June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, it is.
Pa = ปา = To throw
Pa = ป่า = Forest
Pa = ป้า = Aunt
Pa = ป๊า = Por (พ่อ), Daddy
Pa = ป๋า = Por (พ่อ), Daddy, Candy Daddy
The Thai language has 5 tones. if to pronounce a wrong tone, the meaning changes.
Oh, didn't know Thai is like Chinese :) Cos Chinese has 4 tone; different tone means different things too...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I hope to see all of you guys active in the thread for Bellas new lakorn Pee Kaew Nang Hong ! Its airing on the 31st of this month :) So just 7 days left. I miss how super active this thread was so i hope it can be really active in the other thread with you ladies ! I want to fangirl with all of you guys more lol

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Hello ladies, (sounds like all ladies here but pls correct me if I'm wrong. No offense meant at all)

I just found this discussion thread a few days ago and have been binge reading your posts! I am so glad to find a group that loves BPS and Pope and Bella as much as I do, and whom I can discuss my obssession with in English. The thread is so hilarious!
We do have 1 gentleman here lol. It's @TheJoker :thumbup: And welcome to our crazy world. Need to be a little pervert, you know :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

Last edited:

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
I was worse off than you!!! I was shopping at Central World around 3pm without realising Pope would be promoting Miracle is all around at 5pm. Because of the big crowd, my BFF and I decided to get out of there!! I could almost kill myself when we went back to the Hotel that night and i saw the event on Youtube. I was soooooo close!! Only found this thread and you lovely ladies after I returned to Singapore....
O.M.G excuse me while I go crying my heart out. We missed a chance to know another experience with Pope :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
@phatman @lamchieu Thank you:):icon12: I didn't think I'd ever analyse BPS like this.But @Amata did an excellent job:thumbup::clap: everytime in explaining BPS scenes in the posts that my appreciation and analysing skills for this lakorn has reached another level.:aaaaa:
I hope to see all of you guys active in the thread for Bellas new lakorn Pee Kaew Nang Hong ! Its airing on the 31st of this month :) So just 7 days left. I miss how super active this thread was so i hope it can be really active in the other thread with you ladies ! I want to fangirl with all of you guys more lol
I would love to watch and follow the lakorn but I'm really not into the whole idea of a revenge spirit like Bella's character:(I mean,this spirit is more vengeful and extreme as compared to Karakade's spirit:confused: But I'll check in from time to time to see the progress of the story and reactions to episodes:)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@phatman @lamchieu Thank you:):icon12: I didn't think I'd ever analyse BPS like this.But @Amata did an excellent job:thumbup::clap: everytime in explaining BPS scenes in the posts that my appreciation and analysing skills for this lakorn has reached another level.:aaaaa:

I would love to watch and follow the lakorn but I'm really not into the whole idea of a revenge spirit like Bella's character:(I mean,this spirit is more vengeful and extreme as compared to Karakade's spirit:confused: But I'll check in from time to time to see the progress of the story and reactions to episodes:)
As long as you are having fun with us in the thread thats all that matters :) the storyline isnt mist people's cup of tea but its a must watch for me since all of my faves are in it