[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Bella is the master of wiping and fixing for Pope while Pope is champion in touching and hugging hahaha. Bella look more pretty and funny nowadays than before. If Popella keep doing this kind of sweet romantic to each other like now may be Bella will forget Weir hahah just kidding. Because I read somewhere she said for awhile she didn't have time to meet him.....I remember a lot of couple break up and the reason was too busy no time for each other. Pope better not lose weight anymore because in the picture he took with the other three hot men, he is getting old very clear in this picture.

View attachment 12954
View attachment 12953
View attachment 12955

Wahlao!! Bella is stunning in that silver dress, she's very pretty. Nnaaahhh Pope doesn't look old!! He's the classic storybook cover gentleman hero - deep, aloof, a strong & steely character. But when he's moony eyes with those shades of many gaga smiles he looks like a teenager!!

Tellyyosephine

sarNie Egg
Dear all,

for those who need Eps 1-4 and 11 (1 File) Eng Sub. I already put it in FF.

All credits to Ch3 & original subber team.
PS. Let me know if there's problem downloading them.
PPS. This midweek am going off, for Eps 13-14 if you need them in FF, I'll try to upload them early Monday (if there's no problem with my connection). Thx.

Note: Change the (dot) to .
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/5wi0zqcarz15/BPSEp1.mp4
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/1ej3xr4s18fx/BPSEp2.mp4
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/6b24f7a4abnn/BPSEp3.mp4
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/6u72oki29hfv/BPSEp4.mp4
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/1b2p0qlnb4ll/BPS11.mp4

The rest of the files:

Ep 5-6 page 267
Ep 7 pg 201
Ep 8 pg 188
Ep 9 pg 222
Ep 10 pg 233
Ep 11 parts - pg 289
Ep 12 pg 303
You're the best varda!! Now I can fully poisoned my friend to watch BPS :aaaaa:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Ok this news clip said what the PJ teasing was about. The PM was asking who wanted to run for election? Bella was teasing PJ and said Khun Reung wants to and PM ordered for him to get his head cut off lol. PJ said no no I can wait. So Pope said something like, he can just get whipped. Then PJ asked the PM for a selfie and the PM was like ok then, I'll lower the punishment to just whipping.

Then the minister of law (?) who's usually so serious, said he had to take pictures with the cast cause he's afraid his wife would get mad if he didn't get their pictures lol.

Thanks for sharing :).

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I was hoping for the same thing too. Or just any Mag company would contact them both for a shoot together. Bummer!!!
Like a honeymoon one that have them go to all 4 parts of Thailand!!

You guys are so talented with these mvs. I saw one on ig last night that was so good. They somehow cut and edit onto a different background but made it a animates vs just a flip screencap. not sure how to explain it but I was impressed.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@pangiaxiong good luck on your project hehee!

I agree. Pope has such dreamy eyes. It's like they immediately look filled with love and affection when looking at his love interest lol

PJ needs to be in more rom-coms...it's his true personality so there can't be any fail

@Katelyn I love love love your personal signatures! Loved each drama, couple, and actress on there!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Por Date and Kade are so awkward that it’s so cute. I’m missing Por Date so much already, why a year gotta be so long!
I wonder how long they're gonna separate Date and Kade. . . I sure hope it's not the whole episode. Hehe.

Right, I don't think they count either. Surprisingly, Falcon always withdraw himself before causing any irreversible physical harm to Malee... like he doesn't advance any further when he saw Malee being disgusted in him. And neither did he really hit her. But of course it was all emotionally-charged enough for them feel hurt emotionally. So those moments I was like, wow, they actually didn't go further than that. I'm kinda glad, because I already found their relationship really iffy at the start enough, at least it didn't get worse - I didn't want any element of toxic, senseless slap/kiss just for the sake of drama seeping into this drama. (Well, like, yeah I know their relationship never made sense from the start...but you know what I mean haha)

(I personally do avoid slap/kiss in general. Revenge is fine but if things make sense and can be convincing... but for those which outright doesn't make sense, I can't quite take it. So slap/kiss or not, it's about the power of writing. I watched 3 episodes of Ra Rerng Fai for Ken and dropped it like it was hot because his character made zilch sense. lmaooo I don't know what I was expecting. xD I knew that was why I avoid most lakorn with that sort of story in general loll)
Yeah for me it would have to make sense.
Girl RRF was the bomb. Haha. Okay maybe not in terms of the writing, but the acting!! Ken was soo hot in there and his character is one of my favorite on screen pra'eks. Noon did great, but her character kind if sucked. Haha. Regardless, Ken and Noon totally saved that lakorn. It could've easily failed if anyone else played their roles.
If I’m not mistaken, in 2017, there was Game Phayabath. It was in Ch8 (CMIIW). Then there was a CH 3 evening lakorn, the P’ek is the one who will act as Por Date’s bro. I think it was also a slap kiss. Watched the 1st coz it was subbed, not the 2nd since there was no sub.
Oh I see there's still plenty left. Haha.

Oh my god!!! I need to catch up 50+ page:fighting3: doesn't want to jump I want to know every single person says what.
Hahhaa. Good luck! You've got one day to catch up because bt the time Ep13 airs you'll be behind again.

OMG, You have been busy posting.... lol. I am on spring break and posted a question about Pope and realized that it was on page 306! I have so much to read. hehehehe

So many events to FIN ... I'm still stuck on Bell swiping Pope's sweat at the Broadcast event. So cute..... Need to catch up on the Prime minister event too.

What are we going to do after BPS? I want to watch Taew's lakorn but I am feeling that I may need a break too.....
I don't think I'll be able to move on, but then there are a few Pope/Bella lakorns that I can marathon, so I'm not too worried. Haha.

Buang Nareumit, that's the one that Matt dropped Donuts lakorn for huh and Dao Kiew Deurn already aired :pancarta:.

It's Tuesday night in Thailand ladies!!!!:cheer:
Yup. Like why would they just drop all that hard work. Grr.

I know it's almost here!!!

What did Pope say? I can't find this post in the 45+ pages.... can you share with me please @phatman and @MissPK ?
I can't even remember what the video was! Haha. And where it's at in here.

I don't know what event he had today but his sister accompanied him. He must be exhausted by his look.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhGtvvwjETY/?taken-by=popemewhut_pantip

What are you doing Pope??? BTS picture.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhHRjmCg6b3/?taken-by=tom_tam_ja
Awe his sister is very supportive.

Omg can I sneak in the picture and suck them lips!!! Hahaha.

Minimal skill of survival which is asking for food place - PJ has it lmao

I believe the cast would be known with their BPS character name for a long looooong time
Haha. I would love to travel with Mr. PJ he is very straightforward and silly!!

That bit outside Malee's home, when he said he would punish & put her in a cage?? She took it seriously while he's obviously relishing pulling her leg hehe!! Noticed how ever since she told HIM to go look in the mirror, his love went unbarred in leaps & bounds!
Yes. Haha.

Last edited: