[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

enzek

sarNie Adult
so i have to wait until i grow beard again for kim next lakorn:( after this air then i'm gonna shave my beard back:crybaby2:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
This drama is indeed taking a long time to film lol. I mean all I see so far is that one scene of Kim in the grey, light-blue jumper. They have to filmed more than that, right? Are they doing a secret filming session without anyone knowing lol.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I love Kimmy's make up here so much! I hope she keeps this simple and natural look because it's so refreshing and she looks so young. James looks good too, I like his hair. His attires give off a playful vibe so I hope his character is a teasing and funny type of guy.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Wow... Diana is here too... I didn't know.... Anyway hoping the best for this lakorn...
this lakorn is related to the lakorn nadech and mew where diana acted in it, but i wonder what relationship her character in nadech mew lakorn has with james ji's character here

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
^^^ Ah... Ok i remember it now.... thanks peace.... All i remember in trkj part in Diana actually distant cousin of Nadech... But idk what is the relationship with james.. maybe both of them are co-worker since Diana works in hotel and Nadech works in farm... so maybe we'll see a little cameo by nadech and mew here...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
^^^ Ah... Ok i remember it now.... thanks peace.... All i remember in trkj part in Diana actually distant cousin of Nadech... But idk what is the relationship with james.. maybe both of them are co-worker since Diana works in hotel and Nadech works in farm... so maybe we'll see a little cameo by nadech and mew here...
oh her character was working in a hotel , then it's possible they are co_worker thank you for your info too , until now they are progressing slowly in the filming we don't get too much updates and bts