[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Sorry!! Off topic again - @MissPK @SuzieJ - in Lom Phrai Pook Ruk

Have you come to this scene? Itsara is on patrol in the forest & it's a dangerous mission they may not get out alive. So when he managed to get a signal he called his wife & asked her to sing him a song so he could get to sleep (he has to take over the next shift). The lyrics is about her coming to say goodnight, it's late and she's saying goodbye but will still be thinking of him. When she sings the fragrance of the flowers is like the perfume off him which she won't forget, he starts singing with her and they both began to cry.

Watch from 2:32

Aww. Yes i seen that part! It was sweet but sad at the same time. i love this couple so much! I'm on Toey's part now, still on Ep 1.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Guys I'm watching Angkor right now an Kosa Lek Ban is sooooo hawt in there. This time he's not the gentle Kosa Lek, but a tough MACHO hot-headed man in uniform. MMM.

View attachment 24144 View attachment 24145
Omg. I've been trying to figure out where else I've seen our Kosa Ban! So he played as the bad guy in Ch7 Prajun Lai Payak with Aum P, Yui, and Weir! Lol everytime I saw him in BPS, I kept getting flashbacks of him being a bad guy then it finally clicked.

It's one of those, I know I seen him in another lakorn but which one?! Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Screenshot_20180905-181907.jpg
Screenshot_20180905-181848.jpg
Cr. to rightful owners
Pear and Got would be such a smoking hot couple if they ever actually paired up for real. They are both some of my fave supporting actors. Pear really needs a n'ek role soon. That girl can act.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
He’s very versatile so I can see why he would want to play minor/supporting roles instead. I would love to see him play pra’ek in a Boran lakorn though. One with a really good storyline, with slapandkiss and lots of shirtless scenes. :risas3: #daydreaming
Girl, I'm with you on that one! :naughty2::coleman:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Funny coz I was thinking of Pear as his Nang Ek too! She's so freaking pretty! I'm surprised she isn't n'ek yet.
Me too girl! im surprised she hasnt been given a chance as a n'ek yet. I think maybe they will give her a chance soon. At least i hope so. I want them in like a slap and kiss where Pear plays a girl who comes from a poor background and is a gold digger that chases after lots of men and Got plays a super rich dude but because Pear and him got into like a arguement or something Pear has no interest in him and he gets jealous all the time because she has no interest in him and is always with other men

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He's goofy and funny lol idk, i like his sense of humor.

Have you seen Hollywood Game Night? He and Great :love: are in season 2 episode 2. Omg these two together lol
Yeah hes a really goofy and comical guy. however i also adore him for taking such good care of his adopted little sister.

I plan on watching it soon because i saw some pictures from their episode and it looked so funny lol