[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

cr. noon,pope fc, pantip

idk about the last picture, it's also attached in the same thread as buang.
and one of the picture indicating that Rteam all dressed in present clothes, so it's kinda of Roy Mai, eh? Anyway Pope is too adorable in every lakorn he starred in. The smile :crush: It's incredible to see how a fun person like Noon quickly changing and get into her vengeful character like that.

Just hoping that if this lakorn will as gruesome as Roy Mai (especially Mei's part), it should be equally romantic in drama department. Let's see if Rteam can be surpass Ateam. Wow there's a lot of chemistry homework to do, but I believe they are way more comfortable with each other now

also a little bit news about it, anyone can translate what she was saying?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=469dqoxhzKQ

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh thanks dertaajaf again U are amazing posting new pictures wow this really good that
house maiden lady she was the ghost from the older version of Buang now Noon she's
playing her character
ah something I'm so curious about is the twisted ending the older version the pra'nang
didn't end with each other cos Rome he cheated on his wife cos of Noon and he become a
monk I just hope they changes the ending but I doubt it won't

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
oh thanks dertaajaf again U are amazing posting new pictures wow this really good that
house maiden lady she was the ghost from the older version of Buang now Noon she's
playing her character
ah something I'm so curious about is the twisted ending the older version the pra'nang
didn't end with each other cos Rome he cheated on his wife cos of Noon and he become a
monk I just hope they changes the ending but I doubt it won't
don't mention it na ka! I'm also still learning from you alice :cheer:

somp9

sarNie Adult
Rome outfit reminded me of Koo Kum (kol bori). I'm kind of hope the producer offer RTEAM to be in Koo Kum 2012.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooowwweeee thanks for the clip alice!!! :dance2:
i was like giggling seeing rteam together again..
aigoo aigoo.. they're so adorable!!! :grouphug: :coverlaf:
i can't wait for this lakorn!!!

somp9

sarNie Adult
Rome & Rita still get along well with each other. They seem very comfortable and friendly toward each other. Let hope RTEAM have still great chemistry onscreen.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
In the pic where Noon is interviewing the three women...the one on the far left was the original ghost in the old. The old version gave me nightmares for years. I hope this one is just as scary cause I love me a good ghost lakorn lol.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope this is scary too. The only lakorn I have seen so far in this decade that has scared the crap out of me is Jan Euy Jan Jao. Broadcast Thai really knows how to make a good horror story, so i have high hopes for this.