[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So when will this lakorn air??? Omg it look very intresting...so who is Pope character??? Pra'ke friend or brother???

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alica ka, the last picture is from Noon's film, not from Buang ka, it's from movie called The Unseeable, but thanks for the picture na ka :highfive:
oh thanks mak mak dertaajaf for correction I don't know thought its part of Buang
I don't watch much of movie films only lakorn ja

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
U will find out what is Pope playing when this lakorn airs the schedule is January
Oo it seem like he have a intresting role...his character must be secert (only for me tho I think) thanks Alice...gosh at da same time I'm dying to find out...lol

Thank you for the pictures and the teaser! I am so excited for this lakorn! The teaser looks super scary and so good! I can't wait until this lakorn airs! Love Sririta's dress in that last instagram picture by the way -- the maxi dress ^.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
credit to pantip

Thanks na ka Alice for the photos, but I still don't get it about the story line, is this gonna be like Roy Mai? I mean the past and the present will be intertwined together or not? Because in some photos I see Rita, Rome and Pope dressed casually in normal present attires

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks... sad seeing rita becoming a nun.. this must be the ending scene.. ahhhh :(

^ i think it's just the bts pics.. this lakorn is supposed to be "classic-like" modern... not super modern.. (if you understand what i mean..)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks na ka Alice for the photos, but I still don't get it about the story line, is this gonna be like Roy Mai? I mean the past and the present will be intertwined together or not? Because in some photos I see Rita, Rome and Pope dressed casually in normal present attires
It's abit from everything Roy Mai,Saab Poosa its a love curse cos Noon did a love spell
on Rome cos she loves him but he only loves his wife Rita n'ek later Rome's mum found
out all her evil tricks and Noon got punish and she'll die become a haunting spirit
ghost it sounded so thrill and freaky scary but it looks damn good

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks... sad seeing rita becoming a nun.. this must be the ending scene.. ahhhh :(

^ i think it's just the bts pics.. this lakorn is supposed to be "classic-like" modern... not super modern.. (if you understand what i mean..)
there is a mixture like the 4 fabric book series but this isn't about fabric its a
remake the wardrobe are variety

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Wow the photos implied that Janie kept a distance with Rita, but I always get that feeling though every time I see Janie with her contemporaries (except Cherry and Ann, since they've been in one lakorn together) Damn! Rome looked slightly taller than Por! Por is pretty tall but imagine someone taller than him :wackonut: But probably Rome looks taller because his deceiving spike hair :coverlaf:

Alice ka, Chompoo was there too! Look at the 4th picture, she's on very right corner of that pict! LOL :lol:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow the photos implied that Janie kept a distance with Rita, but I always get that feeling though every time I see Janie with her contemporaries (except Cherry and Ann, since they've been in one lakorn together) Damn! Rome looked slightly taller than Por! Por is pretty tall but imagine someone taller than him :wackonut: But probably Rome looks taller because his deceiving spike hair :coverlaf:

Alice ka, Chompoo was there too! Look at the 4th picture, she's on very right corner of that pict! LOL :lol:
that is just photo stand frame on display not the actual Chompoo real self na ja