[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
here's a picture of Rome being so silly and act funny

credit from Romepatchata.freeforum

RR COUPLE

sarNie Egg
I'm so contradictory.
When I knew that Rome&Rita has a new lakorn,I feeled glad that they reunited.Looked their photos about opening sacrifice ceremony,their clothes were beautiful and pure.I don't know it's a thrill genre.Why do they often receive these kind of script? Gae Roy Rak's Annie ,Sroy Saeng Jan's king,my weak heart!Even if in Klin Kaew Klang Jai,they has less touch.I hope they has a drama which has much touch.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah now when I think about it Rome and Rita only had one lakorn which is klin kaew klang Jai that had some more cute scenes out of all the other ones. They never really had too much scenes together, but the way they look together and the chemistry that what made them stood out. They were fun to watch on-screen and off... now when I really think about it Rteam didn't receive a good scripts like some of the other Koo Kwan. Example, Ateam, KA,etc they all had at least one good role that had kiss scenes, r-scene, willing. I wish Rteam played in one of those role like JLR, SB too. Rome and Rita is two very hot people that deceive a better script than the ones they're given... I waited for them to reunite, but in this thriller one, I dont like the storyline. Oh well I love Rteam so I have to give this a try, who knows it might surprise me. If they make good rating, we might have hope to see them in the nearest future again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah now when I think about it Rome and Rita only had one lakorn which is klin kaew klang Jai that had some more cute scenes out of all the other ones. They never really had too much scenes together, but the way they look together and the chemistry that what made them stood out. They were fun to watch on-screen and off... now when I really think about it Rteam didn't receive a good scripts like some of the other Koo Kwan. Example, Ateam, KA,etc they all had at least one good role that had kiss scenes, r-scene, willing. I wish Rteam played in one of those role like JLR, SB too. Rome and Rita is two very hot people that deceive a better script than the ones they're given... I waited for them to reunite, but in this thriller one, I dont like the storyline. Oh well I love Rteam so I have to give this a try, who knows it might surprise me. If they make good rating, we might have hope to see them in the nearest future again.
hope your wish come true and my wish as well, I'm so horrified and nervous to see this
thrilling genre of Rteam why can't they be in a better script storyline like Mia Taeng
RC Team their other part of their team.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree. KKKJ is my fav. lakorn of RTEAM together. Lol. GRR wasn't my taste of genre. However, SRSJ was alright and interesting concept. This sorta reminds me of MTEAM situation in 4 Hua Jai b/c of their series has bad script they didn't receive that much spotlight as the rest of the series. LOL. Sorry OT !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I agree. KKKJ is my fav. lakorn of RTEAM together. Lol. GRR wasn't my taste of genre. However, SRSJ was alright and interesting concept. This sorta reminds me of MTEAM situation in 4 Hua Jai b/c of their series has bad script they didn't receive that much spotlight as the rest of the series. LOL. Sorry OT !
ka bliss i know what u mean though i love Mteam as much as Rteam a better script should
had been better and worth from it too.

RR COUPLE

sarNie Egg
I want this lakorn has big successful!Then we can see more lakorn with Rteam.
By the way,I am new here.Can you tell me some informations about this forum?where does this forum come from?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I want this lakorn has big successful!Then we can see more lakorn with Rteam.
By the way,I am new here.Can you tell me some informations about this forum?where does this forum come from?
i think this is a off topic anyway i wouldn't mind the answer that u can get is from
Darvil the admin of this forum u cam pm her/him about this.

fun

Expired Sarnie
The founder of this forum is Sarn and originally known as sarnworld. First it was just a blog about a girl who blogs and was obsessed with Thai lakorn (Sarn lol). She turned into a discussion forum. And then we changed the domain name to Asianfuse which caters to not just Thai lakorn fans but to other Asian entertainment. As you can see, this is more dedicated to lakorn watchers to discuss about lakorns, but there are other things we have implemented to this forum. That is just a short version lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks.
Your signature looks wonderful.I think I need to watch this lakron.
u welcome, oh sure give that lakorn a try yourself its a very good one and the story is
awesome too :thumbsup: i might give a try with Rteam thrill drama.

RR COUPLE

sarNie Egg
u welcome, oh sure give that lakorn a try yourself its a very good one and the story is
awesome too :thumbsup: i might give a try with Rteam thrill drama.
In order to them,I saw all the Rteam's lakorn contain some thrilling ones .Love is power.
When Rome with other heroine,I can't see it. I don't know why.But chompoo with Rome,I can have a try.
I saw one or two episodes of love never dies before.At that time the lakorn had not been completed.
You know Chinese subtitle is too slow.We cant on youtube.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
In order to them,I saw all the Rteam's lakorn contain some thrilling ones .Love is power.
When Rome with other heroine,I can't see it. I don't know why.But chompoo with Rome,I can have a try.
I saw one or two episodes of love never dies before.At that time the lakorn had not been completed.
You know Chinese subtitle is too slow.We cant on youtube.
yeah i believe its slow as well why don't u try the english sub

RR COUPLE

sarNie Egg
yeah i believe its slow as well why don't u try the english sub
English sub is too less on Chinese video website.I can't found.
When English sub appear,mean that Chinese sub is not remote.
They mostly translate English to Chinese,because person who can speak thai is not much.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
English sub is too less on Chinese video website.I can't found.
When English sub appear,mean that Chinese sub is not remote.
They mostly translate English to Chinese,because person who can speak thai is not much.
hey why don't u go flip through the page of old lakorn and click on ruk mai mee wun tai
thread our member just posted a few of the english, sorry u all this is a off-topic

back to the topic though this is a thrill drama but i'll watch this for Rteam :thumbsup:

RR COUPLE

sarNie Egg
hey why don't u go flip through the page of old lakorn and click on ruk mai mee wun tai
thread our member just posted a few of the english, sorry u all this is a off-topic

back to the topic though this is a thrill drama but i'll watch this for Rteam :thumbsup:
'Love never dies' has all the episodes in chinese.Now thai lakron is so popular in China.
Ngao Prai is ep3,is it fast?I think if it has some famous actors or actresses in a lakorn such as weir,anne&ken,they will be translate fast.
Is Rteam famous in thailand?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
'Love never dies' has all the episodes in chinese.Now thai lakron is so popular in China.
Ngao Prai is ep3,is it fast?I think if it has some famous actors or actresses in a lakorn such as weir,anne&ken,they will be translate fast.
i don't know about Rteam famous cos I'm not in Thailand but in Australia where i am
lots of fans like them.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They are famous individually but not really as a couple. They just happen to work with each other a lot, they don't really pull in the ratings either.

tinah

sarNie Coma
if they were paired up in a better script then they might have been more popular cause during the time klien kaew aired fans were already fallen for them. but the 2 lakorn "sroy san jun" and the other one ruined it! why can't they be paired up in a modern drama for once..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah when klin kaew klang jai first came out there were lots of Rteam fever but it
seem to be so quiet after their next lakorn but i actually like Gae Roy Ruk they were
cute then later no good script for them that is why they found new and future onscreen
pairing with Chompoo Mia Taeng going to be a hit lakorn lots of fans are having lots
of positive comment on them @fanclub so maybe Chompoo might be the next to replace Rita
and Rita she looks good with Andrew.