kim. :confused:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Sweet and cute scene.

Bella: He asked for something she uses everyday. What should I give him? Oh, a pillow then.
Yay glad KF got the highest opening rating. I like that lakorn but anyways guess can't chit chat about it.

So anyways.....
There's so many good scenes coming up this week for our BPS!!!!!! :aaaaa:

alissaax

I don't blame Pope for accepting all these events because he more than anyone knows what it's like to have an opportunity then it disappears from you. Who knows if his popularity will maintain after this lakorn. In SJ, he was the better actor out of all the brothers but he was the least popular. He got popular with the others but the one with the least jobs afterward. Even Bomb with his horrible acting had more event jobs than him. So Pope should take advantage of it right now :thumbup:. I am hoping other producers see his values and want to work with him though, not just be forced to take him and publicly say that she/he is worried about his part :rolleyes::rolleyes:. So yes I hope to not see him with Ann unless that's the only way for him to star with Kim. :confused:
But he became popular koojin with Mew...
That's what I was wondering Bomb doesn't have talent.
:nono: I don' see him suiting Kim on screen

alissaax

Yay glad KF got the highest opening rating. I like that lakorn but anyways guess can't chit chat about it.

So anyways.....
There's so many good scenes coming up this week for our BPS!!!!!! :aaaaa:
Wrong thread. :risas3: but really?

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
I feel bad for Bella, this is her opportunity to make money from the Event, once in a life time. Like Pope right now, in less than a month he had at least 25 events and the fees that he received from all of those not even mention CF yet is equivalent to 3 or more of his dramas fees add up.

Look at the hot men in this drama....I never see any drama that had so many good looking men at the same time. Even Joi now popular too.

IMG_2633.JPG IMG_2635.JPG IMG_2634.JPG

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wrong thread. :risas3: but really?
Lol I was watching the vid katelyn posted and they were talking about KF.

@WeirFany because Ann seem to only want those who are in the news and popular. I still haven't forgotten when she was forced to take him for Samee Teetra with Ploy and Jui. She said that she was worried for him in the beginning (whether he can act the part) but then when she saw him act, she told Ploy and Jui that she doesn't think she need to worry so she was relieved. :rolleyes:

Ok so I'm watching the last episode and I realized I didn't really watch it since I don't remember seeing a lot of scenes :confused:. Pope is so cute when he's jealous! :p

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Short Horse Back Riding spoiler!!!
View attachment 12597

The two go horse riding and have a small talk about the country's ambassador. Ked: "Do you think Thun Ok Pra Wisut Suton will be a suitable ambassador?" KM: "Of course. Thun Rab Chatu praises his goodness a lot." Ked: "Well, he's quite a gentleman. He seems to speak well and full of intelligent too. He's also handsome and charming." KM stops the horse abruptly, causing Ked's to hit her neck against him. She turns around, "Why did you stop?" KM answers, “Yes, he's quite a gentleman that's why he has 22 wives." Ked is shocked to hear this, "Huh? 22 wives? Oy, I'm going to faint." KM: "That's normal. Why are you surprise?" Ked: "22? Oy, thinking about the first wife ... that's 22 lapses before he's back to be with her." KM: "What lapses were you talking about?" Ked:"How do the first and second wives feel about this?" KM:"I don't know. I'm not his wife." Ked chuckles and mumbles softly to herself, “Can't imagine. You'll be lonely for sure if you're in Bangkok (referring to the ambassador)." KM looks at her, "What did you say? You're cold?" Ked answers no but realize what she had just said so she says, "Yes, cold." KM pulls her to hug tighter. Ked: "Oy, it's not like that ..." KM: "Why? I heard you said you're cold with my own ears." Ked gives up reasoning with him. The two continue riding. FYI: cold and lonely are pronounced the same, ‘nao.’”

cr.cecilia_creation

cr.cecilia_creation

Sweet and cute scene.

Thanks for the spoilers :).

alissaax

Lol I was watching the vid katelyn posted and they were talking about KF.

@WeirFany because Ann seem to only want those who are in the news and popular. I still haven't forgotten when she was forced to take him for Samee Teetra with Ploy and Jui. She said that she was worried for him in the beginning (whether he can act the part) but then when she saw him act, she told Ploy and Jui that she doesn't think she need to worry so she was relieved. :rolleyes:

Ok so I'm watching the last episode and I realized I didn't really watch it since I don't remember seeing a lot of scenes :confused:. Pope is so cute when he's jealous! :p
Lol I didn' watch it yet cause I'm watching other thingsss