[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
PJ and Phet does look similar in some ways so I’m not surprised he was originally cast as Por Reung but I can’t imagine anyone play Por Reung except PJ. He still makes me cry in episode 13. That was when I became a big fan of PJ.
Yup I agree. I will take Mr. PJ anyday!

Hahahahahaha. I freaking closed my eyes during that scene. It was hilarious. It wasn't because Pope was actually holding and observing a thong it was because they associated innocent Mew with a thong! Haha. Mew? Thong? Lingerie?? Haha. I can't.

Pretty as a picture! And is! That angle the way they leaned in their heads. Oh! Has he got an earring? Didn't see that before.
Yeah the lighting and color makes it look like this pic came from the 90's!

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
What do you mean? Like does it seem slow? I'mjust going to wait til it ends to watch
I meant tracking down the girls at SJDK, waiting to get all approved and donate...then I read in the LR there was issues with PayPal in a different country...just sounds like a lot of headache. Sorry Thai lakorns, if you really don’t want me to support you then I won’t. Maybe if you release BPS with subs, it will redeem my faith in the business. Lol

Kdramas and culture is more well known because they do cater to the world. But I don’t watch kdramas, wish Thailand would head that direction with their dramas.

I haven’t seen Japan, China or Korea be this tough on fan subbers like Thailand so idk if I should support Thai dramas...I can’t watch something I can’t fully understand, I imagine they are saying what I think they are saying. Lol

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What do you mean? Like does it seem slow? I'mjust going to wait til it ends to watch it.

@phatman, she had to use 3 pix to 1 super hot PJ and Prang :risas3: Lol jk jk, was instigating :celebrate16:

I'm not sure if I will be able to catch it live because I'm studying for my national board license right now and it's a bit stressful. My hours are all off right now :confused0::nut::pancarta:
HAHAH. You instigator!
@pangiaxiong is gonna come at you! You better watch out girl!

Good luck on your testings. Haha. I'm stressed out for you! Make sure you do your stretches every night.

I meant tracking down the girls at SJDK, waiting to get all approved and donate...then I read in the LR there was issues with PayPal in a different country...just sounds like a lot of headache. Sorry Thai lakorns, if you really don’t want me to support you then I won’t. Maybe if you release BPS with subs, it will redeem my faith in the business. Lol

Kdramas and culture is more well known because they do cater to the world. But I don’t watch kdramas, wish Thailand would head that direction with their dramas.

I haven’t seen Japan, China or Korea be this tough on fan subbers like Thailand so idk if I should support Thai dramas...I can’t watch something I can’t fully understand, I imagine they are saying what I think they are saying. Lol
I know. Can you imagine if we had the issue while BPS was airing?? Man I would've cried. I feel bad for LR fans. They get to deal with the mess BPS created. Haha.
HAHA. I create my own subs when I watch it without subs.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Kdrama is more well known because their economy relies on the entertainment industry while Thailand does not. I remember the struggle of trying to watch kdrama in the early to mid 90s. It was like half subbed so I had to watch it dubbed which was horrible. Thailand is HORRIBLE with their dubbing, adding annoying background comments and noises.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kdrama is more well known because their economy relies on the entertainment industry while Thailand does not. I remember the struggle of trying to watch kdrama in the early to mid 90s. It was like half subbed so I had to watch it dubbed which was horrible. Thailand is HORRIBLE with their dubbing, adding annoying background comments and noises.
HAHA. Oh gosh, Thai dubbing is the worst.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Really?? So they aren't going to release an English subbed boxset?? Such a shame!

The only country that actually supports English subtitle distribution is South Korea .They freaking cater to English speakers. Hahaha.

Hahahaha. Sucka!!

Prangjan says, we still love you though Phetprang.

#teamprangjan
#gonaksootewada

I was gonna post a pic with the caption "Your Phetprang ship is dead," but it would've been very heartless of me AND I don't want to be reminded of their sad fate in BR so I decided not to. Hahah.
Why you gotta remind me how they die! Wahhhh
giphy (3).gif

#phatmanstillheartless
#phetprangPERIOD

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Thailand should be proud of their entertainment industry and showcase it to the world. I guess China’s a first step since Tencent bought LR but with BPS, this was the first lakorn I have ever seen where fans actually started reviewing and watching on a international level. This is huge! Not only that, the experience of Thai culture/history through a lakorn. This made Thai tourism, even the clothing business boom. This is good for the economy even though Thai tourism has been the main business focus for Thailand. Introducing high quality Thai lakorns will open up something even newer, more refreshing.

But then, what do I know...lol I’m just a fan who has watched Thai lakorns all my life and always wondered why Thai lakorns didn’t get the attention they should of gotten, it’s because I was restricted from understanding. I have to memorize Thai words to puzzle together sentences for me to understand just a fraction of what was going on. Things like this will wear out a fan LOL.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Oh I know. Lol I was just saying, if they were gonna reupload everything why not also add subs. Disappointed enough with specials. Bring something new to the table.

Also, I don’t think Asian countries appreciate their international fans enough. For example, the highest rated chinese drama last year was Princess Agents, one of the reasons why the show became so famous was because it was uploaded with English subs by the main channel and those videos skyrocketed the popularity. So really, us international fans so much want to watch these shows but we get turned down the opportunities to. Thai lakorns owe a lot to the fans who try so hard to watch lakorns.

I was trying to watch LR but the process sounds long lol Unfortunately I’ll only watch bits of it and can’t be committed like I was with BPS.
Now, Hindi movies..... that never had no problem. Everything is with subs & not only English subs too (Spanish/Indonesian/Malaysian). And see how they are in the world! Thai drama I've noticed are near mirrors of romance novels so it's a shame about the lack of subs thing. The stories are more real romantic sequences without the dances from bush to bush thing. And they have so much to offer too with the culture, clothes, history - especially the beauty of the people. I sometimes imagine what if the likes of the hot Thai stars of today such as the Arjaan Chieprakao boys (Date included), Khun Chai brothers, Weir, Aum, Nadech, the Bang Rajan hots & all the beautiful heroines were to appear on the international circuit in period clothes .... that'll make the world take notice. Hindi actresses with the hint of skin in their sarees & strings only tops, now the take of the off the shoulder ones worn by Bella and the other Thai actresses.

One of my favourites, Toey - and Nychaa! And again with Great!

upload_2018-5-15_11-44-26.png upload_2018-5-15_11-41-27.jpeg

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thailand should be proud of their entertainment industry and showcase it to the world. I guess China’s a first step since Tencent bought LR but with BPS, this was the first lakorn I have ever seen where fans actually started reviewing and watching on a international level. This is huge! Not only that, the experience of Thai culture/history through a lakorn. This made Thai tourism, even the clothing business boom. This is good for the economy even though Thai tourism has been the main business focus for Thailand. Introducing high quality Thai lakorns will open up something even newer, more refreshing.

But then, what do I know...lol I’m just a fan who has watched Thai lakorns all my life and always wondered why Thai lakorns didn’t get the attention they should of gotten, it’s because I was restricted from understanding. I have to memorize Thai words to puzzle together sentences for me to understand just a fraction of what was going on. Things like this will wear out a fan LOL.
Yeup. . . Thailand needs to now understand it's growing internationally. They need subs! I hope LR and BPS is enough for them to understand the international audience's feelings.

HAHA. We love you!

View attachment 15123 Omg! What is this? I’m crying. I miss them! Chinese ad???
What in the world?! Haha. Pope and his forever awkward hand. That boy.