[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Btw,if you haven't seen the posts from @tukkatamickie on IG,you absolutely should!I like the posts because they are very clear,both pics and videos.There's also lots of close up pics of Pope from yesterday's event:love:Check out the twitter account too!The link is posted on the IG account.I'll put the link to the IG account here:
https://instagram.com/tukkatamickie?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1xg2o3spjlu7y

Since the thread has been quite slow yesterday,let's play a sharing game.Choose your favourite or 1 of your favourite close up pics of Pope.It can be from the account that I just gave the link to or you can find other accounts.It can be from any social media i.e IG,twitter,Fb etc. but it must be a clear pic.It can be from any event.

I'll start first,here's one from yesterday's event:)
Do I have to choose? I like all aspects of him so every single photo is my favorite but let get one by one. I will post with my mood :thumbup:
0B3E12E4-A442-4B31-B80A-45B912BB7B7C.jpeg

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Hello everyone, I haven't yet watched this lakorn but plan on watching a dubbed version. I am starting to really like Bella; she seems like a really humble and kind person. And Pope is very handsome:)
Yay!!Another newbie!!Welcome welcome!:cheer::aaaaa:Enjoy watching!You can start reading this thread from the beginning or middle like me.I did it and felt the hype while watching the lakorn at my own pace so I didn't feel left out.Plus,it's much more fun!:thumbup:

maimyang

keep going, you’re doing great. ;)
Thank you all very much for welcoming me !! :D hehe I think I will watch the lakorn and then read from the beginning! I don’t want any spoilers though so I’ll be careful on that. Can’t wait to give my opinion — I’m sure I’ll love it because I’ve only heard great things!!!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thank you all very much for welcoming me !! :D hehe I think I will watch the lakorn and then read from the beginning! I don’t want any spoilers though so I’ll be careful on that. Can’t wait to give my opinion — I’m sure I’ll love it because I’ve only heard great things!!!
Welcome to the team. Hope you will love and enjoy it as much as we all did.