[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
. . . .can I say this????

I don't like Bie. Hahaha. I'm sorry!!! I cringed the whole time except for whenever Bella came out.

Scratch what I said about Bella not being able to do rated R movies.
I think this is enough to convince me that she CAN. Haha.
Just look at her top. I hope Pope doesn't see this. Haha.
View attachment 14005
Girl why you always go back on your words lol
That was good. I was hoping to see more making out scene and actually Pope need to see this. I want to see his reaction lol.

Bie is ok, he is a miss or hit but the other dude, where the heck did I see him...?

There's probably a joke in here somewhere about an ex-drug addict and an ex-prostitute lol. Then if Pope takes on Wiang Kum Kam, he'll play a ghost that can't go reborn cause he broke a promise vs Bella's other one where she's a ghost that refuses to go anywhere cause p'ek broke a promise to her.

And then we'll get BPS part 2 and possibly BPS the movie.
Lmao omg! What you said was on point!

Life after BPS, it's like we are seeing Kade become a prostitute and Poor Date a drug addicts lol. Both then become a ghost and then reborn back to Kade and Date LMAO

HNA0

☀️
Girl why you always go back on your words lol
That was good. I was hoping to see more making out scene and actually Pope need to see this. I want to see his reaction lol.

Bie is ok, he is a miss or hit but the other dude, where the heck did I see him...?

Lmao omg! What you said was on point!

Life after BPS, it's like we are seeing Kade become a prostitute and Poor Date a drug addicts lol. Both then become a ghost and then reborn back to Kade and Date LMAO
If I remember correctly, that other dude is Margie’s husband.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Omg BIE was my fave back then hahah. Now im not into him as much but will always have a soft spot for him. Watched all his first 4 lakorns. I have to watch since its Bie and Bella!!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Oh my gosh, did he? Wow, i wonder what Weir would think.
We'll probably never know, but it's possible too he could be proud he's nabbed the best girl for him, & taking it she's simply of a fun temperament capable of turning her co-leads into bestest buddies. Her appearances/antics with James Ji shows closeness (almost siblings), now the ones with Pope closeness too, there's also with Aum & it always shows them joking. I've been watching behind the scenes of her & Great in their new production, they're often laughing & in one of the videos Great sings to her the theme from BPS.

I feel that Bella & Pope have both gone through a lot & then some to get to this point in each of their lives, its just so heartwarming to see them become such good friends.

Anyway the way Pope complains about his weak heart is somewhat like when he told Kade "I'm thirsty". Little boy is just whining.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Thinking back to Pope’s comment on Bella’s IG...in some ways he’s being quite flirtatious. It may sound like a joke in Thai context but translated to English sounds pretty flirty...not that I’m complaining. Just interesting...their interaction. Lol they are too comfortable together, I’m suffering to see new BTS of them in Prom Likit.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
hahaha. I hope not. He is putting fingers in his mouth and told the kid "let's put some gel in your hair" and the kids wanted to run away. hahahahaha
Here look again: https://instagram.com/p/BhyqA2Gj1Ii/
It's so gross but so funny.
Thanks for that clip! Pope is a delight to watch in all his videos. I think he would make a great Dad in real or reel life, the way he handled that kid so easily. Hope we will have some scenes of him with Prang II, or when his sons Reung & Rit were two little boys. Nothing much is said of his older daughter but would be really nice to see how Mae Jumpa reacts with her favourite grandchild. She deserves to have some kindness shown of her real self, in comparison to the days when she was mean to Kade.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hahaha. I hope not. He is putting fingers in his mouth and told the kid "let's put some gel in your hair" and the kids wanted to run away. hahahahaha
Here look again: https://instagram.com/p/BhyqA2Gj1Ii/
It's so gross but so funny.
Makes me wanna hubby him. HAHA.

Hello.

I'm a new fan from Indonesia.

I really love this drama. It's my first historical Thai drama, and I particularly love the explosive chemistry of Bella and Pope.

As a greeting, I offer you a fanfiction of Khun P'/Karakade.

Writing fanfiction is my way of pouring out my feelings.

Maybe you can try reading it if you want:

(Not So) Small Talks: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1339967/not-so-small-talks-lovedestiny

Meanwhile, I'll backtrack this 600+ forum first.

I am so ecstatic that there's a Love Destiny forum in English TT_____TT
HI!!! It's always nice to see new friends! Welcome!

If I remember correctly, that other dude is Margie’s husband.
No wonder he looks so familiar. Haha. I'm like I swear I've seen him before, but definitely not from a lakorn.

Durian season is a big deal in Thailand. Everyone goes crazy for it and they get like a mad increase of Chinese tourists going there just to eat them.
Really?? I didn't know. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys I just found out that my siggie is huge! Haha. On my phone it looks normal, but on the computer it's like triple the size of my original siggie. How the heck do I make it smaller?? I uploaded it directly from my phone.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hello.

I really love this drama. It's my first historical Thai drama, and I particularly love the explosive chemistry of Bella and Pope.

(Not So) Small Talks: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1339967/not-so-small-talks-lovedestiny

Hi @ladylia257 - a hello & WELCOME from all of us here! It's nice to make another new friend fans of this drama. If it's your first then you certainly have made the right choice!!

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Hello.

YAAAS Girl! I read it and it's great. You have great grammar. Y'all whoever are still waiting for fanfics, read this one. There's a little bonus at the end. Lol.

