[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was waiting for you and @Rachfull to do them. I'm crying here waiting so I threw that in.

Hey, do you know if we live in the same town & there's only one church there'll be a long que at confession.
Hehe. It's on hold right now. . . even I'm not doing Nak Soo as much as I'd hoped.
Still awaiting to do my celebration posts. I've been too lazy.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult

And this clip is a message from Pope's real fan club came out to talk about the drama surrounding various segments of Pope's fan club that is causing grief for Pope.
1. They don't agree with people who slam Weir or try to break him and Bella up by using Photoshop and other pics to try to create relationship problems.
2. They do not condone disparaging remarks about other n'ek who work with Pope or Will potentially work with Pope.
3. They are fine with whoever Pope work with, doesn't always have to be Bella. They just want to see his work.
If you love Pope, don't cause trouble for him.

Hmmmm....i didn't know it was getting that bad. :(:facepalm:
I've seen some posts about this on IG, don't know it's that bad. What's wrong with those people, drama is not real life, actors and actresses are real people with feelings, not just characters. Just leave their private lives alone

Rosi

Wifey #42
neenavaj said:
Thai channels seriously need to consider making more Boran lakorns about the rich Thai culture and history! BPS was so famous because the story was told so interestingly incorporating Buddhism and Thai history.

Totally agree w/you.
@neenavaj Before BPS we saw the other Borans but they didn't leave this much impression. Big part of it are the awesome temples which everyone knows exists (we've also read about these in school) - and they picked hot heroes for the real life historical figures (Sorasak, Petchracha, Kosa Lek, Kosa Ban etc). The novel's a hit - but onscreen pictures speaks more than a thousand words!

CPY

GotomySin
neenavaj said:
Thai channels seriously need to consider making more Boran lakorns about the rich Thai culture and history! BPS was so famous because the story was told so interestingly incorporating Buddhism and Thai history.

@neenavaj Before BPS we saw the other Borans but they didn't leave this much impression. Big part of it are the awesome temples which everyone knows exists (we've also read about these in school) - and they picked hot heroes for the real life historical figures (Sorasak, Petchracha, Kosa Lek, Kosa Ban etc). The novel's a hit - but onscreen pictures speaks more than a thousand words!
The one I considered successful last time was Silamanee. That was around 10 years ago. Lol...Tawee Pope no comment since I feel so so.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
neenavaj said:

I also have to mention the fashion in BPS. The clothes we see all the characters wear were amazing in BPS, I have become obsessed with Thai clothes since watching BPS, I mean, I’ve always known Thai clothes was beautiful but BPS really bought something refreshing to the small screen. The colors we see Por Date wear to what Kade wears match so well. The detail of the clothes. That’s what really got me. The success of BPS I believe is the clothes and unforgettable music.