[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
That part needs a gif!! Haha. I don't know how to do gif's. Otherwise the spitting water would've topped all of these.
It's ok! These are perfect! I only mentioned it because Kade seems to do a perfect gym workout & I think Khun P has never seen that done in Athuthaya before hahahaha

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Don't worry, @phatman and I will be here because we won't be able to watch it til after work so you'll have us to chat with. I don't know how I'm going to catch up with the tread tomorrow though because I know it'll be flying.
@milquety Yes I will definitely be here. I will be here the day after and after too. Hahhaa .
Yay! After-party! :cheer:

Lord have mercy!!
Pope I'm gonna kill you for shooting us down with your "There's no kiss scene in here!!!"
He's a tease. :')

Ep 5 again, after the visit of Janward's family, Kade went to look at the moon.

Kade: When I look at the full moon, I want to sing a song. (something like that)

Khun P': What song? Boat song?

Now I get his meaning. Really he hinted LSP at the early of the story. :facepalm::pancarta::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
He already had designs on her so early?? :confused12: Wowww Date PLS MAINTAIN

Por Date look so proud like he did a good job on the LO. He's looking at the result hahaha
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bham4s3ngOw/
omg! :risas3:

Pope's version is out! I can't with his version, it's good but it's...I still like Pete's version lol
https://instagram.com/p/Bhaj2pCnL1F/
Bella singing is quite decent. I love on how they make Bella and Pope sing the song that reflect their character the most :icon12:
I agree with having Popella's versions. Like, I have to be honest I wasn't the biggest fan of Pete Pol's version - I love traditional styled songs like that to bits but I actually thought it still lacked this punch of emotions, while the two other OSTs managed to make me feel things.
While Pope and Bella's singing aren't the best or most skillful, I prefer that they're the ones singing - as if it's truly Date and Kade singing the songs to each other because that's what the song was meant for. It's definitely more significant and symbolic in that way.

...I'm gonna listen to Pope's version for the next thousand times...!! ;v; It's like Pope serenading to us - I might die. :risas3:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
If only I can get a hold of some HDD stills! I wish they'd publish a photobook of the whole lakorn! Specifically based on couples or characters. I would like to request Kadate first and foremost. Hahahaha.
I think they should make an effort for this story. Like Pride & Prejudice, Prince of Persia, The Star Wars series, Twilight, the movie books are lovely - quality stills & description, part of the original script, it's like a heirloom! Hardcovers & gold tooling (for Prince of Persia). This is a very rich production in terms of history, locations, the story, the costumes.... yeah, it would be a treat for the fans.

Mikii

sarNie Egg

Pope' fee increases, the organizers of events contact Pope but the fees are too high so they contact Boy instead
they talk that all the casts got so famous now. Mae ying Jumpa looks so pretty, and today, April 11th is Mae Prik' birthday, Juang is getting married in real life, P' Pin got recognize for the first time after staring in 60 Lakorns

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yay! After-party! :cheer:

He's a tease. :')

He already had designs on her so early?? :confused12: Wowww Date PLS MAINTAIN

omg! :risas3:

I agree with having Popella's versions. Like, I have to be honest I wasn't the biggest fan of Pete Pol's version - I love traditional styled songs like that to bits but I actually thought it still lacked this punch of emotions, while the two other OSTs managed to make me feel things.
While Pope and Bella's singing aren't the best or most skillful, I prefer that they're the ones singing - as if it's truly Date and Kade singing the songs to each other because that's what the song was meant for. It's definitely more significant and symbolic in that way.

...I'm gonna listen to Pope's version for the next thousand times...!! ;v; It's like Pope serenading to us - I might die. :risas3:
Hahahaha. I'm indifferent! If the cast can't sing I'd rather someone else sing for them, so it doesn't ruin the song. But I get you though. The feelings of the songs are more heartfelt when the characters themselves sing them.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Pope' fee increases, the organizers of events contact Pope but the fees are too high so they contact Boy instead
they talk that all the casts got so famous now. Mae ying Jumpa looks so pretty, and today, April 11th is Mae Prik' birthday, Juang is getting married in real life, P' Pin got recognize for the first time after staring in 60 Lakorns
Haha. His fees increased? Dang. It's not his fault people are falling head over heels for him. Aka. Me. :love:

Okay, I am going to bed now, night everyone :).
Good night.

CPY

GotomySin

Geeting more famous. The BSP fever. Reminded me of Oum Ruk fever last time.