Sorry, my fanfic is taking forever because math and work is controlling my life. . .:crybaby2:But... anyways, I was able to recolor the cover and write a summary..... lol

Title: "Thank You" (in formal Thai usage)​
Summary: Disengaged and inattentive to social interactions after the death of Saengdao's (Bella) mother, her father decided to send her off to the city of Phitsonulok to visit her uncle with the intention of awakening her mind again with the new environment. What brought her mind out of distraught, however, wasn't the new city, but Atsawin (Pope) who was labeled to be the son of Saengdao's uncle's Lao friend from the neighboring kingdom Lan Xang. With limited dialogue that could've been exchanged between Saengdao and Atsawin due to traditional standards, Atsawin continued to unintentionally serenade Saengdao with his khaen melody. In which Saengdao eventually dismissed social customs of Ayutthaya women, and personally asked Atsawin to tutor her in playing the khaen.​

Guys I just found out that my siggie is huge! Haha. On my phone it looks normal, but on the computer it's like triple the size of my original siggie. How the heck do I make it smaller?? I uploaded it directly from my phone.
I don't mind your BIG siggie. hahahaha
But, if you want to make it smaller, you need to resize it.

Thanks for that clip! Pope is a delight to watch in all his videos. I think he would make a great Dad in real or reel life, the way he handled that kid so easily. Hope we will have some scenes of him with Prang II, or when his sons Reung & Rit were two little boys. Nothing much is said of his older daughter but would be really nice to see how Mae Jumpa reacts with her favourite grandchild. She deserves to have some kindness shown of her real self, in comparison to the days when she was mean to Kade.
You are welcome. I love it so much that I have to share.

You are also reminding me of the missing special episodes!!! Still mad at Ch.3!!! I guess we will have to tune in for the evening re-broadcast.
If they are going to do it like with Sapai Jao and block the videos, we'd better download all the episodes now so we can re-watch instead of depending on Ch.3 YT. or I might have to bite the bullet and buy the DVD.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Makes me wanna hubby him. HAHA.

HI!!! It's always nice to see new friends! Welcome!

No wonder he looks so familiar. Haha. I'm like I swear I've seen him before, but definitely not from a lakorn.

Really?? I didn't know. Haha.
Just got a read of @ladylia257 's Bedtime Story .... hahaha that's neat! Guys, the fanfics have started .....

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

You are also reminding me of the missing special episodes!!! Still mad at Ch.3!!! I guess we will have to tune in for the evening re-broadcast.
If they are going to do it like with Sapai Jao and block the videos, we'd better download all the episodes now so we can re-watch instead of depending on Ch.3 YT. or I might have to bite the bullet and buy the DVD.
I'm lucky, I already saw Sapai Jao, but I much prefer Pope with that girl Nychaa - it would have been a much more sensitive love story. He looked at her with hate & boredom at their first meeting, that would have led to a more striking plot but ..... ahh, no use wishing..... So your plan should stay - to download while it's available is a good plan.

I love actual DVDs because they're usually box sets with the colourful illustrations & extras everything. hahaha..... when I was crazy over the movies Twilight their DVDs comes with a special edition watch & crest & has a limited carrier case which is really beautiful! But problem is I think Thai movies DVDs sold in the market hasn't got the subtitles. One online seller clearly said it's a handwritten cover envelope! I've got one of the ex-colleagues now living in Koh Samui & last Christmas I made a list of the the DVDs I want to keep - Jam Loey Rak, Roy Leh Sanae Luang, the 5 Jutathep brothers series, etc - his staff went to buy but there's no subs.

I just want to share one of my fave Thai song and it is because Bell starred in this MV :love: lol and of course the storyline :thumbup:

I didn't realize Pok was in that MV. There was some gossip news back in March about how Bella and Margie are not following each other on IG (yeah, slow news day I bet) and they were speculating that there were issues between the girls. They were in a lakorn together so people thought they should follow each other.

Did Bella go to Margie Pok wedding? Was she invited? Now I am all curious. LOL

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hi everyone~ new member here from Malaysia... I'm so into this drama and finish watch it only in 1 week... can't move on on how good Bella and Pope as Karakade and Khun P!!!! Im in Love! :love::love:
Another new one today!! Hi @Munie87 !! Welcome from the BPS gang here. If you haven't started reading the threads from beginning, look for @phatman 's post from Sunday, she made a rundown of the best bits from near start until how Kade & Date got to this point. I joined in from page 300 plus I think!

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Hello.

Omg what an entry:worship2:......
First, welcome to the forum. We are all crazy in love with this drama....that's why we still hang out here even though it ended weeks ago.
Second, Thank you so much for your gift :thumbup:You are good.:clap:.Can we get more ....please.
It was such a perfect little peek into the daily life of Kade-Date. If you read back, you'll see many of us here were disappointed that Kade never got to tell her real name to Date in the show.....Date being curious about Kade's earlier life is also what we wished to see in the show .....so your ff kind of helps satisfy our imagination a bit. And bed scenes are always welcome:thumbup:

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't mind your BIG siggie. hahahaha
But, if you want to make it smaller, you need to resize it.
Haha. I just don't want it to be annoying.

HAHA. I've already pre-ordered my DVD. Still waiting for my CD to arrive though. Looks like it's been shipped.

Hi everyone~ new member here from Malaysia... I'm so into this drama and finish watch it only in 1 week... can't move on on how good Bella and Pope as Karakade and Khun P!!!! Im in Love! :love::love:
Yay! More new friends!! Welcome! Welcome!