[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yup, when I saw her eyelids...and the blushers...Bella has to pay more attention to her skin texture.

From my drama watching, I would say production houses - Thong Entertainment and Good Feeling, their make-up artists did an excellent job for their stars. I don't think it suit Bella to have heavy make-up on her eyes. She has lovely eyes features and lips...just need to accentuate them. Bella's own make-up artist is great as well.

I was taken aback after years of watching Kdrama, Tdrama and Cdrama while suddenly too much of make-up used for actresses in lakorn.
Metta Production doesn't do a lot of makeup either. I love it when they go natural!

Fikachu

Good to be back!
I'm back!:aaaaa:

Sorry for leaving you guys without news for so long.I got worse the day after my last post so I promised myself that I shpuld be fully recovered before continuing to post like I did before. Thanks for posting guys!Reading your posts was one of the things that motivated me to get well fast.I didn't want to miss out on so much!
So today is the 8th November.I don't think we miss out on much events to be honest.Things are starting to slow down.Cast members are moving on to other projects.