[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
According to the traditional custom, women will act in the palace while man will act the stage play in public. It's improper for the female to act in front of others in public stage play. In Peranakan stage play too, they do not allow women to act. That case is for stage play.

Anyway, Sang Thong is one of famous Thai folktale. It is remade this year and my boran men are doing good here. Hahahahahaha... :p
That's how it was in Western tradition too-- ancient Greece and Rome, then Shakespeare's time-- except no women in plays, and all female roles were filled by men.
Apparently, the first female actress in England was Margaret Hughes in 1660.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Oh hahhah. I get it. Silly me. Awe. Looks like we, international fans, aren't the only ones who want the two together. Thai fans and producers do too.

According to my understanding:
- Pope does have work, he just don't know who's his nang'ek, besides with Belle in Prom Likit.
- He would love to work with Taew too, they've only briefly worked together in SJT Series.
Then I got distracted just by watching him talk, so I have no idea what he's saying in the later half. Hahhaa.
Phatman if only we have one of those UNITED NATIONs translator interpreter facility I plug into my computer as he's speaking and it all gets translated! I love to watch his face as he talks, he's very expressive & laughs spontaneously - he hoots, he glares, his shoulders, eyebrows, his floppy hair, his crazy smiles they all come into play.

Rosi

Wifey #42
That's how it was in Western tradition too-- ancient Greece and Rome, then Shakespeare's time-- except no women in plays, and all female roles were filled by men.
Apparently, the first female actress in England was Margaret Hughes in 1660.
@CPY I saw that Sang Thong word & thought that's one of the plays which Por Date whispered to Kade when they were at the night market. It was translated as "The Shell"?
So is this movie on now and does it have subtitles, and if yes where can I watch? Thanks.