[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I haven't seen his latest (fatter) ones haha - but that's likely because he's older now & not playing heroes anymore anyway. The idea is to follow his movies at the time when he's hot, it's lucky I discovered him now when he's got a long list of movies already (when he's younger). One day Aum also will probably go down this way but I don't want to think about that yet.
@DaoRisa I've only seen some clips for Sai See Pleurng (will watch it later) & he does look good there. He's cool & soft-spoken & subdued in those scenes, but his carriage is it's like there's energy & fire ready to set free the way he does it.
Young Willy and Mew Lalita in the early version of Sai See Pleurng was better choice for me over the one of Chakrit/Chompoo.

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
I can't translate what they're saying (I speculate it's something like Khun P asking if Bella can move alright or something, then she proves she can). They start laughing 1) because I'm pretty sure Bella almost messed up her line, 2) the crowd screamed really loudly when they held each other closer, and 3) Bella almost messed up another line. Wish I knew what they were saying, but the Ayutthaya Thai is beyond my meager abilities
@Rachfull You’re right Bella messed up her line.

Pope : I think (Ka Wa) if you (Or Jao) fall often like this, you would get osteoarthritis of the knee.
Bella : Raises her leg and kicks in the air two times to prove it.
Bella : No, my knee is ok. First time Khun P… messed up….First time Khun P come in I’m really shocked. See, so shocked that say wrong.
Pope : Can’t remember the script either. (He meant Bella)
Bella : But lately I intend to.

********* I haven’t watched the concert from the beginning yet so I don’t know the context. Bella said that lately she intended. I do not know if she meant “She intends to fall often when being near Khun P” or anything else.

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Young Willy and Mew Lalita in the early version of Sai See Pleurng was better choice for me over the one of Chakrit/Chompoo.
Ahh sorry guys, another off topic! @DaoRisa I'm watching him now with Matt in Mam Gaem Daeng on ondramanice and he's dashing as a very fierce brother in this movie. At 48:00 the way he grilles his own brother it's scary! He made fun of the word SAMEE hehe. Lovefia wrote that this script is written by Great.

You guys who love Matt should really watch this story! It's so romantic it's a gem!! And @DaoRisa since you like Chakrit in that Mew/Chompoo movie, you must watch this okay.

https://www1.ondramanice.tv/mam-gaem-daeng/watch-mam-gaem-daeng-episode-1-online

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Ahh sorry guys, another off topic! @DaoRisa I'm watching him now with Matt in Mam Gaem Daeng on ondramanice and he's dashing as a very fierce brother in this movie. At 48:00 the way he grilles his own brother it's scary!

You guys who love Matt should really watch this story! It's so romantic it's a gem!! And @DaoRisa since you like Chakrit in that Mew/Chompoo movie, you must watch this okay.

https://www1.ondramanice.tv/mam-gaem-daeng/watch-mam-gaem-daeng-episode-1-online
I love it myself a lot too. The chemistry between Chakrit and Matt brought this lakorn to life. However, personally, I thought that the ending fell flat. It didn’t focus as much as they have on the beginning and middle. Still love them anyway in this drama.

DaoRisa

Pope : I think (Ka Wa) if you (Or Jao) fall often like this, you would get osteoarthritis of the knee.
Bella : No, my knee is ok. First time Khun P… messed up….First time Khun P come in I’m really shocked. See, so shocked that say wrong.

********* I haven’t watched the concert from the beginning yet so I don’t know the context. Bella said that lately she intended. I do not know if she meant “She intends to fall often when being near Khun P” or anything else.
Thanks for your detail. :)

Rosi

Wifey #42
I love it myself a lot too. The chemistry between Chakrit and Matt brought this lakorn to life. However, Personally, I thought that the ending fell flat. It didn’t focus as much as they have on the beginning and middle. Still love them anyway in this drama.
Yeah they've got great chemistry here, I'll enjoy it as much as I can!

phamx

KhunP’Meun slave

thank you so much

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

Thanks for the translation @Amata! This was one of a series of "falls" into Khun P's arms. So Bella probably meant she intended to do it often

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mew was so good in there that I understand her character and couldn’t hate her for that. I just wanted her to get with Will. Chrom/Chakrit’s version came off bitchy, I didn’t like The way Chorm portray her character, I just didn’t pity her at all.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
L
Ahh sorry guys, another off topic! @DaoRisa I'm watching him now with Matt in Mam Gaem Daeng on ondramanice and he's dashing as a very fierce brother in this movie. At 48:00 the way he grilles his own brother it's scary! He made fun of the word SAMEE hehe. Lovefia wrote that this script is written by Great.

I’ve seen that, I thought Matt and Chakrit would have better chemistry if his futer wife wasn’t in there at that time. There was something that that was holding him back, but he was still good though. Matt was so funny with the brother. I thought she had better chemistry with the brother than Chakrit. I still like Matt and Chakrit together though.

If you like, you should watch...
Baung Ban Ja Thorn

https://sharerice.com/index.php?title=Baung_Ban_Ja_Torn_(2002)

Kammathep Tua Noi

Phoo Saen Dao

Bow See Chompoo(my favorite)

Pleng Pa Fa Leng Dao (2004)

Lae Rai Ubai Rak

Sapai Glai Peun Tiang

Jam Luey Gamathep(love him with Cherry)

Neur Mek

DaoRisa

L

I’ve seen that, I thought Matt and Chakrit would have better chemistry if his futer wife wasn’t in there at that time. There was something that that was holding him back, but he was still good though. Matt was so funny with the brother. I thought she had better chemistry with the brother than Chakrit. I still like Matt and Chakrit together though.

If you like, you should watch...
Baung Ban Ja Thorn

https://sharerice.com/index.php?title=Baung_Ban_Ja_Torn_(2002)

Kammathep Tua Noi

Phoo Saen Dao

Bow See Chompoo(my favorite)

Pleng Pa Fa Leng Dao (2004)

Lae Rai Ubai Rak

Sapai Glai Peun Tiang

Jam Luey Gamathep(love him with Cherry)

Neur Mek
Baung Ban Ja Thorn, an old version of Mario and Mai, right?