[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
Wahahaaa, seriously? The matter is not about when you joined, but how you fight lol, just look at @Rachfull. She also came late yet still claim to be #1 “without any approval though lol” :risas3::risas3:
I guess I do have to be more raeng like Phatman says.
That’s what friends are for. Haha

I prefer to think of it as "strong-willed." "Rai" is such an ugly word to use for Pope's #1 mia, don't you think? :angel10:
Raeng

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
@phatman @Rosi
I'm sorry I seldom come here and I answer this very late. I don't know if there would be anyone do it for you already. I cannot read all posts I missed.
This video is about :
1. Pope is going to merit at the end of this year. The last 2 years he did it for some hospitals but this year he would like to change to school like mending old buildings, building some toilets etc.
2. He talks about a charity football match that will be held. The name of the celebs that he is naming are the players of the football team and some who take part in the merit. For Bella, he doesn’t know if she could participate. Bella does merit with them too.
3. About drama, Phatmat you has translated already.
4. About the fanmeeting, he is asked if the meeting would have dancing. He says it may not have (He is not sure). Asked if there is, he says “let me see before what type of dance.” and "laugh."
Anyway he will go all out as he would like fans to enjoy the meeting.
Hello again @Amata ! Thank you SO MUCH for the translation :aaaaa:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
I was scrolling through videos because I want to learn Thai,then I came across this.She uses the chorus of BPS theme song to teach Thai language to English speakers and explains them word by word.:icon12: She talked about what she felt about BPS too and I feel so proud and happy for the Thai people that BPS has surfaced their love for their culture and history:clap:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.instagram.com/p/BneULSggzFv/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=l1i0bpyjwrat
INTERVIEWER: What fruits do you like to eat?
POPE: Chob gin som (I like to eat oranges)
INTERVIEWER: What do you like to do with oranges? (Something like that)
POPE: Do with oranges? *laughs*
*outside suggestion I couldn't make out*
POPE: That's not it, just *makes arms into a circle* "Som"×100

Leave it to Pope to have to make an orange shape while he talks about them :facepalm:

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
https://twitter.com/Aliceza24/status/1037572140512366594?s=19
This person tweeted the tickets he/she bought.I don't understand what he/she is saying since it is in Thai but based on the pictures posted,most seats (and probably all by now) in zone A6 are taken.Can you imagine the other zones?Oh my gosh it seems that this is going to be one fun and crazy fan meet:clap:
Woww that's good news!! BPS is still in everyone's hearts! Before long surely the rest will be filled up ..... and for those who were probably thinking of budgets, pay day's coming!!

Rosi

Wifey #42

Rosi

Wifey #42
I was scrolling through videos because I want to learn Thai,then I came across this.She uses the chorus of BPS theme song to teach Thai language to English speakers and explains them word by word.:icon12: She talked about what she felt about BPS too and I feel so proud and happy for the Thai people that BPS has surfaced their love for their culture and history:clap:
Hey that's so helpful and entertaining too, samee's Wifey #47 ! Thank you!!