[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, you serious cecilia? cant believe Rteam gonna be in the same lakorn but not pair up again! why are they doing this is us. but im happy pope get to be pra'ek tho

edit: Opening will be May 10th! thanks to dolly

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, you serious cecilia? cant believe Rteam gonna be in the same lakorn but not pair up again! why are they doing this is us. but im happy pope get to be pra'ek tho

edit: Opening will be May 10th! thanks to dolly
So Rome is still in here, but not pair with Rita! This lakorn is all wrong. I know I don't want Rteam in here because of the bad storyline, but they're in the same lakorn and not paired. Correct me if im wrong.

What Pope is going to be p'ek!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that man, he is so freaken hot. He gets to pair with rita they would look so good together. Finally Pope gets to be p'ek. Aww that means Pope has to be the cheating, and become a monk in the end. Well as long as Rome isn't the one hurting Rita. I hope they can reunite in a better role. RTEAM! Why they always do this to rome!

tinah

sarNie Coma
So Rome is still in here, but not pair with Rita! This lakorn is all wrong. I know I don't want Rteam in here because of the bad storyline, but they're in the same lakorn and not paired. Correct me if im wrong.

What Pope is going to be p'ek!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that man, he is so freaken hot. He gets to pair with rita they would look so good together. Finally Pope gets to be p'ek. Aww that means Pope has to be the cheating, and become a monk in the end. Well as long as Rome isn't the one hurting Rita. I hope they can reunite in a better role. RTEAM! Why they always do this to rome!
Rome is still in here. the cast is Rome, Rita, Pope, Noon S. since Pope is the pra'ek than that mean Rome is gonna be the bad one since he wont end up with anyone in the end

this is all bad for rteam!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Rome is still in here. the cast is Rome, Rita, Pope, Noon S. since Pope is the pra'ek than that mean Rome is gonna be the bad one since he wont end up with anyone in the end

aww what. How are they going to do that to rteam. Have them in the same lakorn and not be a couple. Man they're really killing it for Rteam. That's so messed up.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
oh **** it more depressing news...this changes everything wait isn't p'ek hurting n'ek so why is rome the bad one? noon and rome again might as well not put rteam in this at all what a slap in the face to us fans

cecilia

Staff member
^i don't know the storyline but that's what i heard from pimpanga khaka -- pope will koo gub sirita jensen .. i think KIT might upload it the clip later.

fun

Expired Sarnie
No. Rita gets with no one. I don't know about the cheating part if it is true or not but Rita's husband does turn into a monk at the end. So then I guess Noon is the ghost? And Rome is ...

This lakorn is frustrating since I have no idea what it's about except that pra ek and nang ek has kids but in the end he decided to become a monk and it is a horror lakorn. I could wait another 2 years if I have to for a Rteam reunion.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Omg are u serious Tinah and Ceci yeah i was reading that news in Rome FC and pantip
this is Rome first pra'rai character glad Pope his chance getting to pra'ek i start to
like Pope now since I'm currently watching DSST and waiting to see him tawan duert
with Mint C and GRPGR with Mint N. Man Rome isn't pra'ek
in here its even worse than seeing Rteam bad reunion.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
What the?! This is major madness. Why do they always gotta do this?!
I hate the storyline but I still want Rteam together!
Do they not know that people love these two together? Rteam forever!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
What the?! This is major madness. Why do they always gotta do this?!
I hate the storyline but I still want Rteam together!
Do they not know that people love these two together? Rteam forever!
the storyline is very insane i don't think anyone would want to see Rteam in this
kind of reunion.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Is Rome playing as Rita's husband in here? it is suck if these two don't pair with each other. Hope RTEAM will have another lakorn with a better story line. Wish Rita would play in slap/kiss/revenge more in the future.

Lakorns where Rome and Rita are both there, but not paired together suck like hell...Seriously. The one with noon s. and mart was terrible! I so prefer to have Rome and Rita in this lakorn -- no matter how terrible the plot -- as long as they're actually paired together!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lakorns where Rome and Rita are both there, but not paired together suck like hell...Seriously. The one with noon s. and mart was terrible! I so prefer to have Rome and Rita in this lakorn -- no matter how terrible the plot -- as long as they're actually paired together!
they playing husband/wife but they won't end together since Rome cheated on his wife
and he'll become a Monk and Pope from dok sorm see tong he'll be the p'ek that Rita
will end up with. but don't worry Rome his still the pra'ek.