[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I would be so happy if Got and Benz N. could pair up! She was great in NR. But i heard that she signed with another channel so i dont think thats possible anymore. Plus shes really young but i dont think ch3 has an issue with big age gaps since they paired up Preem with Poh N before lol
That would be my dream come true if they pair Benz N and Got together!! These tow has the acting chops to get the audience hype!! Give them a reang lakorn and it’ll be roller coaster!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Im looking forward to the one with Great. Diana and Great actually look nice together and the storyline sounds good. And what movie are son and diana being cast in?
I don't know the meaning but the Son/Diana movie it's called Saataya Tis Tarn & the synopsis seems complicated :

Pakin, a guy who was born in a wealthy family, was sent to live in America because Pakinee, his mother knows that he can remember his past life since he was 3 years old. She needs him to forget everything and sends him away, but his memories become clearer when he comes back.
Pakin met Rosawan when he came back to Thailand. She has the same face as the girl he's always dreamed of. He tries to get close to her to find out if she's the same person.

This is Diana in the movie with Great...... she looks better matured. In LRT with Pope she's quite youngish.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Chip's not too bad. At least ahe makes it up with her bubbliness. Hahha.

Btw where is this from??? Commercial?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmvABMMASfz/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=j4pginx9177u
They could be looking for Prang when she disappeared in @Rachfull 's story #7.....

I'm curious about this but never thought to ask - Por Date's hair. It's so upswept, it that a wig or his own hair stiffened back?

Because Kade's seems "plonked" there on her head most times but I like at other scenes the wardrobe bothered to weave her wig properly to her real hair that it looks seamless.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know the meaning but the Son/Diana movie it's called Saataya Tis Tarn & the synopsis seems complicated :

Pakin, a guy who was born in a wealthy family, was sent to live in America because Pakinee, his mother knows that he can remember his past life since he was 3 years old. She needs him to forget everything and sends him away, but his memories become clearer when he comes back.
Pakin met Rosawan when he came back to Thailand. She has the same face as the girl he's always dreamed of. He tries to get close to her to find out if she's the same person.

This is Diana in the movie with Great...... she looks better matured. In LRT with Pope she's quite youngish.

I'm really excited for Son and Diana. I think they'll look good together.

Rosi

Wifey #42
1) First time truly understanding Thai, I hope - is he saying "Thinking of you - a lot" ?
2) If he looks this good in this shade of pale blue, he's bound to better in that peabody wintercoat which Edward Cullen wears in Twilight (the scene where he's walking up the mountains)
3) The fan who caught him on video did a great job with the slow take of him doing selfies with the fans. Usually it's so fast & lopsided angles & cameraman running all shaky pictures we can't really appreciate anything!! The person who owns the bright yellow phone gets the prettiest smile of the day from Pope.
4) Bella's doing ok with PJ & Prang but Pope gets jealous & tries to muscle in. She should be saving PJ but she's protecting Pope!! And yes - the turtleneck!
4)

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
They could be looking for Prang when she disappeared in @Rachfull 's story #7.....

I'm curious about this but never thought to ask - Por Date's hair. It's so upswept, it that a wig or his own hair stiffened back?

Because Kade's seems "plonked" there on her head most times but I like at other scenes the wardrobe bothered to weave her wig properly to her real hair that it looks seamless.
I think his hair is just super teased to be really tall. I've wondered if he wore a wig or a bump-it or something, but I don't think he did.

Of course, in the preliminary photoshoot before the drama aired his hair wasn't as high...

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
1) First time truly understanding Thai, I hope - is he saying "Thinking of you - a lot" ?
2) If he looks this good in this shade of pale blue, he's bound to better in that peabody wintercoat which Edward Cullen wears in Twilight (the scene where he's walking up the mountains)
3) The fan who caught him on video did a great job with the slow take of him doing selfies with the fans. Usually it's so fast & lopsided angles & cameraman running all shaky pictures we can't really appreciate anything!! The person who owns the bright yellow phone gets the prettiest smile of the day from Pope.
4) Bella's doing ok with PJ & Prang but Pope gets jealous & tries to muscle in. She should be saving PJ but she's protecting Pope!! And yes - the turtleneck!
4)
1) Yes you're right! Good job :aaaaa:
2) Idk I try not to think about the Twilight movies if I can help it :confused: I can imagine Pope pulling off a long winter coat though... with nothing on underneath it...

Woops was that out loud?

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Sometimes I'm not sure if you're riling me up or seriously excited about them together. You know I said I don't think Son is handsome despite his washboard abs on show all over the place.
Both :naughty2:

I thought we all agreed (and by "all" I mean @SuzieJ and me) that Son looks better in dramas than he does in pictures! Plus you never saw him as the ghost in TPK... so handsome, with that tiny smile perpetually playing across his lips, and his amused eyes that followed Vill wherever she went...

Last edited: