[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Yes Nine was practically raised by all the producers because his mom was a single mother. He turned out so well. She's so strong. :thumbup:
I find Nine cute too but not attracted to him like a p'ek tho. He is like a little puppy. hahahaha

Yes I agree. He answered it very well. I was pretty upset that not only the reporters but some of the celebs who are news hosts are saying that Air Asia shouldn't have replaced Nadech because he was the one who made them famous. That was pretty unfair to whoever take over next. I mean Nadech replaced someone once upon a time with certain products too, it's business.
Kinda makes me want to say and that is why those business people are rich and they are just, hosts on an entertainment show :rolleyes:.
Nadech is the presenter and I am 100% sure he helped with branding but it's Air Asia that has the routes, air fair prices and nice service. Nadech doesn't run the business. He is just a showman. Just a face. Pope will be too. Presenters come and go. People are just jealous of Pope and his current good fortune. I hope Pope takes the job and laugh his way to the bank. There will always be jealous people of your success. I am sure he knows. He has a good head on that nice shoulder of his. :)

That's Janie, if he's not filthy rich, he's not her type. That girl has been trying to make it into the high so circle since she first landed in Thailand. I swear it is like her ultimate life goal :rolleyes:. Seems like she found that dumb family to take her in.
Yup... have to give it to her tho.... she is a very hard worker and has a goal.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Glad nadech answered in such a logical amd respectful way. And i need tips from janie on how she catches all of these rich guys. Janie isnt even super gorgeous so idk how shes getting these guys
She's good lol. She got a house from one and a porshe 911 from another but he took it back :risas3::risas3:. Then she tried real hard to get Geung but his parents put a smack down on that one :risas3: But not without getting a gym first. Man she's good.

You know I bet she decided to go public to take attention away from her failed Cannes red carpet debut :risas3:. Not only is she good about dating hi-so but she is like the queen of attention seeker. She will create drama to either steer attention away or toward her. Queen I tell you.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She's good lol. She got a house from one and a porshe 911 from another but he took it back :risas3::risas3:. Then she tried real hard to get Geung but his parents put a smack down on that one :risas3: But not without getting a gym first. Man she's good.

You know I bet she decided to go public to take attention away from her failed Cannes red carpet debut :risas3:. Not only is she good about dating hi-so but she is like the queen of attention seeker. She will create drama to either steer attention away or toward her. Queen I tell you.
I think the biggest obstacle in the way most of the time for janie is the parents. They know better than to let their child get involved for life with janie. And oh my goodness janie looked like she was wearing a pink curtain around herself at cannes. I think chompoo killed it at cannes though. Girl was on all the famous best dressed lists this year

Oh, you have to list what and who she got it from. I am only aware of the old man she married (guessing she got porshe from him) and Geung is the tall Chinese looking one (I think he is good looking. Not his face but his height. lol) right? Didn't realize he invested in JT911. What's up with her and number 911? She in constant emergency? :risas3:

I did see a clip of Cannes with her, Woonsen and Yoghurt. They can't compete with Champoo. She is the Cannes Red Carpet Queen for Thailand. Even Mai can't beat her. lol

Last edited:
I think the biggest obstacle in the way most of the time for janie is the parents. They know better than to let their child get involved for life with janie. And oh my goodness janie looked like she was wearing a pink curtain around herself at cannes. I think chompoo killed it at cannes though. Girl was on all the famous best dressed lists this year
It's not her alone tho.... it's the designer too. If Poem gives her a curtain, that's what she's gotta wear. Champoo and her connections plus her husband's money - they'll make her shine. Her dresses were really nice this year.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It's not her alone tho.... it's the designer too. If Poem gives her a curtain, that's what she's gotta wear. Champoo and her connections plus her husband's money - they'll make her shine. Her dresses were really nice this year.
Choms yellow dress was my favorite this year. She looked like princess belle! Thats sucks for janie though

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Good for Nadech to clear the air regarding Air Asia. Nadech has always been very respectful of his colleagues. Besides Pope, Nadech is also most humble among Thai actors. I love the recognition Thai entertainment is getting lately, it’s about time!

Good for Nadech to clear the air regarding Air Asia. Nadech has always been very respectful of his colleagues. Besides Pope, Nadech is also most humble among Thai actors. I love the recognition Thai entertainment is getting lately, it’s about time!
You know I love Nadech and his character outside of lakorns. He is a good guy and loves his family so much.
It's the people around him that I don't like so much. I stop following him because it would annoy me and always feel sorry for him. You notice Na is always hanging out with family and vacationing with his mom and HER friends or the gay friends and P'Ae? He doesn't seem to have industry friends/crowd like Pope or Grate does. Yes, he sees Mark or JamesMa here and there but they don't hang out like guys their age should. I think Mae Kaew is very controlling. I feel sorry for Yaya for that too. She will have a very strong will mother in law if she marries Na.

