[Ch3] Buang Barp (PolyPlus)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
3. บ่วงบาป
- กลับมาร้ายอีกครั้งและกลับมาคู่กันอีกครั้งของพี่พลอยกับพี่ปอ (ทฤษฎี) เรื่องนี้พี่พลอยรับเล่นแล้ว แต่ไม่ทราบว่าออนแอร์ปีนี้หรือเปล่า

here's what it written
thanks to pcfcploy@ploy cherman fc

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks alice. i think Ploy will more likely accept this lakorn cause she works with polyplus a lot and she did say she has a new lakorn for them. she has no lakorn lined up after ruk kun tao fah so shes free to take this one

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
บ่วงบาป
- กลับมาร้ายอีกครั้งและกลับมาคู่กันอีกครั้งของพี่พลอยกับพี่ปอ (ทฤษฎี) เรื่องนี้พี่พลอยรับเล่นแล้ว แต่ไม่ทราบว่าออนแอร์ปีนี้หรือเปล่า

guys good news I've got the translated thanks to pcfcploy@ploycherman fanclub
Return it back together again and again and P'por P'ploy . I do not know whether or not air this year ka ^^

and P'ploy P'por as pranang is bung barp ka

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
updates PPloy will soon finish shooting and filming Ruk Khun Tao Fah after she will begin the shooting and opening of
Buang Barp thanks to pcfcploy @ploy cherman.com a close fan of Ploy

tinah

sarNie Coma
^yay that's great! I figure she would accept the role. I wonder why polyplus doesn't use other ch3 actresses for their lakorn as well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^yay that's great! I figure she would accept the role. I wonder why polyplus doesn't use other ch3 actresses for their lakorn as well.
they said this is Ploy big major role cos she's playing the n'ek main lead and also n'ek'rai by the title of this lakorn it sounded
like Ploy seeking revenge

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh did ploy play twin in here. Wow that great they first play together ploy play in por twin so now por in ploy twin:D

tinah

sarNie Coma
looks like this is gonna be a big project of polyplus

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11780771/A11780771.html

myheromike

Oops no twin...
That's great they chose pteam, if this was a big project then it should be a very good pranang too so will suit for the project.

myheromike

Omg serious... I though this ploy cherman what wrong why it yard now. I think, she cant have to play in prime time again,but now she got this one. And I though she will alway got to play in event lakorn only. Wow happy with u na yard. Man I still want to see ploy and por