[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I so want Got in a Boran lakorn!!! I so dig his mustache in BPS. He played royalty in BPS...I would love them to create a character based on his character in BPS. A prince seeking power who’s one woman as his backbone and weakness. Heheeh

As much as I like GotBella...I honestly want someone I have never watched before...hmm Got Diana?? Lol
Um. Diana's too weak. Haha.

Omg GotMew would actually be so cute! Shes so tiny, calm, and serene looking and Got is so intense looking so i think that would be amazing. I like Mint C too but i would want GotMint a little later
Oo. I dig GotMew. But she's too soft and proper. Haha.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
This whole time I'm looking at his nice. . . @ss. . . .body structure.

Can't wait to watch PYLMW!!! Subbing is sooo slow though. Huuhuu.

The only confirmed one is Prom Likit, but that's not anytime soon.

So for now and next year. . . nothing, zelch, nada. Why can't he be like Got. That man takes on any role!
1. Guity here too:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
3. Any role? So you can roast him like KSTD huh???

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I so want Got in a Boran lakorn!!! I so dig his mustache in BPS. He played royalty in BPS...I would love them to create a character based on his character in BPS. A prince seeking power who’s one woman as his backbone and weakness. Heheeh

As much as I like GotBella...I honestly want someone I have never watched before...hmm Got Diana?? Lol
I could see Got Diana--as long as Got was sure to loosen up, because sometimes his acting's a little stiff. They can't have BOTH the pra'ek and nang'ek be stiff :risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Who else other than Belle has a sex appeal??
Prang definitely has a lot of sex appeal. Whether we could handle the intense sexiness of BOTH Prang and Got in one drama is another story :risas3:

Plus Prang needs to get more experience as an actress before she gets promoted to full-time nang'ek

Also Taew has sex appeal when she wants to

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol im currenrly watching that lakorn since i wanted to see how esther and got were like since theyre paired up in that lakorn. Barely on ep 3. I'd be down with matt and got
Esther's acting is much improved since her Pan Rai Phai Ruk days. Of course, she got a LOT more experience after she left ch 3 and went freelance

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Stiff????! Oh hell naw. Hahha. Stiff is the last word ti describe his acting. More like he over does it .Haha.
I thought he was a little stiff in Pan Rai Phai Ruk. Not all the time, but once in a while he'll lapse into it, if you ask me