[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

CPY

GotomySin
You're buried there at page 300 plus. They will keep the thread jumping so fast no one will go back to those pages to look at you. Clever uhh their strategy..... But you really are brilliant who would have thought of that word Hairy Sauce? haha.... Now @CPY & @KitKat516 are using it in same breath 50 shades with Golden Hairy Muscle Shading Sauce for Pope
Random thought!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No, suppose to be BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants Golden Hairy Muscle Shading Sauce Little Fresh Meat crew
Hahahaha. Are we stealing Anne's Golden Hairy Sauce???

Are we making a badge out of this so when we have a convention the gang will sport this on our blazer
Um yeah. Hahaha. That way they know how dirty Pope has turned us. He ain't that innocent.

Tonight should be good. Hope they have longer scenes of Pope peeping her from his back window.

It's odd the way their house is built. There's no baths in the house, you need to get to the stream for that, so what's with that window for brushing teeth .... isn't that just a side room? With not even a minor washing facility?
The Windows are for them to peep at each other. Haha.

Thanks @phatman for these pics. Kadesurang's closeups are flawless with the glasses and pretty like a Japanese doll. I admit not seeing her properly that first time, was too busy looking for the coming of Karakade running from the red glow (hell). We saw her mostly from way off - looking frumpy & clumsy so we associate the difference between her & Karakade on body size. But Date didn't see these things during the CPR incident he only saw the face.

There's more of him in whites coming?
Hehe. Him in whites will be coming soon my dear.

Can't believe a guy this hot likes cock fights. He was going "yea! yea!" Don't they have some other pastimes in Ayutthaya period?
That's it right there. Or they drink and flirt. I'd rather be drink add flirt than chicken fight. Haha.

Phatman!! How could you!! Pope .................................................................................................................. And Anne?? Please not Anne. (If I could those dots would be 9 miles of flat runway between them) unless she's his older sister or aunt or mother. If you do this I'll give in and grudgingly say okaaaaaay matt. (while crying)
Hahahaha. Matt or Ann! Choose one. . . . or else. . . .or else you don't get to see Pope in white!! Hahaha

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
@milquety & @Starsapphire I've sent the zaobao one this morning! And got a reply immediately to thank us for the updates & our passion. Well I attached a giant copy of that article right on the mail I suppose that's like an eye opener! They have been talking to the relevant depts & pleased we have a media print of the news.
Thumbs up for your passion! :thumbup: I could imagine the giant pic of the article popping up on their screen as they opened it, haha talking about making lasting impressions! Hope the delicacies find their way into our 7-11 soon...

Sigh the standee won't be here that's for sure... arghh I wanna take a pic beside it! Haa crazy me!

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
In true BPS spirit, I had mookata for dinner just now!! :D
...and had LOTS of meat :naughty2:

Yay!!
#teampopematt
Oh wait.
#alsoteamannepope
I'm sorry I would have to excuse myself from Team Anne/Pope though... :p

@milquety & @Starsapphire I've sent the zaobao one this morning! And got a reply immediately to thank us for the updates & our passion. Well I attached a giant copy of that article right on the mail I suppose that's like an eye opener! They have been talking to the relevant depts & pleased we have a media print of the news.
What did they say?

Thumbs up for your passion! :thumbup: I could imagine the giant pic of the article popping up on their screen as they opened it, haha talking about making lasting impressions! Hope the delicacies find their way into our 7-11 soon...

Sigh the standee won't be here that's for sure... arghh I wanna take a pic beside it! Haa crazy me!
If it's there, I'm stealing it. ;)

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
Hi all

As I was rewatching, 2 questions popped into my head. Sorry if these had been raised n answered before cos I'm still trying to backread, but just keeping up with the current daily posts is already challenging (but hey, I'm loving this active thread!)

1)How long did Karakade/Kadesurang stay at Khun P's place until they finallly got married? I know it's years but do we have a definite number? And her age?

From what I know:
Ep 1 - was mentioned that she's 20.
Ep 2 - think I recalled Khun P mentioned
Karakade had stayed for a year.... so meaning she came to their house at 19?

Then Kade came along... not sure how long did she stay before Khun P went to France for 2 years? Wanted to use Malee's kids as a reference but I can't recall right now...:p

2) Ep 2 - Khun Ying Jumpa was pouring some drink as an offering (I'm not sure about this) after doing the morning merits alongside Kade. As she's pouring, she lay Kade's hand on her lap. I was wondering what's the meaning of this? Kade oso had a recollection of her grandma doing that with her too.

Thanks!!

I would've laughed too! Hah. I want to see the actual video so bad.

You mean this?
View attachment 15322
It's sooo wet...er...sweaty.
I want to see the vid too. I only heard the sound. LOL. Mew was laughing hard and Taew was laughing too. Imagine his embarrassed face. :risas3:

Sweat is sexy to me. LOL I don't think I am the only one. Talk of sweat, HOT GOT is super sexy when he is sweaty. :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Did Pope not go to the Dara Daily Awards??? I wanted to see him. :(

Bella went and she has short hair again...had she been wearing a long wig this whole time and this is her real hair length??? So confused lol
https://instagram.com/p/Bi7E_x2nD_b/
I think that's more of a wig. I don't like her look in that picture because she looks old.

I never really see Pope go to award shows.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Congrats Bella!
I think that's more of a wig. I don't like her look in that picture because she looks old.

I never really see Pope go to award shows.
She does look more mature and rai lol. Karakade went to the award show while Kade/Date stay home. She looks like she just came back from meeting the devil..all dress up in red.

She must've just finish a shooting or ads because last time she show up to her meeting, she was wearing the same outfits as in the ads.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi7Mt-Ejay4/
Pic is sooooo crystal clear!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Congrats Bella!

She does look more mature and rai lol. Karakade went to the award show while Kade/Date stay home. She looks like she just came back from meeting the devil..all dress up in red.

She must've just finish a shooting or ads because last time she show up to her meeting, she was wearing the same outfits as in the ads.

Ok that picture looks better!!!!! But it doesn't look like her at all. See this girl can slay every look!! She's the only ch3 nangeks that can make all her looks different. She can totally play that seductive roles too.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Congrats Bella!

Pangiaxiong, did Bella win?
Thank you for the picture.