[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
I mean... I think it's a very natural chemistry. Not overdone. And you'll have to decide if it's too many kisses. I think the hit the sweet spot, so far it's only been one short peck an episode, with the intense ones saved for special moments.
The love story between Mik and Pooklook is good, the side characters are worthless as always. And it's a marriage contract drama, which I tend to like a lot. The kiss scenes just make the marriage more believable, unlike others where they kiss each other ONCE (*cough cough STT LRT cough cough*)
I saw that, told you to spare others, just KSTD is enough :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sigh. . . .it's so hard to believe that's him. Hahaha. Idk how many times I've watched it I just still can't believe it.

Omg looks like a film cover! But it's only an ad!

Fikachu

Good to be back!
https://www.facebook.com/989727997858065/posts/1153975318099998/
Not sure if I’m late to this news but here it is. Has anyone seen the older versions?
Oohh I think this one has not been mentioned before.No wonder the author of Wiang Kum Kam said that she hopes Pope will be the lead but it's not confirmed.She's finding it difficult writing the script but she's trying.I guess that's why it's suspended for the time being.So many speculations,but none are confirmed.Let's just wait to hear from official sources then.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
So cute:love:Fans singing along to the song.A Thai song that I don't recognise.Wearing all white and shades. Now he's helping to draw lots. The host mentioning the names on the paper. The people chosen got their photos taken with Pope.