[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
That's what I want to know! I hate how this lakorn will be one of those where the n'rai takes center stage and the p'ek and n'ek end up being pushed to the background like in Sarp Phusa
I KNOW!!!! But technically I think that the n'rai especially when its a ghost, is the main character in these type of lakorns, because its basically how the ghost got to be they way she is and why she is doing these things to these people. So the p'ek and n'ek are like side dishes compared to the n'rai who is the main dish.

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
Noon the main scary is her facial expression guys/gals I saw some sneak peek pictures
Rome become a monk and it must be the ending scene so that means this new Buang 2012
there is a twisted ending like the older Buang the pra'nang Rteam won't have a happy
ending :cry1:
This sounds exactly like Sarb Poosa, where Chai's character becomes a monk because of the wrongs he did to Tanya's character. I don't remember what happened to the pra'nang Ae and the guy, they weren't exactly main characters, cause its mainly revolved around,Tanya, Chai, Nampeung and Aom.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It seems like Rita likes these supernatural theme lakorn. She doesn't take on kiss slap. I'm going to watch Klin Kaew Klang Jai again.

3 out of the 4 lakorn with rteam are supernatural!!! Ugh I hate it although GRR was good.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's funny how reserved she is compare to others, considering she's half.

It's funny how reserved she is compare to others, considering she's half.
True, at first I thought the lookkreungs were more reserved about doing slap/kiss lakorns since neither Paula or Rita ever did, but then the other lookkreungs took on those roles so it must just be Paula and Rita who are exceptions...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
True, at first I thought the lookkreungs were more reserved about doing slap/kiss lakorns since neither Paula or Rita ever did, but then the other lookkreungs took on those roles so it must just be Paula and Rita who are exceptions...
maybe Rita she still wanted to the innocent classical girl image it doesn't matter who
is Lookrerng or Full Thai the most important thing is their self mind what they like
to portray or not like it

fun

Expired Sarnie
maybe Rita she still wanted to the innocent classical girl image it doesn't matter who
is Lookrerng or Full Thai the most important thing is their self mind what they like
to portray or not like it
That is true. I think it has to do with believes and values. I believe Rita will never accept a lakorn where she is raped by the pra ek. She has that strong western feminism beliefs. She does take on racy photoshoot but that is about it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
So sad that most of the updates are Noon... well it is coming from her fanclub but I want to see Rteam too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm sorry guys I couldn't find any photos of Rteam :cry1: :no: They are highlighting Noon more
It just sucks big time that after waiting for a few years they reunite again has to be this lakorn and even if they are the pranang they are not the center of the story. Sniff sniff!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
talking about though I adore this Rteam and inlove with them to the max but Noon she
just stole the whole crowd omg I want to wish 4 a miracle make something pop from
heaven throw in another lakorn for Rteam please :cloud9:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
update thanks to P'Jubjib AF news source @pantip
Buang is airing to replace Mook Liam Petch
Rome replacing his own lakorn :thumbsup: