[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
How are first leads and second leads decided? I first watched Prang in Dao Kaew Deun and I thought she was so pretty! Has she ever gotten a lead role?
Yes the cupids series (Prang) . Bella was a newbie at that point. Prang also has an upcoming where she is lead with Punjan

Um who's Susie?? Hahahha. Jk.
Seriously Pin and Yam together are even more significant than Date!
Servants are like secretaries. Secretaries control your fate cause they sure as hell know every damn thing about you lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Is the cupid series worth watching? Like all of them? Don't have anything to watch besides BPS or rewatching lakorns
Ummmmmmm, I'm going to be honest with you. My favorite was the second one with Punjan and Cris lol. It was soo cute! As for the others, Prang's was sort of bearable. Namtarn's was sort of weird. Cheer and Toey was good too my second fave. The rest, I don't even really recall lol.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Oh is that
the part where she almost got herself killed cus she used one of the spells ajarn gave her to spy on Phaulkon? He was so pissed at her for risking her life
Yeah it's that scene, a very romantic one..first kiss..

Another good news. Bella is chosen as one of Mistine presenters. They just added her to the family. I think they have quite a lot of presenters. She is the 9th one.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhDurF9g1k9/

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Poor guy got some drama for that :rolleyes:. Some.people were saying he was jealous of her and also saying he was discriminating against her skin color :rolleyes:.
Hahahah I know but I find it cute that they were joking about it cause he misses her.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah seeing that BTS of the kiss reminded me, and Bella also says it in the clip so I hope they keep in her thought/line. Remember how we were like other n'eks run away screaming at seeing shirtless men but Kade was admiring their 6 packs? Well Kade was disappointed after the kiss. She thought they were going to go further and have a love scene. :risas3:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@pangiaxiong Dayum you're talented girl! How did you turn those outdoor photos into such lovely posters!!! I'm so jelly because I have no talent for that. Hahaha.
Lol.. it wasn't that hard and the quality of the pic was ok to begin with. Please...no talent? I think you do but you just never done it before. You can do it girl!

@pangiaxiong you're bomb! Amazing art. I watched all your YouTube clips too. Girl....so jealous.
Oh thank you hun! I'm happy you seen my works!!

Rosi

Wifey #42
I translated a summary from YouTube for ep 9 and 10. So people can sort of understand without subs.

Ep 9 and 10
After maralia spreads and a servant dies, Kade gives her servants money to buy insect net tents for the servants in the household. So many people came to the house wanting to sell themselves as servants because they want a insect net tent, so Khun Ying Jumpa punishes Kade for causing this to happen. But Por Date and his father helps Kade.
Someone comes to tell Junward's father that Falcon with the two Englishmen are embezzling from the trade company. So he called Falcon to warn him but falcon gets mad. On the same day, someone from a department came to request they don't build something and gave him money to encourage him to inform the King on their behalf. He took it without thinking much but Falcon saw everything and told the King.
Malee heard Falcon and the two Englishmen talking about Junward's father so she goes tell Kade to warn Junwards father but it was too late cause Junward's father was already sentence guilt to corruption, receives whipping as punishment and he dies afterwards.
Someone suspects falcon is the one behind it so he discusses it with Date
Date and his friends believes that Falcon is behind everything so they plan to prove it. And they go out at night to burn down the english warehouse but get caught by english guards so they fight and escape.
When Por Date returns home, he see Kade whom was worried and waiting for him. Kade questions him but realises what he went to do after she smells smoke from him.
The burning of the warehouse made falcon and his two Englishmen friends get question from a English rep about their burnt warehouse but falcon says he has nothing to do with it. The rep wanted falcon to speak with the King regarding the matter but he refuses to do it. The rep got mad so announced closing down the trading company leaving people without work.
After Junward's father passed away, Reung feels sorry for her and admires that she's a strong woman. He often comes to see her but her mother isn't pleased cause Reung's title or status is at a lower title than Date.
The spirit of Karakade returns to Kade. She knows that Kade is about to agree marrying Date, even though she's mad and upset shes unable to return to marry date cause she already died.
Kade feels bad that she fell in love with Date. She knows that Date belongs to Karakade not her.
Date decides to ask his mother to have a wedding for him and Kade.
But Kade keeps reminding herself about her promise to Karakade and promised she won't break it.

Hi Alissaax, thanks for the episodes' summary!! Would you please, please, please do the same for episodes 11 & 12? I still can't find the English subs for these 2, but am enjoying the others which Phatman sent me. Especially the part in scene 11 where some blog said Karakade tells Kate it's okay you can have Khun Thun! Really?? She said that?? Because I fear she will come out again next time when Kate is being happy with him & Karakade comes again to make her feel guilty & spoiling things....

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Alissaax, thanks for the episodes' summary!! Would you please, please, please do the same for episodes 11 & 12? I still can't find the English subs for these 2, but am enjoying the others which Phatman sent me. Especially the part in scene 11 where some blog said Karakade tells Kate it's okay you can have Khun Thun! Really?? She said that?? Because I fear she will come out again next time when Kate is being happy with him & Karakade comes again to make her feel guilty & spoiling things....
Have you tried getting into the SJDK group where the links to the videos are being posted?

@varda is also posting the filefactory links to download the episodes! check her post on pg 333 near the bottom of the page

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I thought I already posted one for ep 11 and 12...
But here you go.

Ep 11 and 12
Reung continuously visits Mae Junward but her mother isnt pleased. So he often talks to Kade about it which causes Por Date to be jealous and he shows it. Por State's mother sees and realise her son is falling love in and has feeling for Kade, so she began teaching Kade house work and also cooking Por Date's fav food.
Karakades spirit comes back because of the good merit and deeds Kade has done for her. And everyone is beginning to accept the goodness of Karakade, she decided to allow Kade to marry Por Date with the feelings of true love.
Falcon is still hurting from his love for Mae Malee even though they are married and live together. He's still unable to make her truely love him with her heart. So his love for her, relationship only becomes for the benefits.
When a visitor from France comes to visit for the relations of the two nations, meets the king and presents something from their king. The king assigns someone to organise and prepare people to go visit france.
Falcon inform the king and suggests someone should lead the group. Pra Be? becomes more influence within the royal council because Falcon is supporting and pushing him. Which causes someone to become every worried about it and the politics continues to become more intense?
While the love story of each pair begins to become more settle in place.

Kade inside KaraKade's body continues living inside the house happily with the love that Por Date has for her which continuously grows more.
The king orders Por Date and his friend to go to France so they must learn french. They ask Kade to help by becoming a translator while they learn french and prepare for their trip.
Por Date takes Kate on a trip to visit another city, so she gets to visit some historic temples and sites, this makes her really excited. And he also takes her to visit Mae Malee too. This time Kade gets to see and experience the process of making some traditional Thai desserts with her own eyes. Because Mae Malee was making those dessert and Kade got the opportunity with helping name those desserts.
But when Falcon sees that Por Date has come, he becomes jealous and possessive because he believes that Mae Malee still has feeling for Por Date.
When it's almost time for Por Date to leave, Kade makes him a vest for him because she knows that France is really cold. While Por Date who must be far away from Kade, asks if he could have something to remind him of her. So she give him her pillow to take with him while he's far away from home for almost a whole year.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Have you tried getting into the SJDK group where the links to the videos are being posted?

@varda is also posting the filefactory links to download the episodes! check her post on pg 333 near the bottom of the page
Yes, I did, thanks (Phatman gave me the link, that sweet fellow! So kind!). But it's only upto Episode 10.

Let me try varda too ..... thank you.