[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
@Rachfull Back at it again but this time with fanmeeting:cheer::aaaaa:
And you guys fighting over samee again:rolleyes:Don't you know?Samee has a secret tunnel in your basement and can come over to my place anytime?:risas3::pancarta:
2 pages more!:thumbup::clap:I think someone might top the page while I'm not here:crybaby2:
Btw,I want to remind you guys that samee has a charity soccer match on 15 Dec. BUT,I'm away til 16 Dec (I'm leaving in 2 days' time) so I might be in the air,rushing to the airport etc. during samee's event. Can there be someone who'll post the updates in place of me? Sorry I can't be here during the soccer match :sad6:I'll still check in once in a while during my trip and will try to post if I get wifi.
Don’t worry @Fikachu, I will try to step in in case you couldn’t! Team stalkers go lol:thumbup::thumbup:

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Somebody said they noticed that Punjan and Pope don’t follow each other on ig anymore! I just checked to see if they were telling the truth and they were right. They both don’t follow each other anymore. I wonder why? Hopefully nothing bad happened between them
Ok mission set, let find out the causes. Pope’s never the kind to cause scandals.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You really did it this time lol. CONGRATULATIONS :clap::clap::cheer::cheer:when I checked in and saw we’re on page 1500, I literally held my breath to see who topped the page. Finally, it’s well deserved for all your spams posts lol and the most important one no less. Well done :thumbup::thumbup:
Funny thing, since @maimyang has been very active lately, I seriously thought she was gonna top 1500. Hahaha.