As for Pope, yes, it's time. I am so happy for him. His success is long time coming and it's very well deserved!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh, you have to list what and who she got it from. I am only aware of the old man she married (guessing she got porshe from him) and Geung is the tall Chinese looking one (I think he is good looking. Not his face but his height. lol) right? Didn't realize he invested in JT911. What's up with her and number 911? She in constant emergency? :risas3:

I did see a clip of Cannes with her, Woonsen and Yoghurt. They can't compete with Champoo. She is the Cannes Red Carpet Queen for Thailand. Even Mai can't beat her. lol
Lol someone on Boom Panadda side let it "slip" that the funds she got for building her gym was from Geung . The Porsche was from Nantida's husband. He bought her a brand new limited edition one to replace her old one but when they divorced, he took it back and gave her back her old one. The house she got was from her first hi-so bf named Bus. She and her family was living off of him for a while. He paid for her's and her sister schooling for a while, she denied it of course :rolleyes:. 911 is her birthdate.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Lol someone on Boom Panadda side let it "slip" that the funds she got for building her gym was from Geung . The Porsche was from Nantida's husband. He bought her a brand new limited edition one to replace her old one but when they divorced, he took it back and gave her back her old one. The house she got was from her first hi-so bf named Bus. She and her family was living off of him for a while. He paid for her's and her sister schooling for a while, she denied it of course :rolleyes:. 911 is her birthdate.
She's been working in ET since she was really young right? I think I saw some where that she didn't have much of a childhood. She is the bread winner of the family?
I do feel sorry for her then. She had been doing nothing but focus on supporting her family and herself so fame and money is important to her. It's what she knows.

P&B have another commercial together and this time we get both period and modern versions of them! I'm excited already at seeing this blurry picture of their modern selves. Look now the vid makers won't need to fake the modern parts lol. They also get an event to go along with it, June 2nd.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjJBBbhDsZ-/?taken-by=popebella_pantip
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjI-DlLjC3v/?taken-by=popebella_pantip
I can't wait. I want to see both! It looks like it's for a drink. Good presenter job. hehe

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
You know I love Nadech and his character outside of lakorns. He is a good guy and loves his family so much.
It's the people around him that I don't like so much. I stop following him because it would annoy me and always feel sorry for him. You notice Na is always hanging out with family and vacationing with his mom and HER friends or the gay friends and P'Ae? He doesn't seem to have industry friends/crowd like Pope or Grate does. Yes, he sees Mark or JamesMa here and there but they don't hang out like guys their age should. I think Mae Kaew is very controlling. I feel sorry for Yaya for that too. She will have a very strong will mother in law if she marries Na.

As for Pope, yes, it's time. I am so happy for him. His success is long time coming and it's very well deserved!
Lol I feel bad for both NY because both their moms seem to be in control. I can’t remember the last time I had my mom always follow me around, but then I think it’s because NY allow their moms to be with them.

I think Nadech’s Mom isn’t as attached as before, sure they vacation but I see Nadech on his own more then I see Yaya on her own. Lol I think their moms are great friends like their kids, plus both families are close. It’s up to them now to see if BPS will turn Nadech’s Mom into Yaya’s MIL. Lmao! It’s the fans who always wants them to star together that gets to me.

Pope is 35...he is a late bloomer but hey, look at Benedict Cumberbatch, took Sherlock to make the world notice him so really the audience will always remember an actor because of one specific role even though they’ve done a dozen roles, for Pope it’s BPS. Like they say, it’s better late then never.

Lol I feel bad for both NY because both their moms seem to be in control. I can’t remember the last time I had my mom always follow me around, but then I think it’s because NY allow their moms to be with them.

I think Nadech’s Mom isn’t as attached as before, sure they vacation but I see Nadech on his own more then I see Yaya on her own. Lol I think their moms are great friends like their kids, plus both families are close. It’s up to them now to see if BPS will turn Nadech’s Mom into Yaya’s MIL. Lmao! It’s the fans who always wants them to star together that gets to me.

Pope is 35...he is a late bloomer but hey, look at Benedict Cumberbatch, took Sherlock to make the world notice him so really the audience will always remember an actor because of one specific role even though they’ve done a dozen roles, for Pope it’s BPS. Like they say, it’s better late then never.
Oh, yes, NY Fans are one of the reasons why I am less active in that FC. I am seeing them all over online today on rating posts. There are comparisons to Ch. 3 and Ch. 7 M-T lakrons and they are posting like "this is incorrect. you need to watch online and weibo, etc.". They are arguing about ratings and I just want them to NOT do that. It's not good for NY.

I saw some comparing BPS and LR too. I am hoping it to stop. I don't want Pope and Nadech to be competitors. I love them both and honestly, Nadech has been the presenter king, it's good to share some of that with the other actors.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

I think when you have a very clean and uptight image or stuck to a koojin it is a very bad choice in the entertainment industry. I think its better to be honest with your fans about your personality and not lie about the fact that youre a human with needs including wanting to be in relationships. For example, kpop group BIGBANG has always been very honest with their fans and dont potray themselves as perfect humans and they make sure that their fans know that they are not their belongings. So when they make mistakes or get into scandals about their lovelife its not a big surprise to fans. When taeyang and his then girlfriend now wife were revealed to be dating people were sooo supportive. The most supportive theyve ever been. I feel like if you have squeaky clean image and you get into a scandal its consequences are a lot worse to your career amd also results on fans being really possesive of you.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Chompoo is the official L'Oreal Thai rep so she gets styled by them and you know they have access to all the top designer houses. But she carries herself really well too.