[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

TheJoker

PPP's #1 Pu Ying Chum
@Fikachu @phatman @DaoRisa @.........

EP 4 - 46 : 34 - meeting Chi Pa Kao

In the scene, when Ajarn Chi Pa Kao asked if Kade used to meditate. That made Kade thought of her grandma and mom teaching her to do it. She couldn’t sit still so her mom encouraged her to concentrate and teach her to use this word “Poot Tow” to help. But when she said she was teasing her mom by saying Poot – Tow – Tree – Jattawa – Mai Ek. Her mom hit her then.

Tow – Tree – Jattawa – Mai Ek are Thai Tones.

The Thai language has five tones,
Saman......Ek..........Tow......Tree.......Jattawa.
กา .......... ก่า...........ก้า..........ก๊า............ก๋า
We call them also Saman – Mai Ek – Mai Tow – Mai Tree – Mai Jattawa.

EP 5 - 25 : 10 - Poem Scene

This scene we have talked about it on the Page 1020 - post 20399, So I won’t talk about it again here. The page 1020 is here.
https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/t...hai-pope-thanawat-bella-ranee.54464/page-1020

EP 5 – 36: 15 - “I like that Klon” scene

We have talked about it on the page 963 Post 19243.
https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/t...thai-pope-thanawat-bella-ranee.54464/page-963

EP 5 - 42 : 26 - Whisper near her ear scene

This scene Date said “Fun Dee” (Good dream), not “Fun Wan” (Sweet dream).
1) Thank you for letting us in on the inside joke of the Thai tonal for the meditation scene.

2) I love the poetry slam between Mae Janward, Por Date and favourite of course Mae Karakade/Kadesurang (Kade). Before it was translated by SJDK, I tried to find Kade's english meaning of the poem but unable to get hold of it....I was happy as a lark when it was later on translated.

And I love all the titbit and inside information you've graciously shared in here, Thank you.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
From my check.... all my bits shows I'm female....I even declared I'm Pu Ying :facepalm:
OMG sorry sorry sorry :angel10::angel10::angel10:! I misread your posts probably. Didn’t mean any offense :worship2::worship2:

Now, come to the announcement, you’re declared my #2 rival. You sneaky tricky gal. You promised no intentions on samee and what I read from your posts, you’re all over samee :mad::mad: And you skipped our pledge :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
At least I can buy the looks of Bell and Phet since she's supposedly to be expert as the seductress based on her previous profession. The trouble I have to dive into Padiwarada because of the baby face of James and the mature look of Bell. I wish the make-up artist would ease up on painting Bell's face like Chinese Opera actress. She looks way much better with lesser war paint on her face IMHO.
Same thoughts. It’s hard to buy the story with James’ baby face. I tried some of his lakorns but had to drop. Pls don’t hate me James’ fans in here. Just my two cents